• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Pence was there as well.

BREAKING A Brazilian official who met President Trump and Vice President Pence at Mar-a-Lago on Saturday has tested positive for coronavirus. Fabio Wajngarten, a spokesman for Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro, tested positive for covid-19, Brazilian officials said. Wajngarten stood next to Trump and Pence, a photograph taken in Florida shows. Trump said he "isn't concerned" about the development, according to a White House pool report

belairjeff

J->E Localization
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Trump getting Coronavirus would be such poetic justice in regards to how he has completely botched this up.

Sectorseven

Oct 25, 2017
Hypothetically, if Trump was diagnosed and had to be quarantined, would he still be President or would powers temporarily transfer to Mike Pence?

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
vBHyxNB.jpg

Y'all won't elect Bernie so we gotta figure this shit out for ourselves.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
I wish Trump would test positive only so that his idiot supporters would start to take this more seriously.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
The other guy in the photo looks like fucking Jameson from early 90s WWF.

Wouldn't it just be so fitting for Bolsonaro and TRump to share this virus between each other. Sadly, nature just isn't that artistic.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
If both Trump and Bolsonaro get quarantined the world will become a better place for 14 days

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I don't want Trump to die of this, but god damn it would just be the most karmic justice I have ever seen if he actually got it. The piece of shit has been calling it a hoax and downplaying the dangers of it since it first surfaced.

Jean Valjean

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Bolsonaro said the coronavirus pandemic is a "fantasy" created by the press.

If both he and Trump are infected, the irony would be something...

$10 Bagel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All that's McDonald's and KFC will fight it off though.

If not, Dems assassinated our president

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
All that's McDonald's and KFC will fight it off though.

If not, Dems assassinated our president
Jesus Christ the scary part is that last part probably isn't far off. If he actually died in office of literally anything then his batshit supporters would call it murder via the "deep state".

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The instability that would follow him getting diagnosed with COVID19 would be huge. That is NOT something I care to see happen, the panic something that high profile would trigger is going to hurt the people at the bottom the most. Even if the schadenfreude would be immense.

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
As much as I'd like to see it happen, I'd rather not think of the chaos it would bring. I also don't want this fuck to have the ability to play some sympathy card in the coming months OR getting it, getting over it quickly, and then saying others should do the same it's not a big deal because he's done it.

Oct 27, 2017
The instability that would follow him getting diagnosed with COVID19 would be huge. That is NOT something I care to see happen, the panic something that high profile would trigger is going to hurt the people at the bottom the most. Even if the schadenfreude would be immense.
You say this like we have stability at the moment. The dude literally contradicts his own advisers, makes split second decisions, and contradicts recorded statements he makes on a daily basis

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Wait so either that guy got it from Trump/Pence or someone close to them? And/or someone in the admin is running with the virus which increases Trump's chance? Holy shit...please.

nicolasacmf

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
He met with Bolsonaro AND Trump. That's like killing two stones with one bird. Hope nature does its job.