• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lozjam

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 1, 2017

"Okay, whe will be launched?"

-"VERY soon. More details even SOONER! (soon)"

So Wargroove has given us another indication of when it shall hit our beautiful consoles!

Soon! Which is obviously the most precise and accurate measurement of when we will see it. But regardless. It is coming, and it's coming soon. We new that this would be a Q1 release, so that indeed is "soon". However, the implication for the tweet means we might be seeing the game within a few weeks or so. Which is great!

I cannot be any more excited for this game, it's going to be amazing as well.

In other news as well. We recently got a new track of the game a couple of days ago. Since some people missed it, I have nothing else to say, but enjoy!

Waluisus

Oct 28, 2017
One of my most anticipated of the year. I've come to terms with the fact that we'll probably never get another Advance Wars so this will have to fill the void.

Jan 2, 2018
Shadowdrop in the Direct on the 17th. Calling it now!

I'm so excited for this game!

Edit: On second thought. I would think the "information even sooner" could be in the Direct and the game could then launch a week later or something like that.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It looks very good, hope it all works out. Good to hear it's soon. Which I *hope* means soon.

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait for this game, looks great and it's not just a carbon copy of Advance Wars either, has lots of mechanical differences and nuances.

B00T

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
A friend and I were hooked playing the demo in co-op at last year's PAX East, so we absolutely cannot wait for this to finally be in our hands. Definitely double dipping on steam and switch.

NateDrake

Oct 24, 2017
If you read the tweet, it makes it pretty clear it won't be a shadowdrop. Info is coming sooner and the release is soon -- meaning we'll get details first and then release will follow soon after.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
It would be awesome to see it hit Game Pass. They're already adding KB/M support for Xbox One so that's exciting

Plumpman

Jan 24, 2018
If this is a shadowdrop I'm going to freak out.
Probably the game I've checked up on the most regarding progress last year.
SUPER EXCITED!

EDIT: Oh man its definitely soon. I just noticed their website has been updated. It looks release ready!

francium87

Oct 27, 2017
Had this and fire emblem not been pushed to 2019, 2018 would be such a great year for turn based strategy (into the breach and pit people are my 1 and 2).

Still very very interested.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
I hope soon is actually soon! I need this game on my Switch now! (But I'll settle for soon)

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
If not a direct I could see MS putting it on Gamepass day1 sonce they've shown it a couple times in pressers