• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
Cross posted from the miniature painting thread:

I've been working on my Space Hulk project this week while on vacation. I added Marneus Calgar and a Librarian to the pool of marines.

jnCXHl0.jpg
rPvTa7u.jpg
ring1FK.jpg
BCn2jFa.jpg
NUFqs9F.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully this box set isn't limited edition and stays around for a while yet!

imagine if we get a whole plastic line of DKoK to replace the FW ones!

Nazo

Oct 25, 2017
I am very, VERY happy to be wrong about Kill Team! Plastic Kreig and Kommandos is great. If GW is planning a big new starter box with terrain with them as the factions I'm totally getting it.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad KT is getting a fresh shot in the arm. I wonder if the new box will come with a new rules edition too.

New logo to match 9th and
The ultimate reimagining of Warhammer 40,000's iconic skirmish game – Kill Team – is on the way. This is a brand new game, wholly redesigned to capture the brutality of special-ops combat in the 41st Millennium

Bombless

Oct 25, 2017
On one hand I am annoyed that I just bought the KT rulebook, on the other, that's a bloody fantastic box.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
youtu.be

Kill Team: Octarius Revealed

See what happens when the Waaagh! meets the unwavering faith of the Astra Militarum. Learn more in our article here: https://bit.ly/3AY5kuHDon't forget to li...

They posted the video before the reveal lol.

Krieg decals wooo.

Bombless

Oct 25, 2017
That fucking commando beanie, the breacher, the grot, I am in stiches here. These are absolutely amazing.

OP
OP
Gareth

Gareth

Oct 25, 2017
Norn Iron
They mentioned it will be done the same way as Dominion which is still in stock after 3 weeks, so fingers crossed.

Edit: everything will be made available separately too.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017

SCHUEY 117

Oct 25, 2017
Will definitely pre-order.

Anxious to learn more about the rules. Hopefully it will play much faster and a little more simplified.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
wow this is such a massive refresh, better than the necron one (they really needed destroyers remade)

Nazo

Oct 25, 2017
Man that KT box is so damn good. First time in like 2years I've been genuinely excited for something Warhammer related.

Edit: BLACK TEMPLARS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA