• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm coming to the conclusion I won't get my Gara warframe anytime soon.... Ugh. Have all the blue prints but i need orokin cells. Seems like i have to go to Saturn for em. I only have earth and Venus unlocked...... Why you do dis game....I'm sooooo close.

Thank you, now need to forge a key...

How'd you survive to get the blueprints in the higher level quests if you've not opened up the system yet? Are you one of those dudes who is always dying when I'm running bounties?? ;) I think you start getting cells as early as Ceres btw so not that much of a grind. Get to those missions brah!

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
How'd you survive to get the blueprints in the higher level quests if you've not opened up the system yet? Are you one of those dudes who is always dying when I'm running bounties?? ;) I think you start getting cells as early as Ceres btw so not that much of a grind. Get to those missions brah!
Nah, my level was only an issue at the 3rd bounty grind. Then i made sure not to die, had to be really conservative. Sooo instead i played smarter. Spamed that flash attack so i did those 1 hit kills. Worked well.

I stopped doing missions because my friends want to play together, so while i was waiting i figured I'd grind out Gara.....then those freakin cells....T-T

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I haven't been upgrading them much because I don't have the resources to increase the mod capacity on many weapons. It's resulted in really only having space for an upgraded serration and maybe one or two other mods.
Formas are quite easy to come by, would probably pay to get a few of those into the inventory.

Mods make all the difference.

Oct 26, 2017
Nah, my level was only an issue at the 3rd bounty grind. Then i made sure not to die, had to be really conservative. Sooo instead i played smarter. Spamed that flash attack so i did those 1 hit kills. Worked well.

I stopped doing missions because my friends want to play together, so while i was waiting i figured I'd grind out Gara.....then those freakin cells....T-T

Unlock ceres. It's a less difficult path to get to than Saturn and it drops Orokin cells there too.

PerilousInJ

Oct 25, 2017
Formas are quite easy to come by, would probably pay to get a few of those into the inventory.

Mods make all the difference.

So forma require that you max out a weapon first correct? I was hoping to not Forma anything that isn't going to be a long term use weapon. I'm forging a hek now, that might be a candidate, is it worth Forma-ing my orthos prime?

Also do mods of the same category have the same polarity? Could one flow have a different polarity from another flow for example?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Ah cool, well the good news is you should be able to steamroll through the content all the way to Saturn most likely because you're probably way OP for the planets you've got coming. I think while the Plains are very cool, they kind of break the new player progression since you'll have mods and gear that you otherwise wouldn't get access to for quite some time.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So forma require that you max out a weapon first correct? I was hoping to not Forma anything that isn't going to be a long term use weapon. I'm forging a hek now, that might be a candidate, is it worth Forma-ing my orthos prime?

I started to run into brick walls without forma-ing and spending some time on modding, ymmv, you maybe a better player than me!

FWIW, the majority of my playtime is solo...........

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Just read up on Taxiing, would anyone be interested in helping me out with farming Orokin Cell on Gabii, Ceres?

I would be eternally grateful, and will do my best to not die. Not sure what level that area is. I'm EST and should be good from 7pm until midnightish

Callandor

Oct 27, 2017

Also do mods of the same category have the same polarity? Could one flow have a different polarity from another flow for example?

Hek is a pretty solid shotgun if you get the syndicate mod from Steel Meridian. If you're building it for status with the 60/60 mods, you shouldn't need many forma unless you're running a maxed out primed point blank. Maybe one or two if you need it.

Deleted member 4922

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just read up on Taxiing, would anyone be interested in helping me out with farming Orokin Cell on Gabii, Ceres?

I would be eternally grateful, and will do my best to not die. Not sure what level that area is. I'm EST and should be good from 7pm until midnightish

yoo not sure what my night is looking like but i need some cells too and i run gabii all the time. you're welcome to join tonight or whenev, if i'm around i'll send you an invite.

1 day left on my vauban prime.. nitain extract is the worst

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
yoo not sure what my night is looking like but i need some cells too and i run gabii all the time. you're welcome to join tonight or whenev, if i'm around i'll send you an invite.

You are my hero. Message me whenever, I'll mostlikely be on all night and most of the week.

Orochinagis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ah, love when I am about to rest from the game but my friends wants to do all quest frames, awwwwww jesus , we are close to farm Nidus

frizby

Oct 26, 2017

Assuming you both need credits as well, I'd suggest Semeini Ceres instead. Five waves and out = 22-25k credits. Bring a Nekros.

GG on helping out void. :)

Edit: Also a huge thanks to those who are contributing to dojo decorations. I may have gone a little overboard with the fire effects.

Last edited:

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, finally got all my materials for Gara. Well almost. Need to get more reputation so I can buy a blueprint for one of the stones. Hopefully I can do that today. If everything works out, I'll have my first warframe Monday at the latest.

As for the dojo, need 1 more material to forge the key. Hopefully I can get it from a bounty.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
Okay, finally got all my materials for Gara. Well almost. Need to get more reputation so I can buy a blueprint for one of the stones. Hopefully I can do that today. If everything works out, I'll have my first warframe Monday at the latest.

As for the dojo, need 1 more material to forge the key. Hopefully I can get it from a bounty.

Reading your last several posts, I think you might be doing things in the wrong order...like you got hung up in the Plains and haven't done much in the core game. You really should focus on opening up the planets and doing the junctions. You'll get all the resources you need, get access to alerts and fissures, get a few frames and weapons and a ton of other stuff.

Plains is extremely limited as to how far you can progress there. Most everything you get in the plains is only used in the plains.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Reading your last several posts, I think you might be doing things in the wrong order...like you got hung up in the Plains and haven't done much in the core game. You really should focus on opening up the planets and doing the junctions. You'll get all the resources you need, get access to alerts and fissures, get a few frames and weapons and a ton of other stuff.

Plains is extremely limited as to how far you can progress there. Most everything you get in the plains is only used in the plains.

I'm there because I'm waiting for my buddies to get started. We want to play the entire system together. Until then, which is hopefully soon. I'm just fooling around in the Plains. Grinding for Gara just gave me something to do in the mean time. Really can't wait until, I can leave the place.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
I'm there because I'm waiting for my buddies to get started. We want to play the entire system together. Until then, which is hopefully soon. I'm just fooling around in the Plains. Grinding for Gara just gave me something to do in the mean time. Really can't wait until, I can leave the place.

Ah, gotcha. There are a few worthwhile things you can do in the plains in the early game, but for the most part, it's stuff that should be done in the late game after you've worked your way through the solar system and done the core quests.

Even if you're waiting for friends, I'd still recommend opening a few planets and doing a few quests, many of which are solo anyway. Getting a head start on your friends will be more helpful to them anyway.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3968

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So uh, is there some obvious thing I'm missing for the MR25 test? cuz who the hell designed this? Archwing controls are so bad and I keep accidentally backing up into the launcher. Or get stuck on walls in archwing mode. What a shit test.

Oh ok Loki cheese ftw.

Last edited:

BlackLagoon

Oct 25, 2017
So uh, is there some obvious thing I'm missing for the MR25 test? cuz who the hell designed this? Archwing controls are so bad and I keep accidentally backing up into the launcher. Or get stuck on walls in archwing mode. What a shit test.

Oh ok Loki cheese ftw.
Yeah, attempting that one legit was just awful. I ended up just using Zephyr, with lots of health, health regen and Rage + Hunter Adrenaline to give me energy. Worked pretty well, even had enough time to spare to mess up once or twice.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
I'm finally getting into Riven Mods and am beginning to appreciate what a brilliant addition they were to the game. I got one for the Baza the other day and thought WTF is the Baza??? So the mod gave me a reason to put some work into a gun that I had leveled and completely forgotten, and it turns out it's a pretty neat little gun. It's not top end, but it's silent, so it's now on my Loki loadout.

I've also found that on average, with a bit of patience, you can sell unwanted unveiled rivens for a bit more than veiled ones, even taking into account that you'll get a few that don't sell at all.

Mubrik_

Dec 7, 2017
T
I'm finally getting into Riven Mods and am beginning to appreciate what a brilliant addition they were to the game. I got one for the Baza the other day and thought WTF is the Baza??? So the mod gave me a reason to put some work into a gun that I had leveled and completely forgotten, and it turns out it's a pretty neat little gun. It's not top end, but it's silent, so it's now on my Loki loadout.

I've also found that on average, with a bit of patience, you can sell unwanted unveiled rivens for a bit more than veiled ones, even taking into account that you'll get a few that don't sell at all.

The problem with rivens is the kuva grind.
Which I usually advice to do when you get a resource booster.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Anyone playing on PC? What's the best control scheme you prefer? Controller or KB+Mouse? I'd like to add Bow and arrow and shotgun to my arsenal, which scheme is easier and better?

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
T

I plan to do the kuva grind more passively. I already do sorties every day, so when I get the dreaded 6K kuva reward, that's a couple of rolls. Otherwise, I leave the rivens on the shelf till I get a good roll.

Anyone playing on PC? What's the best control scheme you prefer? Controller or KB+Mouse? I'd like to add Bow and arrow and shotgun to my arsenal, which scheme is easier and better?

I think we're almost all PS4 in this thread, so everybody's on controller. I customize my scheme pretty heavily, and the sheer number of commands is hard to map on the controller, so if you like KB+M on other games, I'd guess you'll prefer it here as well.

BlackLagoon

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, between the kuva and the unveiling challenges, rivens just went straight into the "not fun" category.

You'll want to check out the Certified Free Range thread, that's where the PC players hang out.

I think we're almost all PS4 in this thread, so everybody's on controller. I customize my scheme pretty heavily, and the sheer number of commands is hard to map on the controller, so if you like KB+M on other games, I'd guess you'll prefer it here as well.
They're actually adding KB+M support for the PS4 version though, so soon there will be more options for those who want them.

Mubrik_

Dec 7, 2017
Fair enough.
If you keep your riven count low and focus on 2 to 3 rivens you might be good with passively farming kuva.
But if you have let's say 10plus rivens, passively just isnt enough due to rng and rolls cost.

BlackLagoon

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, but unless they've hired some technical miracle workers to fix the framerate, that's only going to be useful for navigating menus and less awkward chatting.
Well, considering the state of the of the game during the PS4 launch (T3 void slideshow was certainly a unique challenge), I find the current frame rate (on a PS4 Pro at least) to be amazing. I wouldn't know what KB+M players want though. (And you can actually currently use a USB keyboard for chatting, the mouse might work for menus as well, it's full gameplay control they're adding.)

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Sooo my clan key should be ready sometime today.

Also, Gara warframe is awesome. Makes survival and defense like super easy. Nothing can get past my glass shields.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
So I bought a couple of rivens last night:

I probably overpaid (150p) for an Akstiletto riven with modest crit chance and crit damage. It's pretty good...not great, but it's for the secondary I use most frequently. Mod space is pretty tight on Akstiletto Prime, so I need to experiment in the Simulacrum.

The other was a Plague Keewar riven that I got unrolled for 65p. I rolled it 7 times and got a roll I'm super excited about:

Plague Keewar Croni-visisus
  • +109% Slash Damage
  • +53% Attack Speed
  • +152% Melee Damage
  • -88% Impact Damage
I'm already convinced that the Plague Star Zaws are the strongest melee weapons in the game by a wide margin, but this is getting out of hand. Innate viral, 100% status, an arcane slot...and now a crazy riven...yeesh.

BlackLagoon

Oct 25, 2017
This is getting really annoying... I've twice now had my Brilliant and Radiant Eidolon Shards not get added to my inventory in spite of completing the full tri hunt bounty and extracting to Cetus normally. Reading the official forums it seems this bug is related to players leaving the group during extraction, and has been around for months now... ugh... I guess we're back in DON'T SKIP THE CUTSCENES during the raid territory.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
In the plains, if you're not the host, leave the squad as soon as the objective is done. If you are the host, you should be fine.

Orochinagis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thank god God Of war got released, I needed a break after Nidus farm, my friends just need limbo to end the frame quests

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man, I am trying to get a Lith B2 relic, do you think I can get one?, been trying for days and getting every other Lith relic drop bar the B2, RNGesus help me!

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
So I've been thinking more and more about changing the clan name to Reset Era or ResetEra since we have virtually no activity on the old forum. Any opinions or preferences between the two? I know ResetEra is correct, but my instinct is that Reset Era would look better in game, so that's my preference.

It's 200 platinum for the name change, and I'll foot the bill, but I'm happy to take donations after the fact if anybody wants to chip in. I'll probably keep the logo regardless. Already changed it twice at 150p per. Besides, I like it.

Edit: I just did it. Welcome to the "Reset Era" clan!!!! Hope nobody's too bothered. :)

Side note: I also rebuilt the transporters to the labs in the dojo, since the last update gave me some capacity inside the actual labs. They'll be much closer to the lab panels now and will be done in 24 hrs. Thanks for patience.

Last edited:

Flipyap

Oct 25, 2017
So I've been thinking more and more about changing the clan name to Reset Era or ResetEra since we have virtually no activity on the old forum. Any opinions or preferences between the two? I know ResetEra is correct, but my instinct is that Reset Era would look better in game, so that's my preference.

It's 200 platinum for the name change, and I'll foot the bill, but I'm happy to take donations after the fact if anybody wants to chip in. I'll probably keep the logo regardless. Already changed it twice at 150p per. Besides, I like it.

Edit: I just did it. Welcome to the "Reset Era" clan!!!! Hope nobody's too bothered. :)

Side note: I also rebuilt the transporters to the labs in the dojo, since the last update gave me some capacity inside the actual labs. They'll be much closer to the lab panels now and will be done in 24 hrs. Thanks for patience.
Good choices all around. The missing space in the previous name was deeply upsetting. ( :clem: )

Though, personally, I wouldn't mind it if you killed the chicken.
It would be nice if we had a logo that fits the name and Warframe's glyph style a little better. Maybe something like this:

jwtWvtg.png

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
Good choices all around. The missing space in the previous name was deeply upsetting. ( :clem: )

Though, personally, I wouldn't mind it if you killed the chicken.
It would be nice if we had a logo that fits the name and Warframe's glyph style a little better. Maybe something like this:

jwtWvtg.png

I like the idea, and those are cool. I particularly like the angled ones on the bottom right. Here's what we'd need:

• A 128 x 128 image in png format (with transparency) that would "pop" as a shoulder emblem. Maybe use the resetera font color with white shading at the edges.
  • 150 platinum to submit. I've already spent 650p on name/emblem changes since gaf imploded.
  • General consensus

Last edited:

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
Awww I liked having a neutral name. Oh well.

I did too, but the other forum is dead (or at least our thread is), and if we're gonna call ourselves the official clan on ResetEra, we might as well commit and grab the name before someone else does.

I was just hesitant to commit in the beginning because I wasn't sure how all of the forum stuff would play out. I'm more confident now that more time has passed.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
Cool I like the clan name change! But I prefer the current logo.

I think that's where I'm at as well, despite liking the concept of flip's designs quite a bit. But my mind could easily be changed if he put something together that popped at 128 pixels (much harder than it sounds).

The basic symbolism of the phoenix (from ashes) still works imo.

zoidreaper

Oct 25, 2017
I think that's where I'm at as well, despite liking the concept of flip's designs quite a bit. But my mind could easily be changed if he put something together that popped at 128 pixels (much harder than it sounds).

The basic symbolism of the phoenix (from ashes) still works imo.

I don't know if it would be worth it but what about changing the pheonix's red to resets purple.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know if it would be worth it but what about changing the pheonix's red to resets purple.

I actually played around with that when I first started editing it, and I couldn't make it work...both because I lack graphics expertise and because the color just didn't look right on the bird.

I'm happy to send somebody the 800x800 original to edit and shrink to 128x128, and I'm absolutely open to entirely different ideas like the ones from flip (which were actually quite good). The only thing I'm not doing any more of is spending my plat for the changes in game, so if we reach some consensus on something new, I'm gonna need donations. :)