• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
If any regular Eidolon runners can afford an Agkani Stone (from the Quills) for the dojo, I could use another one. I donated one but it will take me several days of standing to get another. I want them for the entrance to the Orokin Lab.

Donate via the terminal in Treasury. Thanks in advance, and please post if you donate, so I know it's there and who to thank. :)

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have a spare Nekros prime systems, I have some prime parts I can trade for it.Hopefully i have what ya need.

Deleted member 4922

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
can my buddy (PSN: MakaioTanno) get an invite whenever there's room? finally got him to try out the PS4 version (he's MR14 on PC) and he's digging the controls/diff. economy & tennogen stuff so far.

went to see if i could grab an akgani stone to contribute aaaaand realized i have only ever earned like ~4000 rep w the quills so i'm gonna start focusing on PoE more now, lol - haven't even maxed out my first amp or killed an eidolon -_-

ArcticDonkey

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Hello friends. Any chance I could get a clan invite somewhere down the line? PSN is SeaRyancrestIE.

Still relatively new and just filling out the star chart at the moment. Maxed out Excal and trying to figure out which frame to grab next. Even the early ones seem far away though.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
can my buddy (PSN: MakaioTanno) get an invite whenever there's room? finally got him to try out the PS4 version (he's MR14 on PC) and he's digging the controls/diff. economy & tennogen stuff so far.

went to see if i could grab an akgani stone to contribute aaaaand realized i have only ever earned like ~4000 rep w the quills so i'm gonna start focusing on PoE more now, lol - haven't even maxed out my first amp or killed an eidolon -_-
Hello friends. Any chance I could get a clan invite somewhere down the line? PSN is SeaRyancrestIE.

Still relatively new and just filling out the star chart at the moment. Maxed out Excal and trying to figure out which frame to grab next. Even the early ones seem far away though.

Sure guys. Current waiting list:
  1. MakaioTanno
  2. SeaRyancrestIE
  3. EvilMonkeyg1 (vacation till next week iirc)

LeroyOctopus

Oct 29, 2017
So I'm trying to work on getting all the pieces for Frost. I have the Neuroptics and Chassis being forged right now, but I played the assassination mission on Ceres, Exta at least 30 times and haven't gotten the Systems to drop. Is there any chance the drop is bugged or something? I feel like I should have gotten it by now. The drop rate isn't that much lower than the other pieces.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So I'm trying to work on getting all the pieces for Frost. I have the Neuroptics and Chassis being forged right now, but I played the assassination mission on Ceres, Exta at least 30 times and haven't gotten the Systems to drop. Is there any chance the drop is bugged or something? I feel like I should have gotten it by now. The drop rate isn't that much lower than the other pieces.
Prey to RNGesus.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
Clan invites sent to:
  1. MakaioTanno
  2. SeaRyancrestIE
Current waiting list:
  1. EvilMonkeyg1 (vacation till next week iirc)
Just so newer clan members know, we have a PSN community as well. Just look under my PSN profile. I think it's the only community I'm in.

ArcticDonkey

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Clan invites sent to:
  1. MakaioTanno
  2. SeaRyancrestIE
Current waiting list:
  1. EvilMonkeyg1 (vacation till next week iirc)
Just so newer clan members know, we have a PSN community as well. Just look under my PSN profile. I think it's the only community I'm in.

Cheers! Will accept when I get back from work.

Oct 29, 2017
I cannot beat the damn Junpiter Junction guardian.....I have Volt fully maxed as well has the Hammer (I forgot the name of it) Bolter, and some pistols (sorry, I cant remember the name of this either) but this son of a bitch always kills me when he gets into low health. Ive tried hiding, using discharge, then wailing on him for a second, and running away. When he gets to low health though, it seems like he goes nuts and i cannot avoid him when he goes into rage mode. Even when I think Im keeping proper distance he always lasso's me and insta-kills me with a melee attack. This fight feels like bullshit.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017

RNGesus does not like you.

I cannot beat the damn Junpiter Junction guardian.....I have Volt fully maxed as well has the Hammer (I forgot the name of it) Bolter, and some pistols (sorry, I cant remember the name of this either) but this son of a bitch always kills me when he gets into low health. Ive tried hiding, using discharge, then wailing on him for a second, and running away. When he gets to low health though, it seems like he goes nuts and i cannot avoid him when he goes into rage mode. Even when I think Im keeping proper distance he always lasso's me and insta-kills me with a melee attack. This fight feels like bullshit.

Have you been upgrading and equiping mods to your frame and weapons? Also, I legit beat all of them by using either excalibur or gara. Excalibur has the flash attack that lets you chain criticals. And Gara has that ability innately, so more often then not you can blind them.

ShinMaruku

Oct 25, 2017
One more piece away from my valkyr prime. I am also miffed that I have everything but the ember prime blueprints...

ArcticDonkey

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the clan invite! So I'm still working my way through the star chart, currently at Mars. I'm a little disappointed that parts for the "early frames" seem quite far off to acquire. I did some digging and a common piece of advice is to farm Rhino because he's available early on Mars and great for soloing.

Obviously in a game like this "early" is quite relative which I didn't realize. People seem to neglect to mention that you can't get a control module until The Void or Europa. I'm not that far off at this stage but after farming the Blueprints from Jackal for couple hours (damn RNG) I looked at the Systems components and was like "dang". Just tearing through nodes right now with mostly maxed out stuff which feels pretty inefficient for mastery leveling. Oh well, my fault for not researching properly.

To keep it positive. Game has me hooked, even though I'm not really "leveling", the moment to moment is a blast and I even got a friend on board who doesn't ever do the "FTP" thing. I'm even considering dropping a tenner on some plat to just nab a frame and maybe a weapon while I'm unlocking the planets and just farm everything after. Any suggestions for a fun frame that might be a pain to farm way down the line?

Also, I can't seem to find a clear answer on this. Is it possible to trade for prime frame components from another player. I know you can't trade for the frame itself but can you receive the built chasis, systems, neuroptics and overall blueprint which is effectively the same thing? Or can you strictly only trade for blueprints for those?

Sorry for long naive newbie post.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
If you ask in clan chat, someone would probably taxi you somewhere to get a control module.

I believe they also show up as rewards for low level Cetus bounties on earth.

Deleted member 4922

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
did anyone else have super bad networking issues today? constantly got the 'networking problem detected' red warning and 75% of the time it wouldn't go away, locking away options/making my char. invisible. trying to figure out if it's on my end so i can try and fix it.

Last edited:

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If you're after some quick and easy plat, just do some void runs for Rhino parts, they are selling really well.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
Serious current tips for newer players:

1. The Void Trader has Primed Continuity for the next 48 hrs. Do what you have to do to get that, because you'll want it on 98% of your frame builds.
  2. If you're going to run random fissures for Ducats (and useful prime parts), run fissure defenses and interceptions, which will also give you additional relics as rewards.
  3. Focus on getting the relics and obtaining Nyx Prime and especially Rhino Prime while they are unvaulted...and it wouldn't hurt to farm multiple sets to sell later (see below).
If you're after some quick and easy plat, just do some void runs for Rhino parts, they are selling really well.

They're selling well at least partly because people are buying them cheap now to sell when they are revaulted. Better to hold them, if possible.

Deleted member 34132

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
Stupid questions:

1. What does this vaulted and unvaulted mean? I saw that you can buy Nyx and Rhino Prime for about 50€, but that's not the big deal or is it?

2. Are there any specific clan quests I can or should do or is it enough to just play the regular quests and do on?

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Stupid questions:

1. What does this vaulted and unvaulted mean? I saw that you can buy Nyx and Rhino Prime for about 50€, but that's not the big deal or is it?

2. Are there any specific clan quests I can or should do or is it enough to just play the regular quests and do on?

Vaulted means that they will be out of rotation to get them from relics. Vaulted means you can farm for them again.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
Stupid questions:

1. It's not a terrible bargain for the two prime sets, and if you want to support the game monetarily, it wouldn't be a bad way to go. But you can also get the various parts for free from "relics" that will be available in the game for a limited time (usually a couple months). You'll want to familiarize yourself with the relic system ASAP. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Relic

2. No clan quests. The clan does occasionally need everyone to participate in events, but there's nothing like that right now. The two best things a beginner can do are to open the solar system (including quests) and run random fissures with relics. You'll be surprised how many prime sets you "accidentally" put together, and you can use your duplicate prime parts for the void trader or maybe even make a little platinum. Opening the solar system gives you access to alerts, resources and additional void fissures...not to mention daily sorties.

Deleted member 34132

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
Ah yeah, I already did 2 of those Void Relic missions. It's part of a quest I got right now. But I have to I'll look into your link what exactly they are.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
They're basically how you get prime parts and most of your formas. Prime parts can be built, sold or traded or can be converted to ducats (the currency for void trader who comes every other weekend with different items).

If you try to do fissures that are interception, defense (or spy, I suppose), you can get about as many relics back as you use.

Last edited:

ShiftyHermit

Oct 27, 2017
My internet has been out for days. I just wanted to let you guys know I didn't go inactive. I know that clan has been tight on spaces.

edit: IGN is Wadiwasi

Last edited:

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
I just merked them all with Saryn. She's super broken right now.

Clan update:

We're on our last clan research color, and we still need Devar Grey pigments from Tusk Mortar Bombards. If everyone could try to do a set of Cetus bounties every day and drop off the pigments, I think we'd get it done pretty quickly. WIth Nekros, I've been getting 5-20 pigments per bounty run.

There's a bunch of decorations downstairs in the dojo that need funding, if any vets can afford to contribute (polymer bundles mostly). New players, please hang on to your resources. You'll need them.

Current waiting list:
  1. EvilMonkeyg1 (back from vacation this week iirc)

Last edited:

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
I'm going to try Warframe for the first time. Any tips?

Same starting tips I give everybody...

• You don't need to spend money on this game, ever, but if you want to support it, that's admirable
  • http://warframe.wikia.com
  • Use your starter and PS plus plat on Warframe slots and ONLY Warframe slots...yes, all of it...just do it now
  • Plug away on the star chart to get the planets open and get access to alerts
  • Get an alerts app for your phone and set it for BPs and mods so you know when good stuff pops up
  • Most planet bosses award frame parts. Stop at each one, and repeat to get the 3 parts. Build them as you get resources and level to 30 but check for prime versions before overinvesting
  • Start running fissures for primes and forma as you get relics, and look out for defense and interception fissures, which give more relics
  • Always have a forma building, and always do alerts for Nitain Extract. Ask for an invite in recruiting or clan chat if you don't have access. You'll thank me later.
  • Join a clan and get some help on party chat, if possible. Ours is a great clan IMO.
  • Familiarize youself with Orokin Catalysts and Orokin Reactors via the wiki, and ask here before applying any.
  • Most weapons you have access to right now are pretty disposable. Level them to 30 and clear the weapon slots.
  • Plan your way through this chart as you build weapons, because some are used to build others, and you don't want to build or get rid of anything prematurely. One more was just added (Bolto and Viper used to build Hysterix).
  • Remember that items in your foundry don't take up inventory slots until you claim them. Use that to your advantage.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
For anybody looking to snag quick Neo and Meso relics, the capture mission on Ukko in the Void rewards them every time...including the unvaulted ones for Rhino, Nyx etc.

Runs are taking me just over 1 minute.