• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
Good to know I am not a Star Wars fan, I guess

Edit. [Annoying nerd Mode active]Why he's not mentioning the SW games? What a fake fan![/Annoying nerd mode]

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You are only a true starwars fan if you name your first son Jar Jar Vader the third.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
LOL I'm pretty sure you are a fan if you are a fan of Star Wars. It's not that complicated and gatekeeping like this is always stupid.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
You're posting in EtcetEra, which has basically become a Star Wars discussion group.

Congrats! You are a Star Wars fan.

tenor.gif

Tater

Oct 30, 2017
I'd like to know how many Life Day celebrations that guy has participated in. Then we can talk about real Star Wars fans.

Nintenleo

Nov 9, 2017
Italy
You're a real Star Wars fan if you hate black dudes talking about fictional black dudes having sex with fictional white girls.

greenbird

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Just being on this site is too much Star Wars in my life. I can't imagine doing any of the other shit in the OP.

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
I see he didn't mention the different tiers of fans.

Real fans know what a tier three fan is.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I read the novelizations of the OT and The Phantom Menace.
I read several old EU books. They ranged from meh to terrible and I gave up on them before the end of 1994.
I haven't read any of the new canon books.
I've read many, many Star Wars comics, including the early new canon ones. I didn't care for many of them.
I tried watching every Star Wars cartoon ever produced except for Rebels. They were all straight garbage and I never finished any of them.
I've participated in Star Wars discussion in many venues, both online and in real life, but never at a dedicated Star Wars site.

I don't consider myself a Star Wars fan.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
You're only a real Star Wars fan if you hate everything that has the Star Wars name on it.

DrHercouet

May 25, 2018
France
Right, sorry to burst in but this guy is the randomest dude on the Internet, got only 60ish RTs (I could bet most of them are ironic) and I'm convinced he's feeding on the attention in order to claim he "triggered the libs" or whatever later on. Are we really willing to relay any basic wannabe edgy neckbeard prick?

skipgo

Dec 28, 2018
He forgot to list "whined about SJWs ruining Star Wars"

I'm really glad to not be a fan, yay.

low-G

Oct 25, 2017
Real Star Wars fan definition:
  • Only really likes the first trilogy.
  • Does not allow any of the shitty movies after 1983 to influence head canon at all.
  • Didn't read any Star Wars fiction because knew it wouldn't be as good as those movies.
  • Agrees that Tie Fighter is the best Star Wars game ever, but KOTOR, Dark Forces, Fallen Order and others are good too...
  • Doesn't know nor care about any of the extended universe shit.

mightynine

Oct 25, 2017
What if you've rode all the SW rides at Walt Disney World? Beat THAT

I wish I could say that guy was joking, but he'd probably not.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
I hate everything and everyone, including Star Wars.

So I am about as hardcore of a SW fan as is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.