• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JJD

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, so who leaked this? It can only be Raffensperger's people.
Dude really got balls to leak a conversation like that! I love it!

Fergie

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
England m8.
he also said he has a fine last name which makes me wonder if that was a dogwhistle. lol he's definitely a white supremacist.

glad i'm not the only one who caught it.

Trump mentioned his German blood and how proud he is of his German heritage over the years.

He's not even subtle.

www.independent.co.uk

Trump genes comments ‘indistinguishable from Nazi rhetoric’, expert on Holocaust says

US president has long history of praising his own genetic make-up

EloKa

GSP
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Trump mentioned his German blood and how proud he is of his German heritage over the years.
It's funny how he's proud of his german heritage while also having an approval rating of less than 8% in germany and beeing pretty much the most despised poltican here.

Plax

Nov 23, 2019
I've listened to the entire call and it is insane.

I have to say, Trump makes a lot of infuriating statements. But by far, the most annoying part of it, is the general way he carries a conversation and talks over people, repeats himself etc. An absolute moron.

Danby

One Winged Slayer
Oct 7, 2020
I'm going to be super controversial and say that Trump is a God damn criminal.

nenned

Oct 27, 2017
CNN correspondent saying Trump is now thinking about suing on the grounds that this call was illegally recorded. I think he scared.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I listened to the whole thing. I cannot fucking believe that is the president of the United States.

Stencil

Oct 30, 2017
USA
So, what's the temperature on him actually getting anything he's clawing for? This is a lost cause for him, right?

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Thats exactly why that dude let the phone ring when trump was calling him. He knew that bullshit was gonna be on the other end of the call going into his ear.

I think his strategy there is for his money/lawyers to just overwhelm people and he's extremely frustrated that this technique isn't working out here.

This is exactly what he's always done. There's no legal strategy ever involved. He wins or survives legal battles through attrition or settlements to shut people up when they actually have something on him when in situations you can't directly go for the first strategy.

Last edited:

Laurentius

Apr 18, 2018
For the past two months people have just been saying "this is all about the grift". I haven't bought that at all. The grift is part of it, but Trump has legit both convinced himself that he won, and that he can still retain the presidency. The level of delusion is incredible.

Plax

Nov 23, 2019
So, what's the temperature on him actually getting anything he's clawing for? This is a lost cause for him, right?

It sounded like the only action point from the meeting was the lawyers were meeting (tomorrow) to discuss some data that Trump's team is contesting. However, Georgia's team were clear that the claims were inaccurate and they would show them why. So it sounded like a formality at best, and seems unlikely to change anything at all.

Spine Crawler

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
could be raffensperger himself. I mean why the fuck not. Trump already threatened to tell his supporters to skip the senate race so he could try to do some damage control. Also Raffensperger seems like someone who has at least some integrity.

Chie Satonaka

Oct 25, 2017
For the past two months people have just been saying "this is all about the grift". I haven't bought that at all. The grift is part of it, but Trump has legit both convinced himself that he won, and that he can still retain the presidency. The level of delusion is incredible.

Yep. Mary Trump said it.

"He's the only person I've ever met who can gaslight himself."

Plax

Nov 23, 2019

The grift is a huge part of why this is still going and being supported by so many. That is, the likes of conservative media, high profile conservatives and various Church personalities. But underneath it all, there are definitely people who think Trump won the election, including Trump himself, Giuliani and probably various Qanon idiots. The grift is all of the people attaching themselves to the 'cause' and seeking fame, power and donations off the back of it.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Imagine babysitting this idiot every day and his delusions so he doesn't fly off the handle, they must be lying to his face every day, sure big guy, we will give that shot, see what happens, uh huh, sure.

Plax

Nov 23, 2019

I hope we never find out. If only because it will paint a huge target on someone's back. You can imagine how the extreme right will be thinking about this sort of stuff, particularly if there is an upset in the GA senate race.