• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
Edit 3:

Edit 2: Railjack, The Kingpin System, Squad Link and The Duviri Paradox reveals + breaking down what all is: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/449026600?t=08h06m45s

That is a lots of stuff ^

New CGI trailer, into to the game.

The New War trailer. New story content, release planned for Christmas 2019

Edit 1: Warframe will get all new engine

Last edited:

VN1X

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Steve's about to shit his pants. The fuck are they about to announce?!

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017

And the new intro cinematic:

I don't have much to add, I just didn't want this to be buried on the different community threads.

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017
I posted a thread about it because I didn't want it to go unnotices but I'm glad to see you already had while I was writing it.

The New War supposedly out for Christmas. Finally.

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
I've put about 500 hours into Warframe, it's such a good game. I'm a big fan of this trailer, too.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I may attempt to get back into this game again. It always intrigues me but I just can't get into it like I did really early on. Not that it isn't vastly improved but some of the things I had issues with were never really resolved and it was more just adding stuff around those things instead of improving them. The open world stuff was really cool but felt a bit undercooked to me.

So a new game engine? Are they changing the gameplay or is it going to stay basically the same?

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
They're showing a lot of cool stuff at Tennocon right now. They really are going all out on trying to improve the social elements and I get to see my running man frame.

OP
OP
Tovarisc

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
That is cool. People doing something else, e.g. bounties on Earth's open world area, can opt to help other teams doing e.g. Railjack raids.

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
The Kuva Lich being the Orcs from LOTR games are pretty interesting in concept too. We'll see what happens with that.

Deleted member 34714

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 28, 2017
The amount of content they are throwing at you in this stream is nuts. This and PoE are prime examples of GAAS, both f2p and aren't being retired for a sequel. Just more good shit.

UnluckyKate

Oct 25, 2017
the stream right now is taking Subnautica sub management and Star Citizen coop starship role and made it in space battles with going to space, going EVA, taking enemy ships, going into missions, going back to eva, stealing enemy ships, sabotaging them from inside or blowing them to pieces with giant space guns and getting support from other pubs in a different maps...

you kinow, in a F2P game

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017
I don't think this will be much fun with pick up groups unless you're lucky and get people who know what they're doing. Else it's going to be a slog.

Sabot

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 31, 2017
this new shit keeps coming jaaaaysus.

OP
OP
Tovarisc

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
I don't think this will be much fun with pick up groups unless you're lucky and get people who know what they're doing. Else it's going to be a slog.

Well they did say that ground teams just make it easier and faster to complete, but their help isn't mandatory for achieving your goals.

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
Just recently started playing on the Switch and goddamn am I lost as to where to go, what to do. This game has so much content it's insane.

Khezu

Oct 25, 2017
Warframe has such an amazing artstyle.
I know it's not for everyone, but I fucking love it.

Sabot

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 31, 2017
I like the E3 2005 Dark Sector ship they showed in that final reveal.
ZMTOctK.png

That looked like Hayden Tenno from the Dark Sector game too.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I love the fact they keep updating but every time they do, I find it harder and harder to jump back in after extended time away. Seems super overwhelming when you don't play it for ages and try to get back. Kinda wish could reset my account sometimes and start fresh.

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017
By the way I love how that dude said he played more than 200 hours of the game when he was talking and the audience laughed. Poor souls.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
never watched tennocon before but damn they put on a pretty good show