• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Just over a month away. Looks great.

source.gif

THE QUEEN RETURNS

7KL04o7.png

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I legitimately can't tell if Kathryn Hahn is good or evil.

also please more Randall Park

Flex1212

Jul 12, 2019
Between the game awards and this Disney meeting I am having a hard time keeping up with all of this lol

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
So this is Wanda basically having a mental meltdown and creating a alternate world right?

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Looks amazing, good to see some more of the world breaking down, hope they don't show much more before release.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
So this is Wanda basically having a mental meltdown and creating a alternate world right?

essentially yeah she's creating a pocket universe in the middle of a suburban town
S.W.O.R.D. catches wind and starts investigating and shit just goes off the rails
but it appears other real people were caught up in her fake dream world

and I think that has something to do with the rumored villain of Doctor Strange 2 who is Nightmare - ruler of the Dream Dimension

OP
OP
MadLaughter

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Has S.W.O.R.D. been introduced into the MCU yet? Also I wonder if S.W.O.R.D. is how they introduce the X-Men whenever that happens. That's part of the X-Men comics right now right?

Not explicitly, but the Post-Credits scene in Far From Home shows Sam Jackson in a space station manned by a ton of people and Skrulls so...probably

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Has S.W.O.R.D. been introduced into the MCU yet? Also I wonder if S.W.O.R.D. is how they introduce the X-Men whenever that happens. That's part of the X-Men comics right now right?

i think what we saw at the end of Far From Home was Nick Fury basically establishing S.W.O.R.D.

there are set photos from WandaVision's filming showing that the military vehicles and stuff belong to S.W.O.R.D.

and I think it's gonna be playing a big role going forward for stuff like Secret Invasion, Kang the Conqueror, and yeah possibly have an involvement with the X-Men eventually since S.W.O.R.D. debuted in Whedon's Astonishing X-Men run

luca

Oct 25, 2017
So is Wanda creating a new Mind Stone from scratch? lol

Yes
I see the mind stone i hype

Kevin Feige about the mind stone a couple of days ago:

"If you look at the Infinity Saga, I don't think any single person has gone through more pain and trauma than Wanda Maximoff. And no character seems to be as powerful as Wanda Maximoff. And no character has a power-set that is as ill-defined and unexplored as Wanda Maximoff," Feige said. "So it seemed exploring that would be worthwhile post-Endgame. Who else is aware of that power? Where did it come from? Did the Mind Stone unlock it?"

They are definitely delving deep into it.

Oct 25, 2017
The woman hanging the Halloween decorations looks like she's crying. I'm guessing the people in that town are all real and they don't want to be there.

Bentendo24

Feb 20, 2020
I've rewatched the trailer over ten times so far and I laugh every time the neighbor goes "hey buddy" all awkwardly to Vision

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
I still have no idea what the hell I'm looking at, but I'm definitely intrigued, and I'll check it out for sure when it debuts.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
essentially yeah she's creating a pocket universe in the middle of a suburban town
S.W.O.R.D. catches wind and starts investigating and shit just goes off the rails
but it appears other real people were caught up in her fake dream world

and I think that has something to do with the rumored villain of Doctor Strange 2 who is Nightmare - ruler of the Dream Dimension
Ah man, if ultimate Spider-Man cartoon did one thing right it was Mark Hamil as Nightmare... sadly not happening in the movies probably

ConfusingJazz

Not the Ron Paul Texas Fan.
Oct 26, 2017
China
Meanwhile, Quicksilver is looking on from the MCU version of the afterlife asking "What the hell? Do I mean nothing to you?"