• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017

Let's start 2020 off with a bang – our *free* DLC Wargroove: Double Trouble will be ransacking digital stores on February 6th on PC, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One! The PS4 version will be on the way, date to be revealed soon.

There's also a trailer:

I'm very excited to play this, the new units (especially riflemen) look like they'll really shake up the meta. Online lobbies have been sorely needed for a while. There's also going to be balance changes included with this to existing units and commanders. (Yes, Spearmen are getting a nerf.)

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Controversies aside, I'm stoked for the additions and changes this will implement.

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
How long is the campaign supposed to be?

Pretty hyped for this. Have just started it recently and while there are some things Advance Wars does better, the same is true the other way around. Didn't imagine this turning out so well.

Supernorn

Game Developer @ Chucklefish
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
London
The new campaign is smaller than the original campaign, but still a pretty sizeable chunk of content. The free DLC adds quite a lot, and I'm excited to see what you guys think. We spent a pretty long time on it!

OP
OP
HylianSeven

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
The new campaign is smaller than the original campaign, but still a pretty sizeable chunk of content. The free DLC adds quite a lot, and I'm excited to see what you guys think. We spent a pretty long time on it!
Looking forward to it, mainly curious to see what the new units do to the multiplayer.

Oct 25, 2017

Thanks to the team for working on this and offering it for free.

This has been my go to game when ever I get the Advanced Wars itch. It also introduced the genre to my kids, which is very cool.

monstar

Oct 25, 2017
I enjoyed my time with the game but I don't really want to go back. The battles turn into a tedious slog as the game goes on

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, this reminds me I should finish the base game!
I was really enjoying it, but then I started playing Pokemon Sword and Octopath Traveler... :O