• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Need to find people to play with. My buddies abandoned me....

I swear, this game is trolling me. this is the 5th oberon neuro drop..... I just need the chassis

Flipyap

Oct 25, 2017
Soooo just beat the second dream quest. Was a really good quest, was super happy I was never spoiled on it.

Also.....I chose waves. Did I pick wrong?
There is no wrong choice, as you're eventually going to unlock all of the schools, but you might want to consider working towards unlocking Zenurik and maxing Energizing Dash before you do anything else with Focus.
Energizing Dash grants consistent and fast energy recharge, it's the single most useful ability in the game.

You can get lenses for other focus schools fairly easily from Plains of Eidolon bounties.

What button on the controller do you all have set for Alternate Fire?
R3 is the only place that made sense to me. I definitely wasn't going to sacrifice a shoulder button for something I rarely use and R3 is much more comfortable to click while moving and aiming.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
I think Zenurik has the most utility in most of the game...boundless energy. Madurai and Vazarin have their moments.

Look for opportunities to grab other lenses from bounties in Cetus.

Lol...or what flip said. Hadn't refreshed in a bit.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fired up WF for the first time this morning in nearly 3 weeks, was expecting a real mess of a UI, considering all the chuntering about it, and I don't know what it was like before the hotfixes but.........

People are leaving the game because of it?, jesus.........

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Sooooo close to having Prime versions of Nekros, Banshee, and Nova. Need more to farm more neo, and hope that either I or a random gets what i'm missing.

Update on Oberon, got another freaking neuro........... This game has to be trolling me

Fired up WF for the first time this morning in nearly 3 weeks, was expecting a real mess of a UI, considering all the chuntering about it, and I don't know what it was like before the hotfixes but.........

People are leaving the game because of it?, jesus.........

They did some hot fixes to fix what they did. Now, while a bit of a step down, it's nowhere near as bad as it was when the update came out.

Last edited:

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
I shouldnt had bought a 7 day resource booster

Could always farm up some tower white pigments for the clan. :)

The only decent place I've found for Condroc spawns is between the entry to the plains and the lake. I just run around there with a range Equinox. It's pretty tedious, but I managed to get 240.

Orochinagis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Eh. Got the weapons first try, looks like DE knew no one gives a damm about Limbo and those weapons at all, most of the people I saw got them first try too

Last edited:

Flipyap

Oct 25, 2017
Eh. Got the weapons first try, looks like DE knew no one gives a damm about Limbo and those weapons at all, most of the people I saw got them first try too
Er, what? Regular Pyrana was already one of the best secondaries in the game. While the Prime is just a modest stat boost, it got some nice usability improvements, a fun and strong gimmick, and a huge boost to fashionframe. It's one of the best Prime Things released in a while.

Orochinagis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Eh, I still believe Euphona or Akstiletto do a better job than Pyrana P and I barely used Pyrana when you could craft Aksomati instead

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Honestly, I'm only after Pyrana prime for its gimmick. I'll get the other prime items whenever. I don't like playing limbo, nor do I like playing with him. I did luck out and get the blueprint in 3 attempts though and thats probably the hard part. The rest is merely getting the relics for the remaining parts.

Flipyap

Oct 25, 2017
Eh, I still believe Euphona or Akstiletto do a better job than Pyrana P and I barely used Pyrana when you could craft Aksomati instead
Right, and the Tigris Prime exists, so they might as well shut down the game because there will never be another weapon worth getting.
Those are all very different weapons. You will never clear groups as fast with a Euphona and you won't be dual wielding with Akanything. Detron is the only real alternative when you're looking for a fast one-handed shotgun and that thing looks like a space purse.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
I put a catalyst in Pyrana and leveled it up, but I don't think I'm a fan of the way it handles.

Obviously, Limbo is a shitty frame for shitty people. ;)

Flipyap

Oct 25, 2017
Limbo is literally everywhere, hopefully the novelty wears off, quickly, because it's annoying AF.
I'm seeing fewer Limbos than ever. At least not ones who have yet to be shamed out of using their powers, so instead every Limbo I see is just there to look dapper, afraid to use any of their powers.
Which is a shame because his updated powers really aren't much of an issue.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm seeing fewer Limbos than ever. At least not ones who have yet to be shamed out of using their powers, so instead every Limbo I see is just there to look dapper, afraid to use any of their powers.
Which is a shame because his updated powers really aren't much of an issue.
Maybe it's just the mode/s I play, endless seems to be full of them, always one terrible player messing the game up.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
We did a 90 minute Index run yesterday trying to get a bunch of John Prodman posters for the Corpus Lab in the dojo, and he never spawned. It was....disappointing to say the least.

I'd still like to get a 4 man crew together and donate all 4 posters if anybody want to participate/help.

Flipyap

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe it's just the mode/s I play, endless seems to be full of them, always one terrible player messing the game up.
It's weird, I've been playing a bunch of Interception lately and even there I'm running into Limbos who refuse to use their powers. Like, Limbro, what are you doing, this is your one time to shine without pissing off anyone.

Suburban Thug

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Midwest
Man I am not a fan of the new UI on PS4, it has made me completely stop playing Warframe after putting in ~200 hours in a 5 month span. Seems like it was designed for PC and then just ported over without testing. I'm also just kind of burnt out...been playing God of War (2018) and Pokemon Blue to try and switch things up - hopefully it will reignite my passion for Warframe.

Deleted member 3968

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yeah it's really bizarre how they'd just throw this mouse cursor bs out on tell us to just deal with it. you think they'd wait til the new ui came out but hey it's DE. throw it out the door and deal with it later.

oh well. can always wait and see if they fix it.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Have the Nidus parts, but no blueprint yet. Haven't worked up the will to start the quests and do Sedna. Right now, I'm just grinding out prime parts in the hope I can get my first prime. Have to wait for rank 3 before I can make the weapons that are ready. For prime warframes, Banshee and Mirage are close. I need the chassis for Banshee, and the blueprint for Mirage.

Is the Nidus warframe decent?

Last edited:

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
yeah it's really bizarre how they'd just throw this mouse cursor bs out on tell us to just deal with it. you think they'd wait til the new ui came out but hey it's DE. throw it out the door and deal with it later.

Yeah, the D-Pad is half broken now. If you hit pause and select items in the menu, it skips over some without fail because its emulating a mouse pointer rather than just simply selecting the options.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I get the complaints with the UI, but to stop playing it because of it, is IMO, crazy, it's really not that bad!

frizby

Oct 26, 2017

I really hated the UI at first, but for the most part, I've adjusted to it and learned better ways to do things...some a lot better than they used to be...a few a little worse.

Have the Nidus parts, but no blueprint yet. Haven't worked up the will to start the quests and do Sedna. Right now, I'm just grinding out prime parts in the hope I can get my first prime. Have to wait for rank 3 before I can make the weapons that are ready. For prime warframes, Banshee and Mirage are close. I need the chassis for Banshee, and the blueprint for Mirage.

Is the Nidus warframe decent?

Nidus is awesome. He's one of the better frames in recent years IMO. He's best suited for modes where you can set up and let enemies come to you though.

Definitely plug through the solar system and do the quests when you can. It will give you much easier access to platinum if nothing else.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
So wow, the warframe story is getting pretty interesting. Just finished the war within. Can we expect more story quests like this in the future? It is unfortunate that it takes so long to reach the more meatier quests. The grind is real, especially for a new player.

I really hated the UI at first, but for the most part, I've adjusted to it and learned better ways to do things...some a lot better than they used to be...a few a little worse.

Nidus is awesome. He's one of the better frames in recent years IMO. He's best suited for modes where you can set up and let enemies come to you though.

Definitely plug through the solar system and do the quests when you can. It will give you much easier access to platinum if nothing else.

Cool, just started the Nidus quest. It's a bitch since I lost 200k doing the quest. Which is annoying because I'm like cash poor right now. So I have to earn enough money to try again. Lost the first 100k because I had no idea what the mode was about. Then the second 100k was when I got to the 2nd part and my npc players were all shit. One killed alot, but never returned the tokens so we could get points.............

Flipyap

Oct 25, 2017
So wow, the warframe story is getting pretty interesting. Just finished the war within. Can we expect more story quests like this in the future? It is unfortunate that it takes so long to reach the more meatier quests. The grind is real, especially for a new player.

Cool, just started the Nidus quest. It's a bitch since I lost 200k doing the quest. Which is annoying because I'm like cash poor right now. So I have to earn enough money to try again. Lost the first 100k because I had no idea what the mode was about. Then the second 100k was when I got to the 2nd part and my npc players were all shit. One killed alot, but never returned the tokens so we could get points.............
We're getting a shorter cinematic quest (The Sacrifice) next week-ish.

You don't have to do that quest solo. One human co-op partner is worth more than a whole squad of AI dimwits.

Contramann

Oct 27, 2017
Heya, so I was originally in the Warframe Clan earlier but I could't find time to login for a while and was removed, but if possible I'd like back in.