• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Got my frost warframe cooking now. With banshee soon. Only need the Oberon systems before I can start that one.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
Got my frost warframe cooking now. With banshee soon. Only need the Oberon systems before I can start that one.

Excellent! I don't suggest putting a ton of work or resources into them tho...unless you're talking about the prime versions. Just take em for a test drive and level them up, and then try to get the primes.

Last edited:

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
XB1 version of the beasts update should be up early part of next week, i am sure PS4 version will be out too

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So i finished the war within, got my first riven, excitedly did the qualifying quest, and rolled it, it was a rifle mod, and what did i get?

A bloody deth rifle mod, fml, who the hell wants one of those? Shall i just bin it?

Hasseigaku

Oct 30, 2017
So i finished the war within, got my first riven, excitedly did the qualifying quest, and rolled it, it was a rifle mod, and what did i get?

A bloody deth rifle mod, fml, who the hell wants one of those? Shall i just bin it?

I'm not super familiar with rivens but you can reroll with kuva though right? If so I'd do that instead of binning.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Has anyone found an easy way to do the kill 3 condrocs while airbone on console? It looks easy as hell when youve got a mouse and KB...but fuck trying to snipe 3 birds in 5 seconds with a dual shock 4.

Hasseigaku

Oct 30, 2017
Has anyone found an easy way to do the kill 3 condrocs while airbone on console? It looks easy as hell when youve got a mouse and KB...but fuck trying to snipe 3 birds in 5 seconds with a dual shock 4.

Would something like Volt's first ability work? My only other thought is maybe something that has an AoE effect like Amprex.

IvorB

Oct 28, 2017
So I've been thinking more and more about changing the clan name to Reset Era or ResetEra since we have virtually no activity on the old forum. Any opinions or preferences between the two? I know ResetEra is correct, but my instinct is that Reset Era would look better in game, so that's my preference.

It's 200 platinum for the name change, and I'll foot the bill, but I'm happy to take donations after the fact if anybody wants to chip in. I'll probably keep the logo regardless. Already changed it twice at 150p per. Besides, I like it.

Edit: I just did it. Welcome to the "Reset Era" clan!!!! Hope nobody's too bothered. :)

Side note: I also rebuilt the transporters to the labs in the dojo, since the last update gave me some capacity inside the actual labs. They'll be much closer to the lab panels now and will be done in 24 hrs. Thanks for patience.

Haven't been on much lately but happy to donate when next on.

Akai_XIII

Oct 26, 2017
I'd donate but I'm always credit poor. Tried doing an Index with some people from the Alliance but we didn't win the high stakes on the points, so I just got back what I put in.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017

LOL! Yeah, we've been an active clan for 5 years, so folks have donated a bit. We have platinum too, but I can't really spend it on anything other than rushing stuff. I don't even know where it came from!

But plastids...everything takes freaking plastids!!! The purpose of those little turtles in the Treasury is basically to collect plastids since you can't contribute materials directly...which is stupid. And I can't use my own resources until I use the clan's first...which is also stupid.

Bradley Hare

Apr 27, 2018
Appreciate that most of you guys play on PS4 but is anyone part of an Xbox clan looking for players.

Ayeson is my gamertag.

Li Kao

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, I'm toying with the idea of giving the game another chance (not that it was bad the first time around some years ago, just felt very WIP), is the population on PS4 solid, the pad control scheme good, or should I play on PC again ?

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hmm, I'm toying with the idea of giving the game another chance (not that it was bad the first time around some years ago, just felt very WIP), is the population on PS4 solid, the pad control scheme good, or should I play on PC again ?
If it's anything like the XBO, use the North American servers, the EU servers are terrible in terms of population, the NA ones are way more populated.

Juturna

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know of a good Warframe youtube channel? Especially one with good information for a new player?

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know of a good Warframe youtube channel? Especially one with good information for a new player?

There is a ton of content about for new players, but for me, I found the content by iFlynn, Tactical Potato, BBKDRAGOON and NeoNess007 particularly helpful when I started playing back in Feb, the walkthrough series in particular.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
I'm confused, why are people not bringing corrosive projection to Sanctuary Onslaught? I've played about 6-7 times and maybe only 2 people brought that in their aura slot. I hope its because they just don't have one because rifle amp aint gonna do shit against that kind of armor scaling.

Deleted member 3968

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
um, how do the onslaught rewards work? It's AABC like all endless right? Cuz I went to 7 rounds but only got 2 lith relics.

Hasseigaku

Oct 30, 2017
I'm confused, why are people not bringing corrosive projection to Sanctuary Onslaught? I've played about 6-7 times and maybe only 2 people brought that in their aura slot. I hope its because they just don't have one because rifle amp aint gonna do shit against that kind of armor scaling.

Probably because the game does a bad job at teaching you that sort of thing and people will try stuff available to them and try to figure it out on the fly.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
Operation Plague Star is back and is dropping Hemocyte Cystoliths again. If you get any, please contribute. I need about 800 more ideally, and they aren't used for anything else.

If nothing else, absolutely get the infested zaws. They're crazy good.

Caliaztec

Oct 27, 2017
Palm Desert,CA
Jumping in for the first time... started yesterday things are a bit overwhelming but fun... had all the PS+ boosters and the twitch prime set so rocking Frost Prime and his weapons seems like an OP start but from what I read it'll catch up soon!

Any guides or YT channels worth reading to fill in random gaps of knowledge?

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Jumping in for the first time... started yesterday things are a bit overwhelming but fun... had all the PS+ boosters and the twitch prime set so rocking Frost Prime and his weapons seems like an OP start but from what I read it'll catch up soon!

It'll feel very easy for a while, don't worry, it gets tough later!

Couple of posts above has youtube users to check out.

Its all very overwhelming, i am 200 hrs in and still discovering completely new gameplay systems.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017

Same starting tips I give everybody...

• You don't need to spend money on this game, ever, but if you want to support it, that's admirable
  • http://warframe.wikia.com
  • Use your starter and PS plus plat on Warframe slots and ONLY Warframe slots...yes, all of it...just do it now
  • Plug away on the star chart to get the planets open and get access to alerts
  • Get an alerts app for your phone and set it for BPs and mods so you know when good stuff pops up
  • Most planet bosses award frame parts. Stop at each one, and repeat to get the 3 parts. Build them as you get resources and level to 30 but check for prime versions before overinvesting
  • Start running fissures for primes and forma as you get relics, and look out for defense and interception fissures, which give more relics
  • Always have a forma building, and always do alerts for Nitain Extract. Ask for an invite in recruiting or clan chat if you don't have access. You'll thank me later.
  • Join a clan and get some help on party chat, if possible. Ours is a great clan IMO.
  • Familiarize youself with Orokin Catalysts and Orokin Reactors via the wiki, and ask here before applying any.
  • Most weapons you have access to right now are pretty disposable. Level them to 30 and clear the weapon slots.
  • Plan your way through this chart as you build weapons, because some are used to build others, and you don't want to build or get rid of anything prematurely. One more was just added (Bolto and Viper used to build Hysterix).
  • Remember that items in your foundry don't take up inventory slots until you claim them. Use that to your advantage.

Last edited:

Hasseigaku

Oct 30, 2017
I decided to try to work in a game of Plague Star this morning with my standard loadout, and then the randoms I was with put in four of both mixins and then two of them dropped, and my Arca Plasmor turned out to have the wrong damage type to deal with the boss. My fault for going in blind but it's annoying to have two people drop out when you're upping the difficulty as high as it can go.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
This Khora farm is giving me flashbacks to the old T3 Survival rotation C farms. It's a long run for disappointment, and it has the added element of possible failure. I had a group fail with 10-15 seconds left on zone 8...........sigh.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So i did my first two sorties yesterday and today, not as hard as i imagined they'd be, i didnt do a huge amount of damage, but I wasn't a burden to the team!

Was looking forward to getting some new rivens, but both rewards were 4000 endo, ok endo is nice and all, but give me rivens!!!

Caliaztec

Oct 27, 2017
Palm Desert,CA
So been putting in like 4-6 hours a night the last few nights and safe to say I'm hooked... any clans with room for a most definite active member that will wanna join voice chats and what not and definitely do group play!

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Halfway through this Khora farm today I'm being greeted with alot of host disconnects while doing onslaught. Not good because sometimes it eats into your timer hard waiting to reconnect. We were at wave 11 with about 70% efficiency and the host lost connection. When tbe game finally loaded back in we had only 10% when I finally got back in. Frustrating.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
So been putting in like 4-6 hours a night the last few nights and safe to say I'm hooked... any clans with room for a most definite active member that will wanna join voice chats and what not and definitely do group play!

We can invite you to the Reset Clan...think there are two open spots. Just need your PSN.

BlackLagoon

Oct 25, 2017
This Khora farm is giving me flashbacks to the old T3 Survival rotation C farms. It's a long run for disappointment, and it has the added element of possible failure. I had a group fail with 10-15 seconds left on zone 8...........sigh.
Yeah, the randomness of the levels is not fun. Some I can solo easily with Mesa, others have bad spawns and can be a struggle at zone 7+. I feel like crap for doing it, but I need to start following my gut and ditching teams that I don't think can make it to rot C.

Halfway through this Khora farm today I'm being greeted with alot of host disconnects while doing onslaught. Not good because sometimes it eats into your timer hard waiting to reconnect. We were at wave 11 with about 70% efficiency and the host lost connection. When tbe game finally loaded back in we had only 10% when I finally got back in. Frustrating.
I leave after zone 8 because that's rotation C, and there's no point in trying to make it to 16 with randoms. Easiest way to do that is to stay in zone 8 until the portal closes, meaning there will be a disconnect and possible host transfer 30 seconds into zone 9 for those who stay. Sucks for them, but that's how the mode is designed and how it incentivises me to play.

(Really, I'm sick of it already, and can't wait to be done with it.)

Last edited:

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
That'd be awesome PSN is Caliaztec

Sent. Welcome aboard. There will be a blueprint for a dojo key in your foundry after you accept.

(Really, I'm sick of it allready, and can't wait to be done with it.)

After farming the normal, I'm really not looking forward to the elite...especially since cheesing it seems to be the only way to get past zone 8.

And once you get the frame and guns, there's really not much reason to come back to it, because the rewards aren't that great.

amon37

Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to make the rapier infested zaw, which ring is the best to use since there isn't a plague star specific ring