• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Darth Pinche

Oct 27, 2017
My console is downloading a new update! Cool.
I am finally making progress on the Limbo Theorem but still stuck on the damn Sedna Junction!

Deleted member 4922

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
so plague star should be coming to us in a few weeks, right? sooo stoked, one of my favorite events so far (even if it is a little grindy, the rewards are pretty good) - i believe i was mr4 or 5 the first time, close to 14 now and with a muuuuuuuch better understanding i'm excited to be able to finish up my exodia/zaw arcanes (i.. foolishly thought 1 of each was enough, still not super familiar with arcanes haha)

oooh and dem formas
oh btw, does anyone know if there's a deadline on purchasing the tennocon digital pass? didn't see anything about it on the store and it's so far away but i don't wanna miss out.

Deleted member 3968

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh right plague star. Guess I'll just do that to get more zaw parts. Only have the event heads left I think. Finally. Having to level these things twice is stupid. Can't wait to be done with these ugly things.

Easy wisps/rare gems are nice too.

Speaking of nice got both tiberon p parts I was missing plus a frost and ember p bp from random pub today. That's my good rng for the month lol

Orochinagis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Since I heard the kuva survival is not worth it I guess there is nothing interesting on this patch? DE is really taking their time to release something outside cosmetics

Akai_XIII

Oct 26, 2017
How am I meant to survive in the Void? I'm using a Rhino with vit/shield mods, increase duration and strength and using Iron Skin... but I get overwhelmed. My weapons seem to take the enemies down quick enough...

I just need to do Mithra and Mot to "finish" the void.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
The update has a bunch of new decorations for the dojo, but I probably won't make a ton of changes to the main hall since I like the way it looks already. But I was happy to see the other rooms get some capacity added. I always thought it was incredibly stupid to have a trophy room that didn't have enough capacity for trophies. Lol.

So I built the trophies upstairs in the Loki room, if anybody wants to contribute.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The update has a bunch of new decorations for the dojo, but I probably won't make a ton of changes to the main hall since I like the way it looks already. But I was happy to see the other rooms get some capacity added. I always thought it was incredibly stupid to have a trophy room that didn't have enough capacity for trophies. Lol.

So I built the trophies upstairs in the Loki room, if anybody wants to contribute.

New to this whole clan thing, what can I do to contribute? Are there resources to gather or credits to send along? I don't wanna seem like I'm just using y'all for keys and the archwing launcher haha

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
New to this whole clan thing, what can I do to contribute? Are there resources to gather or credits to send along? I don't wanna seem like I'm just using y'all for keys and the archwing launcher haha

If you can find the unfinished statues, just aim at them and hit options, decorations and contribute. They all take some materials and credits to build. Don't go too crazy with contributing, as we have a ton of veteran players. I'd fund most of them myself, but the options force me to use clan resources before I can use my own.

I'm sure I'll be dropping in some more new decorations over the next few months. Always happy to hear feedback about the dojo.

Suburban Thug

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Midwest
Is there any space on the PS4 clan roster? I'd classify myself as a novice even though I've pumped 150 hours into the game. I lurk this thread quite a bit!

X-Frame

Oct 25, 2017
Is the regular Supra worth putting a catalyst in? I don't have the Supra Vandal and don't know if or when I'll be able to grab one.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017

Darth Pinche

Oct 27, 2017
Yesterday was a banner day in Warframe for me. Finally finished The Limbo Theorem and have my Limbo cooking! But more importantly I was able to finish the Sedna Junction. I found a good team and was able to spearhead the last challenge room! It felt so satisfying after being stuck for so long!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yesterday was a banner day in Warframe for me. Finally finished The Limbo Theorem and have my Limbo cooking! But more importantly I was able to finish the Sedna Junction. I found a good team and was able to spearhead the last challenge room! It felt so satisfying after being stuck for so long!

Ha, I just gave up trying to get the challenge rooms legit and did Second Dream another two times to get the mod from that quest. After hours of trying it was nice to knock it out. But now I'm in Sedna I'm massively overwhelmed by the enemies, they wreck me almost immediately. I really need to research survivability for this late game content, it gets silly hard.

Deleted member 3968

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you random pub fissures. Got my last Zephyr p part. Got her and mirage p cooking. Thank god I had argon on me. Hate farming that shit.

Those plus the 2 plague zaws still wont get me to mr 25 though.

Anyone else had terrible luck with akbolto barrels? I have like 20 skyla handles now and still not 1 barrel.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Thank you random pub fissures. Got my last Zephyr p part. Got her and mirage p cooking. Thank god I had argon on me. Hate farming that shit.

Anyone else had terrible luck with akbolto barrels? I have like 20 skyla handles now and still not 1 barrel.

I have 4 barrels but I can't get another reciever to save my life

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I am so damn tempted to jump back into Warframe.

I had to delete a few weeks ago to make room on my PS4, but I still feel the occasional itch to play some mindless Defense or Survival.

Orochinagis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Barrels dropped after 20ish tried never tried to farm it again, never saw them drop on pubs either

I am so damn tempted to jump back into Warframe.

I had to delete a few weeks ago to make room on my PS4, but I still feel the occasional itch to play some mindless Defense or Survival.

There is the Simaris onslaught coming out for PC where its like a time attack mode killing enemies fast, so you can wait for that mode to come on consoles

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
If there's any room, I'd like to join the clan. Just started like yesterday, but I'm addicted. Psn same as name.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
Clan Update:
  • We're at 100% again, and activity is looking pretty solid.
  • I've been dropping in a few new decorations for the dojo. Please seek them out and fund a few if you can afford it. Aim at decoration > options > decorations > contribute.
  • You can also contribute unwanted ship decorations to the clan via the Treasury. If you want to give ayatan sculptures, please make sure they're powered up.

Helixx-gaf

Oct 25, 2017
Eastern PA
Clan Update:
  • I've been dropping in a few new decorations for the dojo. Please seek them out and fund a few if you can afford it. Aim at decoration > options > decorations > contribute.
  • You can also contribute unwanted ship decorations to the clan via the Treasury. If you want to give ayatan sculptures, please make sure they're powered up.
Good stuff. If you have a slot open, I have a buddy in another clan looking for a more active group and this is definitely an active one. We want to start doing Eidolons and having a regular group of folks logged in would help! His name is "veddermatic" so if a slot opens up, can be opened up or is open, let me know! (and him too).

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
Good stuff. If you have a slot open, I have a buddy in another clan looking for a more active group and this is definitely an active one. We want to start doing Eidolons and having a regular group of folks logged in would help! His name is "veddermatic" so if a slot opens up, can be opened up or is open, let me know! (and him too).

I can open a slot, but he'll have to leave his current clan before the game lets us invite him.

BlackLagoon

Oct 25, 2017
Hah, I just recently realized that I never completed the Snipetron Vandal. I just relied on the the codex to keep up to date on new weapons, but I forgot limited/event weapons don't show up there until you get them.

Also, Virtuous Strike seems to go very well with a 333 Amp. A bit of a pain to farm materials for maxing the arcane, but it triggers constantly gives a healthy damage boost.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Clan Update:

Since you are at 100, message me when a space is open. This'll probably be my main game for a good bit.

Darth Pinche

Oct 27, 2017
So I have a problem with my new Limbo frame. What are the controls to go into and out of the Rift? I can't figure out the control for that on my PS4 , so it seems to just happen while I play. I know I am doing something wrong and read that it is tied into the dodge mechanic, but for the life of me I can't figure it out.

PerilousInJ

Oct 25, 2017
Hey All, so I've been working my way through junctions and I'm at Saturn now I think in the star chart. I think I'm at the point where I need to start modding my weapons correctly to output the kind of damage I need. Is there a point where you vets would recommend starting to farm some mods and some good weapons? I've gotten this far because I have an orthos prime from when I used to play a lot that's carried me this far. I'm MR5, should I be trying to level more gear now? I'm kind of lost.

Helixx-gaf

Oct 25, 2017
Eastern PA
So I have a problem with my new Limbo frame. What are the controls to go into and out of the Rift? I can't figure out the control for that on my PS4 , so it seems to just happen while I play. I know I am doing something wrong and read that it is tied into the dodge mechanic, but for the life of me I can't figure it out.
Use L1x2 to dodge out of the Void. It works for anyone sent to the Void.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
The best course of action for Limbo is to level him up and put him away.

Forever.

Even the best, most well intentioned Limbo players are annoying AF. Change my mind. ;)

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
Hey All, so I've been working my way through junctions and I'm at Saturn now I think in the star chart. I think I'm at the point where I need to start modding my weapons correctly to output the kind of damage I need. Is there a point where you vets would recommend starting to farm some mods and some good weapons? I've gotten this far because I have an orthos prime from when I used to play a lot that's carried me this far. I'm MR5, should I be trying to level more gear now? I'm kind of lost.

For the most part, for mods, you can just take things as they come. Focus on getting/leveling base damage mods and multishot mods to start.

For weapons, I always tell newer players to just run random fissures. You'll be surprised what relics people load, and worst case, you get ducats for the void trader. Focus on fissure nodes that consistently give relics as rewards (Defense, Interception, Spy) to maintain your relic supply. Spies (other than Lith) give relics one level below the node, so keep that in mind, but the big advantage is that you're likely to stumble across some dual status mods and Ivara parts.

The other early source for good weapons that I always suggest is syndicates.

The first catalyst I always recommend is Sonicor. It's not a top end weapon, but it will get you through a ton of content and is a super fun weapon.

PerilousInJ

Oct 25, 2017
For the most part, for mods, you can just take things as they come. Focus on getting/leveling base damage mods and multishot mods to start.

For weapons, I always tell newer players to just run random fissures. You'll be surprised what relics people load, and worst case, you get ducats for the void trader. Focus on fissure nodes that consistently give relics as rewards (Defense, Interception, Spy) to maintain your relic supply. Spies (other than Lith) give relics one level below the node, so keep that in mind, but the big advantage is that you're likely to stumble across some dual status mods and Ivara parts.

The other early source for good weapons that I always suggest is syndicates.

The first catalyst I always recommend is Sonicor. It's not a top end weapon, but it will get you through a ton of content and is a super fun weapon.

Thanks for all the info, I've been doing void fissures, you need to contribute a relic to get the rewards correct? I've been working on red legion and new Loka. I'll work on finding some base damage mods until I can work towards status and Crit stuff.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
I'm coming to the conclusion I won't get my Gara warframe anytime soon.... Ugh. Have all the blue prints but i need orokin cells. Seems like i have to go to Saturn for em. I only have earth and Venus unlocked...... Why you do dis game....I'm sooooo close.

Nah, I got you. Invite sent. Welcome!

Thank you, now need to forge a key...