• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

timshundo

CANCEL YOUR AMAZON PRIME
Oct 27, 2017
CA
my expectations were off the chart but I'm glad I can lower them to absolute zero now and enjoy whatever we get tonight.

Im sure they didn't expect this kind of reaction/following and will take this to account for whatever shows that have yet to enter production.

My expectations for falcon and Loki are rock bottom which is nice. I can wait to hear how the first handful of eps go and decide if I wanna watch from there

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Mar 5, 2021 at 3:00 AM

We are so close to the finale :')

Hopefully, we all can access Disney+ servers in a few hours, and if anyone is sleeping before the episode hits let's go! ( Also best of luck to NunezL in the exam tomorrow! :D )

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I'm so tired today, but I feel like I will not be able to sleep if I don't watch the finale tonight, lol.

Amazing how this OT had hit the usual thread cap and gone over it.

Dremorak

Oct 25, 2017
New Zealand
my expectations were off the chart but I'm glad I can lower them to absolute zero now and enjoy whatever we get tonight.

Im sure they didn't expect this kind of reaction/following and will take this to account for whatever shows that have yet to enter production.

My expectations for falcon and Loki are rock bottom which is nice. I can wait to hear how the first handful of eps go and decide if I wanna watch from there
I'm exactly the opposite, I had medium expectations going in and have loved the ride over the last 8 weeks, its been fun as hell.
Super pumped for the finale and Falcon and the Winter Solider and Loki both have my hopes way up after seeing what they have pulled off with Wandavision

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I am still #teammephisto. I'm fine being wrong about it, but that's just, like, where I am.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Team QS

or

Team not QS

one team will win it all.

but I've prepared a gif for whoever is right.

4a12e315c3ee727e5f60087fe66c46d5.gif

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
OP better not change that title name to a spoiler until a good amount of people can watch this tomorrow cause that would suuuck

pechorin

Banned
Apr 13, 2020
The show runner specifically told people to keep expectations in check. "They" are not overhyping it.
okay, just don't be surprised when people imagine crazy shit in their heads when they see a PSA for spoilers (which has never been done before) and then get disappointed...

imo actions speak louder than words, and besides x-men's quicksilver returning (who turned out be a villains puppet in the end) I haven't seen anything that suggests they're going to take a big risk.

at this point we all know marvel is allergic to actual big twists/surprises.

Oct 28, 2017
okay, just don't be surprised when people imagine crazy shit in their heads when they see a PSA for spoilers (which has never been done before) and then get disappointed...

imo actions speak louder than words, and besides x-men's quicksilver returning (who turned out be a villains puppet in the end) I haven't seen anything that suggests they're going to take a big risk.

at this point we all know marvel is allergic to big twists/surprises.

Any big risks will be done in the films. That is to say any paradigm shift events will be kept for solo films or Avengers films. I keep my expectations to a modest level.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017

They did something similar with Endgame. I wouldn't read too much into it. It's the finale of the series so even if there are no big reveals, people will still want to be surprised with how things wrap up. Even people running to social media to post memes about Vision blowing off other Vision's head would be a spoiler even if people wouldn't be surprised by a Vision dying.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why they insist on dropping new episodes at 3AM EST. I'd stat up and watch if they had new content at midnight. But otherwise I'll just give it a whirl then I wake up.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
Would it even be a spoiler to say that *a* Vision dies? I think we can all agree that there won't be 2 Visions going forward.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

If no Mephisto or Nightmare shows up the episode and retroactively the entire show will be complete trash. TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH i tell you.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
besides x-men's quicksilver returning (who turned out be a villains puppet in the end) I haven't seen anything that suggests they're going to take a big risk.

But that's just it

what if he's not what if he breaks free etc etc

that's where a lot of people's hype is right now

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Hear me out.

Jimmy Woo is Mephisto.

After Scott told him about magic he accidently delved into the dark arts when looking for card tricks and got possessed by Mephisto's soul via a Javascript vulnerability on a shady magic website. He's been biding his time since and it's all going to come together this episode.