• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Lou

Oct 26, 2017
header.jpg

It's from Polish developer MrCiastku (https://mrciastku.itch.io)

The demo comes out tomorrow.

I don't have any issue with Steam selling it but it's certainly a strange premise for a game.

Last edited:

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
I thought it said Wanking simulator for a moment.

Then it turned out to be true.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
What the fuck? How shit like this gets onto Steam is beyond me. It's an absolute disgrace. Absolute fucking disgrace.

... adding to wishlist.

Samb

Oct 28, 2017
Can't wait for aaallll those let's plays with their funneh thumbnails.
"WAAAAAANKING SIMULATOR? WHAAAATS THAAAAAAAT????" ....

jediyoshi

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just here not over the fact that in 2020, Steam store pages still need to use animated gifs

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Can't wait for aaallll those let's plays with their funneh thumbnails.
"WAAAAAANKING SIMULATOR? WHAAAATS THAAAAAAAT????" ....

'this is soooo crazy zomg lololol'.

All the same goddamn YouTubers. It writes itself

If I got into game development, I'd probably whack one out like this for the clicks too

*And then use the funds to make Shenmue 4*

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
If me and the boys had this kind of engine-tools 25 years ago we would probably have made or own Steam game. The standard is really low nowadays. And people are actually buying - like PAYING money - for that stuff, lol.

7threst

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
So, what's up with the developer?

Seriously: https://mrciastku.itch.io/dont-get-caught-2 :

"So, basically, you've got a job at the office thanks to your mom.
It's past your work hours, and she's waiting for you to get the heck out of the damn toilet and go with her home. You don't have a car obviously, so you gotta stick with her.
Problem is, you decided to... beat it at the office. You just couldn't hold it any longer.
Do it, man. Just do it.
And please, for the love of God, don't get caught by your mom. It will be a disaster. For you and your family."

So I like it when developers think out of the box and create weird and funny experiences but this? Nah, this ain't it. This is trash tier.

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Ultimate Games SA and Playway SA are really just trash publishers who grab any old crap.

Like I know Cooking Sim and Houseflipper are fun, but some of these, like this and Priest Simulator as well as I Am Jesus Christ are just...wow.

Deleted member 15476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So, what's up with the developer?

Seriously: https://mrciastku.itch.io/dont-get-caught-2 :

So I like it when developers think out of the box and create weird and funny experiences but this? Nah, this ain't it. This is trash tier.
The sequel never reached the heights of the original indeed, rather felt like a pointless back and forth
You've got ten minutes left till your bed time, but you forgot to do one important thing... I think we all know what it is.

Your job is to do what has to be done before you have to go to bed. There's a problem though, because your mom keeps walking around the damn house and sometimes checks on you.

As soon as you hear footsteps approaching your door, you gotta zip your pants and switch the tab. Otherwise, your mom will send you into oblivion. Obviously, she forgets to lock the doorafter checking so you have to get up and do it yourself.

It gets even harder. If you do it too fast, you will start hyperventilating and that can alert her, so don't expect just to mash the buttons and win.

Everyone went through this, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.