• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017
seeing the people who don't know that wario64 is a real guy and prolific former gaf poster is like stepping back in time and seeing some random chieftain being apotheosized into zeus or whatever

wow i thought he made it over here too but i guess it's just the twitter stuff that made me think so

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Don't follow them and have never once taken advantage of anything they posted. Only time I see their stuff is when it's posted here.

Common Knowledge

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So I know he's a real person and all, but he definitely USES bots, right? I don't understand how one person would be able to be on top on so many different websites for random product deals. Unless he has a team of people who's job it is to just surf sites for deals all day? Lol

transience

Found the ultimate water hazard
Oct 27, 2017
I wish he was still just a prolific gaf poster because trying to find a deal now is competing with basically the entire internet. good on him though, he does a thing that's clearly in need and he does it really well. the only thing I don't like is how many sponsored links he tweets out now. feels less genuine. I'm glad he's making money off of his weird hobby though, that's awesome.

GalvoAg

Oct 30, 2017
Dallas
Dude is a boss, multiple price errors and somehow got me a TUF 3080 which is the unicorn card. Legit love this man.

Doomburrito

Feb 9, 2018
"Wario64" is probably my most frequently used auto-fill in my browser lol. I type "W+Enter" a lot during the day, lol

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
I wish he was still just a prolific gaf poster because trying to find a deal now is competing with basically the entire internet. good on him though, he does a thing that's clearly in need and he does it really well. the only thing I don't like is how many sponsored links he tweets out now. feels less genuine. I'm glad he's making money off of his weird hobby though, that's awesome.

They aren't sponsored links; it's more that there was a policy change which made it so that he had to mark them as ads.

Arn

Prophet of Truth
Oct 28, 2017
Guy is a complete legend.

There aren't many of those around nowadays.

Trejo

Oct 25, 2017
I still remember when Wario64 achieved the feat of completing a 100% accuracy run in the brand new hit game Resident Evil 4 back in the gaming age forums days. Posted screenshots and everything.

It's kinda funny how nowadays people are unsure if they're a real person or not.

dgamemaster

Jun 29, 2020
Throwing in my two cents, Wario64 is freaking great and people need to appreciate the people that dedicate themselves to highlighting deals way more than they currently do. If you are reading this, thank you for all the effort Wario64!

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well...if you want to financially "appreciate" him, there's a Nintendo Switch game coming out this August the 27th called No More Heroes III that you can get (and play).

Yeah.

<_< . . . >_>

Maybe you actually can if you can buy any deals from NMHIII through his tweets.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Thanks to him I have got:
Launch Switch
Launch PS5
Launch XSX
That crazy Target website error from 3 years ago
The Visa Best Buy deals
The GameStop Trade In Bonanza
Countless of Cheap PC games
Constant reminders of Free games and monthly subscription games
Website mistakes and error listing
Shady back door links to preorders

the dude is a god among men and the only person I follow on Twitter.

Deleted member 12833

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I still remember when Wario64 achieved the feat of completing a 100% accuracy run in the brand new hit game Resident Evil 4 back in the gaming age forums days. Posted screenshots and everything.

It's kinda funny how nowadays people are unsure if they're a real person or not.
Just more evidence he's a bot.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I remember him posting at the old place, too bad he didn't carry over here. I think he stopped long before the… calamity though.

LonelyGay

May 18, 2019
I've had Wario64 tweets sent to me via push notifications on my phone for years. That means I get literally dozens of messages from him every single day for probably 5 years now.

Things that legend has helped me get on day 1:
NES Classic
SNES Classic
OG Nintendo Switch
Ps4 Pro
Xbox One X
Ps5
Xbox Series X
Nintendo Switch OLED (SWOLED)
Ratchet & Clank Ps4 on the day of release for $4.99

DonnieTC

Apr 10, 2019
I notice he posts Stadia deals as well when they have their weekly sales so I commend him for taking notice of the platform. The Twitter comments though whenever he does post a Stadia deal...a hot mess but that's Twitter for you.

Polyh3dron

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Wario dropped in on my Twitch streams a couple of times and had a streamer-to-chat convo w me. If he's a bot, he's a damn good one.

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
He's great but man, I turned on his notifications in preparation for the Switch OLED pre-orders and this dude tweets A LOT. Like, I could step away from my phone for 5 minutes and come back and see 15 new tweets. I honestly don't know how people have his alerts on all the time. lol

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
Got my Series X thanks to him, and more recently, the Loftwing amiibo. Best account on Twitter, and an absolute must follow for anyone who games. GOAT.

Ifrit

Oct 27, 2017
I appreciate his dedication to gags, like renaming Sleeping Dogs to Sleepy Dogs (including in logos) or using that one screenshot of Woody whenever Kingdom Hearts 3 comes up.

I loved when there was some Sleeping Dogs deals and he didn't use the Sleepy Dogs name and photoshop pics for the deal, and all the comments where about how it felt wrong without that joke, there was much rejoice when it came back.

And of course, the joke about the game "Everything" as in "Everything is $1.99 on steam" and Garfield kart deals, never fail to amuse me.

Also noticed posting deals for Outer Worlds using the Outer Wilds logo and viceversa, or the Balan Wonderworld / Balan Wonderland naming confusion, but not sure if it was on purpose or a mistake.

Kawngi

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
Wario is one of the few reasons I keep my Twitter account, they're the GOAT

Taneleer

Dec 20, 2017
PNW
He's the reason I got 99% of all my video game related stuff the last two years. PS5, Series X and S, SWOLED, the SS joy cons and Amiibo

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I miss when he was a real person that participated in our community, not just a twitter deal stream

mhayes86

Oct 27, 2017
Maryland
Wario64 is a blessing and a curse. Several impulse purchases due to them, and being on top of hard to find items. They're the only reason I even visit Twitter.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
im about 5 mins away from muting the words "steam deck" on twitter

Oct 25, 2017
I liked it when he mainly stuck to price errors and notably hefty sales for gaming and tech, used to be excited for wario64 notifications
he legitimately helped me on many occasions
Now his twitter is just a constant flood of tweets notifying everyone every time any product on the earth is available to order or has a 4 cent price reduction
It's just noise at this point I turned off notifications

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Without the backdoor cart link and amazon smile listing I don't know how I would've gotten a ps5 and series x day one. o7