• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kliemie

Oct 26, 2017
I started the game 2 weeks ago and this TennoCon Reveals got me hyped!
Any Clans available i can join on? PSN "Kliemie"

Deleted member 4922

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
holy fuck at the tennocon stuff, railjack and venus in general look incredible

boutta boot up the ps4 for the first time in over a month :o

also...

nidus_deluxe_graphical_presentation_1800px_by_liger_inuzuka-dcb8xkv.png

fvghey3ytw411.jpg

Abylim

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
Downloading the game now. Haven't played in like 4 years. I'm excited to see all the changes. Any links or lists to catch me up?

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017
Been away from the game for a while now, only recently jumped back in to do The Sacrifice (and Apostasy Prologue). Anyone have any idea how much Argon Scope and Maiming Strike are going for now? Stocked up a bunch during the last Acolyte event and was wondering if now would be a good time to "cash out" on 'em.

Also, would appreciate an invite back into the clan if there's room (PSN is SeraphisCain)! Haven't seen the dojo since way before the update so I'm looking forward to that, heh.

Deleted member 30681

user requested account closure
Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Hey guys, I'm sorta new. I started playing this late last year and I stopped after about 20 hours or so. After seeing all the crazy shit that got announced yesterday I started playing again.

I'm still in the early game, and I'm sorta confused as to what I'm supposed to be focused on. Should I still mostly just focus on quests and working my way through the planets or is there something else I should be focusing on too?

I'm currently on Mars and I'm just cleaning up the few missions I have left before heading out to Phobos.

Akai_XIII

Oct 26, 2017
Meme Strike got kinda nerfed, so it's not worth as much now. It's kind of annoying having certain mods locked due them being event exclusive, I'd like to get a few but the cost of them is insane.

Ratchet: Yeah, stick to the quests/going through the star chart. When you reach assassination missions do them a few times to get the parts for frames then move on. Try to get Rhino as he's very good for pretty much anything.

Deleted member 21411

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I highly doubt there's room but if I could join a reset clan my PSN name is EvilMonkeyg1

I'm in Jupiter right now so I'm still pretty early.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
The clan is currently at capacity, and I'm unfortunately out of town for a few days. Will get a few spaces cleared and invites out as soon as I get back.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hey guys, I'm sorta new. I started playing this late last year and I stopped after about 20 hours or so. After seeing all the crazy shit that got announced yesterday I started playing again.

I'm still in the early game, and I'm sorta confused as to what I'm supposed to be focused on. Should I still mostly just focus on quests and working my way through the planets or is there something else I should be focusing on too?

I'm currently on Mars and I'm just cleaning up the few missions I have left before heading out to Phobos.
The main focus to start with is two fold, 1) clearing nodes on the star chart, not only will this gift you mods, it also opens the nodes up so you can access them when alerts (with rare resources / mods) pop up, and 2) clearing the quest lines, this will give you warframes / weapons and parts.

There is a lot of content you can completely forget about until you've finished the war within (IMO)

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Some news about the (failed) twitch drop.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/980271-the-great-tennocon-2018-ash-prime-drop-fix/

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one!

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Guess, I'll ask again. Anyone want to team up and tackle the star chart? I got to the end, but there are still areas I haven't done, and I figure helping out others will keep me with the game until new quests come along.

Side note: Got my first prime, Mirage. And so far, she's kinda ehhh. I guess I have to learn how to use her better.

Amaze balls, I was busy so I wasn't able to tune in. However, I did make an account on saturday, just in case i found time. Soooo yaay me.

Last edited:

TKRunningRiot

Oct 26, 2017
Guess, I'll ask again. Anyone want to team up and tackle the star chart? I got to the end, but there are still areas I haven't done, and I figure helping out others will keep me with the game until new quests come along.
I'm currently at Pluto (my next progression hurdle is Lua challenge room mods) and I've got my Frost, Rhino, and Nova that should finish building today. I think you're on my friends list, so hit me up if you want to clear some nodes.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
RNGesus was good to me this morning.......

Picked up a decent Stubba riven from a sortie a week or so ago, and the Ghoul bounties came out yesterday, first bounty, boom Stubba blueprint (it's the only place they drop)

Liquor

Oct 28, 2017
Everyone should have got their Ash now. I promptly removed my old Ash.

I'll help people make runs today. JaegerGAF on PSN. Just add me.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just a fun stat I came across today, the total play time across all platforms is 136,747 years!!!

SunEL

Oct 25, 2017
I would like to join the Era clan when space is available. Psn SunEL, I just got back into it after about 3 years, soooooo much to do lol.

Nephtes

Oct 27, 2017
So... I downloaded Warframe finally because a buddy of mine got the co-op itch and we really haven't had a co-op game since the original Destiny (we played Destiny 2 for maybe a week before moving on with our lives). I'm told Warframe iis "Destiny perfected, but free and convoluted as fuck".

Where do I find the best, most up-to-date beginner's guide?

Edit: readable beginner's guide... I can't unfortunately watch a video like the one posted in the op at the moment...

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So... I downloaded Warframe finally because a buddy of mine got the co-op itch and we really haven't had a co-op game since the original Destiny (we played Destiny 2 for maybe a week before moving on with our lives). I'm told Warframe iis "Destiny perfected, but free and convoluted as fuck".

Where do I find the best, most up-to-date beginner's guide?

Edit: readable beginner's guide... I can't unfortunately watch a video like the one posted in the op at the moment...
Best thing to do is dive in, and anything you don't understand, check the wiki, failing that.....
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...BBAB&usg=AOvVaw2cDTC4Cvri247PfFxMshrh&ampcf=1

Deleted member 34132

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
What am I supposed to do with Warframe blueprints? I had a Rhino blueprint, crafted it, pressed X when it was ready and now I can't find the Rhino anywhere?

Liquor

Oct 28, 2017
What am I supposed to do with Warframe blueprints? I had a Rhino blueprint, crafted it, pressed X when it was ready and now I can't find the Rhino anywhere?
To craft a Warframe, you need four components;

Blueprint
Chassis
Neuroptics
Systems

Once you have crafted all four pieces (main blueprint can't be crafted until the other three are done, which means the blueprint you crafted was either a Chassis, Systems or Neuroptics). your frame will become available. :)

Deleted member 34132

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
Ah, ok. Thanks for the info. Can I see somewhere what components I have crafted and where I can find the missing ones? Or are they random drops?

Deleted member 3968

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
if you have a bp for a frame/weapon etc it'll say on it which parts you have/need in the foundry menu. ie "0/1 chassis 1/1 systems" etc

otherwise go to your inventory and switch to prime parts to look manually.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
I highly doubt there's room but if I could join a reset clan my PSN name is EvilMonkeyg1
I also like to join the Era clan when there is space available again. PSN is ddd_0815.
Can I get an invite? PSN: Ocelott
I would like to join the Era clan when space is available. Psn SunEL, I just got back into it after about 3 years, soooooo much to do lol.
If there is any room in the guild I would appreciate an invite Dunlop75
invite me too (psn: voidguts) whenever there's room, no rush

Wow, I'm back...did I miss something??? Activity is crazy right now. Longest offline in the clan is currently 12 days. I freed up one slot and invited SeraphisCain (returning member), but I'm a bit pressed to find a second person to kick.

If I'm not mistaken, Ocelott and Dunlop are returning members and will get first invites...others will go in order requested, but it could be a few more days.

Last edited:

Deleted member 21411

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Wow, I'm back...did I miss something??? Activity is crazy right now. Longest offline in the clan is currently 12 days. I freed up one slot and invited SeraphisCain (returning member), but I'm a bit pressed to find a second person to kick.

If I'm not mistaken, Ocelott and Dunlop are returning members and will get first invites...others will go in order requested, but it could be a few more days.
Sounds good to me ^_^

Deleted member 4922

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

yeah, all the tennocon announcements got everyone (me included) hyped haha

Dunlop

Oct 25, 2017

Much appreciated!

Liquor

Oct 28, 2017

TennoCon brutha!

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
I haven't had to do a waiting list for the clan since PoE launched, and I had been waiting at least 20-30 days to kick people depending on mastery rank. Over the short term, I may have to kick people quite a bit sooner.

Please log in regularly, especially if you're lower mastery rank, and if I do kick you (1) it's nothing personal and (2) post and I'll get you back on the list. These busy times always pass, and we always get back to a normal cycle of folks joining and taking breaks.

Returning long-term clan members get invites first, so the current waiting list (I think) is:
  1. EvilMonkeyg1
  2. ddd_0815
  3. SunEL
Please correct if I'm missing something/someone.

Edit...invites sent to Ocelott, Dunlop75 and voidguts

Last edited:

IvorB

Oct 28, 2017
yeah, all the tennocon announcements got everyone (me included) hyped haha

Yeah I am hyped for that stuff too. Venus looks ace, especially with new enemy types. Not so sure about that other thing though. Seemed like too much standing around shooting a turret and not enough fragging aliens. Unless I get to be part of the breach team I think I might be bored. Will definitely give it a spin though.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Ivara warframe is a piece of work. I did a spy mission for like 3 hours yesterday and nothing.......... BULLSHIT

I'm currently at Pluto (my next progression hurdle is Lua challenge room mods) and I've got my Frost, Rhino, and Nova that should finish building today. I think you're on my friends list, so hit me up if you want to clear some nodes.

Will do. If you are willing we can help each other grind out some of the more annoying warframes.