• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Paper Wario

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
I haven't been paying too much to this game since it was first announced but holy shit this is exactly what I want as a follow up to Vermintide 2. Can't wait.

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
I like that there still seems to be a lot of melee combat. The previous trailers and gameplay I'd seen seemed to focus heavily on shooting.

-Tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Oct 26, 2017
I am not optimistic, but I hope they didnt learn the wrong lessons from Vermin 2. I absolutely hated the change from part 1 that made it more of a loot game, and i extra hated when they patched vermin 2 to make it braindead so people could grind easier.

Nazo

Oct 25, 2017
Wish I could be excited but having to inevitably wait a year or more for this to show up on PlayStation really deflates any excitement I could have.

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
Finally a decent budget 40K game, used to be that all budget went to fantasy Warhammer.

But with Chaos Gate and now this, it seems we're gonna get high quality 40K games in the future.

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
I am not optimistic, but I hope they didnt learn the wrong lessons from Vermin 2. I absolutely hated the change from part 1 that made it more of a loot game, and i extra hated when they patched vermin 2 to make it braindead so people could grind easier.
good thing I never bought vermin 2 after dropping vermin 1 pretty quick for THAT being a loot game lol. Seeing all the dice rolls and needing better 'gear' made it seem like a busywork L4D for me.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
Looks great.

Vermintide and Vermintide 2 are still some of my favourite games of the last while, and I'll happily take more of that with 40k flavour.

Deleted member 93841

User-requested account closure
Banned
Mar 17, 2021
Yo, I hope this is better than Necromunda Hired Gun. That game also looked really good in the trailers but was a bit of a mess in reality.

DuvalDevil

Nov 18, 2020
I totally trust Fatshark after two splendid Vermintide games.

So fucking excited that we're leaving fantasy behind and FINALLY getting that 40k game we fans deserve.

Gameplay looked sick and I can't wait to kick some chaos ass.

For the Emperor!

Fawz

Oct 28, 2017
Montreal
It's looking nice enough. I love Warhammer, especially Fantasy, but could never get into Vermintide because of the Melee combat focus and cast they picked. This seems more interesting, and it being on GamePass means I'll try it at launch. Hope it turns out well

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
What's leveling like? Is there a level cap like Vermintide's (35)?