• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JuicyPlayer

Feb 8, 2018
scaovbZ.gif
Hell yes!!!

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
🇵🇷🇵🇷🇵🇷

I'm so fucking proud. She's incredible.

E_i

Oct 27, 2017
Quick, someone put her face on the Weapons of Choice music video (like what they did with Mueller).

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
QUOTE="minimaxir, post: 16542522, member: 43084"][/QUOTE]

Ask this fucknut about Trump's golf outtings. I'm sure he'll explain as executive time.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Completely unnecessary commentary
Considering that I think that those using the dance video against her have partially got this subtle subtext that her being young, attractive and full of life is somehow offensive, I'd argue otherwise. And image IS important in politics. You think Obama being good looking, sexy and cool didn't help him? Of course it did....a tiny bit.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
Did these alt-right NPC's get new programming? Just heard GOP just sent out their "bitch eating crackers 0.8" update.

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017
Man, they are scared of this lady if you look at how much they've been trying to smear her in any way they can. lol

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
No one is belittling and reducing her accomplishments by calling her attractive. Jfc you are reaching so hard for something not there.

Drive by commenters stopping in to let us know how hot they think AOC is absolutely objectifies her and is completely unrelated to the topic. I'm not reaching for anything.

We get it, you have a bonner, we don't need to know.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
Drive by commenters stopping in to let us know how hot they think AOC is absolutely objectifies her and is completely unrelated to the topic. I'm not reaching for anything.

We get it, you have a bonner, we don't need to know.

My Bonner... Yeah that's what I have right now. Any other deep thoughts you like to share?

Mollymauk

Oct 27, 2017
When you oops a demographic into being politically engaged though someone they can relate to

m_dorian

Oct 27, 2017
Athens, Greece
She must be the most likeable person in Washington and one of the most likeable Americans to the rest of us who were introduced to her.

Its funny that her opponents that try to attack her are ridiculed and she 's not even trying.

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

frankly i'm disappointed, none of these are as catchy as obungler

And this is probably why Fox News still have presenters who "cannot" pronounce her name.

Also, who wants go bet that there are overlaps between the people who think her dancing and looking happy is unbecoming but yet feels that Brie Larson needs to smile more in her Cap Marvel trailers?