• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Laurentius

Apr 18, 2018
The grift is a huge part of why this is still going and being supported by so many. That is, the likes of conservative media, high profile conservatives and various Church personalities. But underneath it all, there are definitely people who think Trump won the election, including Trump himself, Giuliani and probably various Qanon idiots. The grift is all of the people attaching themselves to the 'cause' and seeking fame, power and donations off the back of it.

I think Guiliani knows the truth. Given that he's apparently under investigation, I think he's just been digging in so hard for that sweet, sweet, pardon.

Zutroy

Oct 25, 2017
I hope we never find out. If only because it will paint a huge target on someone's back. You can imagine how the extreme right will be thinking about this sort of stuff, particularly if there is an upset in the GA senate race.
Yup, regardless if we find out who, Raffensperger and his family are going to need some personal security for the next few weeks.

louiedog

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how many Trump staffers spent the last few months working on books about the admin. There are going to be some wild stories coming out of this shit show that will continue to embarrass us all.

Quint75

Mar 6, 2019
Listening to the whole recording and the fucker starts the conversation and talks uninterrupted for 12 FUCKING MINUTES. Just throwing out bullshit numbers that you know he got off of social media. He repeats himself constantly. Dude is a certifiable lunatic.

Imagine listening to this bullshit for 12 straight minutes and not having the balls to interrupt the son of a bitch and call him out. The GOP is full of gutless cowards.

Quint75

Mar 6, 2019
I wonder how many Trump staffers spent the last few months working on books about the admin. There are going to be some wild stories coming out of this shit show that will continue to embarrass us all.
I am hoping we get an extremely clear and accurate picture of exactly what he has been doing since he lost the election. Like how much time he devoted to Covid. It will be mind boggling.

Spine Crawler

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Listening to the whole recording and the fucker starts the conversation and talks uninterrupted for 12 FUCKING MINUTES. Just throwing out bullshit numbers that you know he got off of social media. He repeats himself constantly. Dude is a certifiable lunatic.

Imagine listening to this bullshit for 12 straight minutes and not having the balls to interrupt the son of a bitch and call him out. The GOP is full of gutless cowards.
He is the sitting president and this was an official call. You cant just hurl insults.

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
I flipped to Fox News a couple times over the past few hours, and have not seen this mentioned once.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Just random OAN clips. Y'know, the usual.

Two thoughts here.

1. I try not to make fun of how people look, but man, there's something kinda deeply unsettling about blonde Republican women in a way that's hard to exactly grasp. They all have this vague detached robot energy to them.
2. They go from saying they're expecting over 1 million people for the march, to hundreds of thousands, to well over their numbers for the first march, which was apparently 1.5 million...

Well let's take a gander at the first march...

Ep-Dc-y-DXEAAZy-PD.jpg

Huh, a lot of space for 1.5 million people...

Spine Crawler

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Two thoughts here.

1. I try not to make fun of how people look, but man, there's something kinda deeply unsettling about blonde Republican women in a way that's hard to exactly grasp. They all have this vague detached robot energy to them.
2. They go from saying they're expecting over 1 million people for the march, to hundreds of thousands, to well over their numbers for the first march, which was apparently 1.5 million...

Well let's take a gander at the first march...

Ep-Dc-y-DXEAAZy-PD.jpg

Huh, a lot of space for 1.5 million people...
still way too many

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
What's funny is this again is of Trump's own doing. If he hadn't gone on Twitter and lied about the call and how Brad didn't have any answers for him and was clueless, the tape wouldn't have been released. Lmao.

Plax

Nov 23, 2019
What's funny is this again is of Trump's own doing. If he hadn't gone on Twitter and lied about the call and how Brad didn't have any answers for him and was clueless, the tape wouldn't have been released. Lmao.

Frankly, we needed more of this pushback. Every time was talking shit, recordings, transcripts or interviews should have been released to demonstrate how the discussion actually went. I'm sure there were a ridiculous number of similar calls made over the past 4 years.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
I flipped to Fox News a couple times over the past few hours, and have not seen this mentioned once.
Back when the Ukraine scandal broke I walked past a co-worker's office with Fox on and they were doing some kind of fluff story about a dog while every other news network had up their "BREAKING NEWS!" chyrons. It was almost sad.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
Trump makes me so angry I have almost been avoiding all mention of him and discussing him. A month ago I stopped following all the rightwing shitheads I used to follow on Twitter and have greatly reduced the amount of garbage political news I used to ingest. This story though is just too much. It's such extreme criminality even for someone as overtly criminal as Trump. Then you have all the GoPers that plan to vote against the election results and it's just all way too much bad.

ragolliangatan

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 31, 2019

yup, and the Georgia GOP are trying to spin this as leaking a confidential phone call. As soon as Trump started spouting about it on twitter that was the point at which is no longer was. Georgia is a one-party consent state - so there is no legal problems with it being recorded.

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017

I checked their website about a half an hour ago, and the only mention was a little headline halfway down the page. It seems it's now the proper headline at the top of the site now though.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
It's unbelievable this will just turn out to be another day in Trump's presidency.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I had never had any strong opinions on Tapper but after his handling of the election and tweets like this, dude is definitely well within my good graces. What a fucking guy!
The guy is super cool, and not just for his coverage on Trump. I've seen him talk to people on twitter about issues they have and then bring up those conversation topics on his show for them. He has quickly become one of my favorite people. The Trump presidency has brought out the best in some. That includes Don Lemon as well.

Deleted member 43

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
What wouldve happened if one of two was a two party consent state?
Probably nothing. This wasn't a personal call, it was a group of government officials conducting government business.

In addition, consent laws don't generally apply if one party has a reasonable belief that a crime will be committed in the course of the communication.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017

Oh man, this is gonna be a shitshow.

How long till he insults the GA senators?

Well yeah, 74 million people voted for Trump. That's way too many people.

Not long, their party/team just backstabbed and exposed him, they'll be lucky if he doesn't tell his cult to lynch them then and there(heck I wouldn't be surprised if they skipped the rally)