• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
I'll be on it over the weekend on Switch if anyone wants to beat a 42 year old Brit who hasn't played a strategy game since Starcraft 1, and was pretty crap then!

FC: SW-3362-9550-0144

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
Bought on Xbox (plus free PC copy via Play Anywhere!).

I was looking to buy on Switch, but then I remembered I don't subscribe to Switch Online - and I won't be until Nintendo improve it. So that would have presumably limited level sharing and downloads. Xbox it is.
You presume wrong.
NSO is only needed to actually play online.

OP
OP
hersheyfan

hersheyfan

Oct 25, 2017
Manila, Philippines
I'll be on it over the weekend on Switch if anyone wants to beat a 42 year old Brit who hasn't played a strategy game since Starcraft 1, and was pretty crap then!

FC: SW-3362-9550-0144
I'll take you up on that, but maybe not this weekend. Its been so long since I played Advance Wars that you'd probably still kick my ass. I'll play the campaign first to refresh my memory.

Also: ten minute warning! 😄😄😄 almost there!

Galava

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
I really can't wait for the campaigns people are gonna create. Unlimited levels!!

Heazy

IT Tech
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK
Still nothing in the UK.

L0VM.gif
What platform?

Live on Switch UK

Gyoru

Oct 27, 2017
They sent out a 15% off Wargroove voucher for any Starbound owners on Steam.

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
You ever tell yourself you should stop buying games for a while because your backlog is insane, you have games you've never even played, and every month you're getting a ton more games with subscriptions like humble monthly, twitch prime, origin access premier, and PS+, but you buy Wargroove anyway because God damnit

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Immediate impressions are delightful. Oozing charm from the get go.

Twinduct

Oct 27, 2017
Quick question regarding the switch version, is the ability to download custom maps (etc) locked behind Nintendo online or whatever it's called?

Oct 25, 2017
Probs a dumb question, as I'm already familiar with Advance Wars (And Wargroove's similarity), but on the chance; is there any progression or continuity with your chracters / units in any way, to build a sense of attachment / worth to them, or is each map a fresh start?

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017

Great trailer that really sums up how much content this game has to offer.

Girlfriend and i are going on a 4-day ski trip next Monday and i this game will be perfect for when i'm chilling in the bed of our hotel room, while she's getting massages and swimming in the indoor pool, after we return from a day on the slopes.

I have to force myself not to start playing the game right now...

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Feeling really happy right now. It's Friday, have the weekend and this game is just delightful so far.

Anyone want a copy of Wargroove on Steam?
I'll gift the first two people to reply (PM/post your Steam ID).

Would do Switch but no way to gift, so PC gamers get to have the luck this time.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Feeling really happy right now. It's Friday, have the weekend and this game is just delightful so far.

I'll gift the first two people to reply here (PM/post your Steam ID).

Would do Switch but no way to gift, so PC gamers get to have the luck this time.
Sure I'm down !

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017

I'll gift the first two people to reply (PM/post your Steam ID).

I'll take one!

daybreak

Feb 28, 2018
Is there any news of a physical version for this game? I'd hate to buy it digitally only to find out there's a physical coming down the line.

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a little unsure which version to get. Do we know if it'll have Steam workshop support at some point?