• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
HylianSeven

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
It going to guess the Groove charge speed is slower than Tenri's.

Supernorn

Game Developer @ Chucklefish
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
London
Yep, those of you playing through gamepass will be able to play the new content!

kirbyfan407

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a little confused by that "free if you own the base game" comment. Is there any scenario where it's not free? Is it available separately for money? Is it like an early adopter discount where people who buy the base game later will have to pay for the new content?

The simplest answer is that it's free for everyone, but I guess that "if" is making me doubt.

OP
OP
HylianSeven

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
It's free for everyone
Thanks! Added this to the OP!

Watching the gif a bit more closely:

Wulfar-Groove-animation.gif

Looks like the damage isn't a flat number, sounds like either Wulfar's full attack or a percentage of it (like Ryota or Ragna)

Phife Dawg

Oct 27, 2017
Did they ever fix the sloggin' campaign? I wanted to love it but dropped it hard. May pick it up again with the DLC.

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
Love this game with the fiery passion of a thousand suns. Glad to see it getting post launch support. Can't wait to eventually finish my custom campaign and release it to the wilds.

Arcsurvivor

Jul 13, 2018
How much content does this add to the base game? From Steam reviews, after you beat campaign you can go into multiplayer or try different strategies.