• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Yourfawthaaa

Nov 2, 2017
Bronx, NY
that's my quarterback

:sniffles:

sSmUpMv.jpg

You made my day omg lol

But c'mon bro, why these people gotta try to be petty on people? leave shorty alone.

DerpHause

Oct 27, 2017
Drive by commenters stopping in to let us know how hot they think AOC is absolutely objectifies her and is completely unrelated to the topic. I'm not reaching for anything.

We get it, you have a bonner, we don't need to know.
Is the consensus that it's impossible to find someone attractive without disregarding the entirety of their being aside from that physical attraction?

Also, given the topic is a video of her dancing, her appearance isn't entirely without relevance here.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Right-wing nutters ask journalists to investigate AOC. Sample:

Sahil Kapur @sahilkapur

.@AOC has fans.

dwgcdcvx4aa2n_kztdk2.jpg

"Be a hero."

dejay

Nov 5, 2017
In this thread, I learned that John Lithgow was in Footloose and Rosario Dawson was in Clerks 2 (I haven't watched these movies in years).

Speaking of Footloose, this works extremely well...

Axiom

Oct 25, 2017
In this thread, I learned that John Lithgow was in Footloose and Rosario Dawson was in Clerks 2 (I haven't watched these movies in years).

Speaking of Footloose, this works extremely well...

This is the first time I've watched anything but a screen capture of the video and I find it hard to believe this isn't the original context

SoH

Oct 25, 2017
People should click play on that Maddox video before commenting.

And yes, I am surprised dude is still around too.

Axiom

Oct 25, 2017
Re: the Maddox tweet, I would suggest you take a moment to actually click on the video first

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
I started following her on most social media. I was already fond of her policy ideas, but now I'm a fan of her down to earth personality.

Daitokuji

Oct 27, 2017
HEY GUYS THE MADDOX VIDEO IS ACTUALLY TRUMP TALKING ABOUT RAISING TAXES ON RICH PEOPLE

...everyone get it?

Tukarrs

Oct 27, 2017
I was replying to someone that asked if Maddox was still around. My response in no way referred to that video, but was instead pointing out that Maddox is actually pretty awful, something that only became obvious IMO after he stuck around for a long time, hence my last post. But hey, congrats on the internet snark points, you so got me.

He's evolved slightly left when he had a falling out with his alt-right co-host for his podcast.

AndreGX

GameXplain
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
San Francisco
I was replying to someone that asked if Maddox was still around. My response in no way referred to that video, but was instead pointing out that Maddox is actually pretty awful, something that only became obvious IMO after he stuck around for a long time, hence my last post. But hey, congrats on the internet snark points, you so got me.

That's a pretty long-winded way of saying "No."