• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
The clan is at capacity again, and I'll have to look at kicking a few inactive people.

If you're reading this and haven't logged in lately, now would be a good time to reset your days offline. If you do get kicked, it's always super easy to come back (see above...welcome back).

I've been putting in some serious work decorating the dojo with orokin stuff. You can't please everyone all the time, but I hope most of you like most of the changes.

IvorB

Oct 28, 2017
The clan is at capacity again, and I'll have to look at kicking a few inactive people.

If you're reading this and haven't logged in lately, now would be a good time to reset your days offline. If you do get kicked, it's always super easy to come back (see above...welcome back).

I've been putting in some serious work decorating the dojo with orokin stuff. You can't please everyone all the time, but I hope most of you like most of the changes.

I'm on a bit of a break so take my spot if you want. I don't mind logging in to reset my days but if you need the spot now for someone who's playing regularly then I can sign back up later. :)

JSoup

Oct 27, 2017
Which means I really need to figure this shit out.
Still stuck behind Chains of Harrow.
Seems my main problem is I was misunderstanding what using forma actually did and that upgrading mods was a thing.
So, looking up builds using that warframe builder thing and seeing what I can do.
Edit: Two small (expensive) changes later, already seeing improvement.

Last edited:

Shan

Oct 27, 2017

In the middle of moving here but i'll at least try to log in for the daily bonus if anything. How many days before you give the boot usually?

Deleted member 3968

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
OMG why does it take forever to do anything now?

Why can I still use the dpad to navigate in some menus but not others?

Why?

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Which means I really need to figure this shit out.
Still stuck behind Chains of Harrow.
Seems my main problem is I was misunderstanding what using forma actually did and that upgrading mods was a thing.
So, looking up builds using that warframe builder thing and seeing what I can do.
Edit: Two small (expensive) changes later, already seeing improvement.
There are a number of key mods, see if you're missing any of those, and if so, grind or buy from trade chat.
Also, Baro sells some good mods.

frizby

Oct 26, 2017

Why?

It's best, I think, to just forget the d-pad and embrace the cursor. There are honestly a few places where it's pretty good. I won't miss scrolling through names in recruiting or trading, for instance.

But yeah, there are also some places where it's pretty bad...like let me double click stuff to confirm rather than having to move across the screen to a confirmation button.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Man, Nidus is such a great warframe. Wonder if there will be a prime for it. I'm guess all warframes get primes, right?

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
Did 20 runs today, just 10 white tower. hahha...hah...ha

Sounds about right. I've only found two decent methods for farming it, and I've conservatively farmed about 2,000 of our 2,300 pigments.
  • Range/Speed Equinox...run the route around the lake and between the center base and the base on the far right.
  • Elytron with max range/energy/efficiency...same route dropping bombs.
It stinks because the Kuakas are super common spawns, and we only needed something like 50 pink pigments. Condrocs spawn much less often and almost never at night, and we need 3000 white pigments. I've also never seen a drop from the already-flying Condrocs in their 3 locations.

Anyway, thanks for giving it a go. I'll take all the help I can get!

Dunlop

Oct 25, 2017

Why?
Messed me up as well, just reinstalled the game last night and thought I was missing 3/4 of my Warframes.

Haven't payed in months so it is my usual paralysis of trying to figure out what it is I'm supposed to be doing. Lat thing I completed was Chains of Harrow

TKRunningRiot

Oct 26, 2017
Just started giving this game a go and it's super fun. Been working my way through the star chart and I'm currently on Jupiter. Any chance the PS4 clan has an opening? PSN is same as on ERA

Wow that was quick, thanks and look forward to playing with you guys!

Last edited:

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Soooo uhh how long before the next story quest? That cliff hanger is annoying me.

Regarding the war within and harrrow quests.
What's the deal with the man in the wall? He seems to be able to control my operator like in the war within. And in the Harrow quest, he was able to take the form of my operator.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
You know, I think Nidus would be a good choice for Umbra. Especially since he is basically a warframe prototype, right?

Flipyap

Oct 25, 2017
OP has been gone forever, and I don't think we're using the discord much, so you aren't missing anything.
"Not much" is one way to put it. The thing has been gathering dust since January.

If anyone wants to stare at a dead-ass discord, here's a valid invite: https://discord.gg/MTCmgY9

Soooo uhh how long before the next story quest? That cliff hanger is annoying me.
Could be a year, could be longer, or they could sneakily drop it when we least expect it. There's just no way of knowing. The Sacrifice was so slight that I'm hoping that they've secretly been working on two quests at the same time.

amon37

Oct 27, 2017
The umbra mods are freaking legendary mods and there's 5 of them :o

Endo pile is crying.

Liquor

Oct 28, 2017
Figure this is as good as a place as any. Does anyone have a spare;

Energy Conversion
Shellshock
Limbo Prime set pieces
Zephyr Prime set pieces

Last edited:

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Don't forget Baro turns up with his entire stock (if you brought the tennocon pack) in a few hours, he is there for 72hrs.

Last edited:

frizby

Oct 26, 2017
We started another new color for the clan. Wisp Grey pigments drop from Dargyn Pilots on the Plains of Eidolon.

The Dargyn's show up with a lot more regularity during normal bounties than those damn Condrocs, so hopefully it won't be too bad, even though we need 5,000 pigments.

Please contribute pigments as you get them so no time or pigments are wasted. Pigments disappear from your inventory when the color is completed.