• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Flex1212

Jul 12, 2019
  • Is there another unrevealed antagonist? Pains me to say this as I was Team Mephisto but I will say no.
  • Does 'our' Vision exist at the end? No. Vision will be no more.
  • Do the kids exist at the end? Yes.
  • What happens to Hayward? Nothing. His plan fails and he goes back to SWORD.
  • What happens to Agatha? She disappears - lives - reappears in the future somewhere.
  • What happens to Fietro? - He's the first MCU X-Men. He's from the Ultimates universe lol.
  • What happens to White Vision? He gets destroyed.
  • Who is Fietro? See above.
  • Does Doctor Strange Appear? Yes - Mid credit teaser for Spiderman 3.

Persephone

Oct 25, 2017
I definitely think the kids are surviving but disappearing and that finding them will be at least some of DS2

Anatole

Mar 25, 2020
I made a Bingo card. There is no way I get a Bingo from this, but hey.

untitled-bingo.png
Adapting for the Pre-Finale Prediction Survey:
  • Is there another unrevealed antagonist?
    • Yes. I am still on Team Mephisto, because of what it means for the twins.
  • Does 'our' Vision exist at the end?
    • Nope. Vision is gone. The emotional thrust of the episode will be saying goodbye.
  • Do the kids exist at the end?
    • I believe that the twins will be absorbed. I can think of only two alternatives. One is that they are aged up (but I think the casting would have leaked). Another is that Agatha becomes their babysitter.
  • What happens to Hayward?
    • I am going to go in on the most fun option here and say that Hayward is a Skrull.
  • What happens to Agatha?
    • Agatha becomes 'good' by the end of the episode. I think there is someone that she wanted Wanda to bring back to life, and with that off the table, she will become a mentor.
  • What happens to Fietro?
    • If he isn't Mephisto, he is gone.
  • What happens to White Vision?
    • Goner.
  • Who is Fietro?
    • I like the theory that he isn't from either the Fox or MCU universes.
  • What's up with Dottie?
    • Dottie is Wong, of course.
  • Does Doctor Strange Appear?
    • Yep. Either last 10 minutes or post-credits.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Pre-Finale Prediction Survey:

• Yes. It is mentioned or revealed in a post-credit scene, but the entity involved is not actually shown on camera.
    • No. White Vision replaces Hex-Vision. Wanda learns to let go.
    • Yes. Either hanging out with Mom at Avengers Mansion learning to use their powers, or kidnapped by Agatha/unseen Phantom Menace.
    • Arrested by the end of the series, removed from Sword. Monica takes leadership role of SWORD.
    • Defeated by lives. Revealed to be either working DIRECTLY with unseen entity, or is under control of unseen entity. Appears in DS2 but is dealt with there.
    • Unclear. My gut says he's no-one, but I'm hedging my bets and says that Fietro stays around as X-Verse Quicksilver. I don't feel as good on this one as any other.
    • Rejoins Avengers/SWORD as emotionless Vision replacement. Paul Bettany sticks around but is seen less and less as White Vision is used elsewhere. Either Thunderbolts/West Coast Avengers/New Avengers
  • Who is Fietro?
    • Unclear. See Fietro answer above.
    • Yes. Hell yes. I'm so sure on this one, I'm willing to take an avatar bet. BET ME YOU COWARDS.

We haven't had an Avatar Bet in awhile.

Android

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver

• Who is Fietro?
  • What's up with Dottie?
Is there another unrevealed antagonist?
yes Nightmare or Mephisto in end credits (played by Al Pacino :P)

Does 'our' Vision exist at the end?
no, but his mind might exsist in the shutdown white visions head.

Do the kids exist at the end?
Yes, but in multiverse or hostages

What happens to Hayward?
Killed

What happens to Agatha?
Thought dead but escapes

What happens to Fietro?
Mind freed, keeps powers, becomes a hero of his own

What happens to White Vision?
Mostly destroyed but salvagable and possibly carrying Vision consciousness.

Who is Fietro?
Jimmy Woo's fbi contact

What's up with Dottie?
She is Wong sent in as a scout

Does Doctor Strange Appear?
Yes

Last edited:

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Adapting for the Pre-Finale Prediction Survey:
    • Yes. I am still on Team Mephisto, because of what it means for the twins.
    • Nope. Vision is gone. The emotional thrust of the episode will be saying goodbye.
    • I believe that the twins will be absorbed. I can think of only two alternatives. One is that they are aged up (but I think the casting would have leaked). Another is that Agatha becomes their babysitter.
    • I am going to go in on the most fun option here and say that Hayward is a Skrull.
    • Agatha becomes 'good' by the end of the episode. I think there is someone that she wanted Wanda to bring back to life, and with that off the table, she will become a mentor.
    • If he isn't Mephisto, he is gone.
    • Goner.
  • Who is Fietro?
    • I like the theory that he isn't from either the Fox or MCU universes.
  • What's up with Dottie?
    • Dottie is Wong, of course.
    • Yep. Either last 10 minutes or post-credits.

Yes.

Yes, kind of (Hex vision's "soul" takes over white Vision's body.)

Yes

He's just an asshole

Killed when she tries to suck out Wanda's powers and Wanda reverses it.

Don't care

See answer to #2

Even Peters

Dottie was just a red herring

Oh yeah

valinthyne

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Yes. Cthon is teased at the end (hopefully voiced by Mark Hamill).

Yes. Rambeau absorbs 'our' Vision and blasts White Vision with him to combine the two.

No. Never did.

What happens to Hayward?
Nothing.

What happens to Agatha?
Shes being controlled by Cthon. Wanda breaks that. Promises to help Wanda develop control over her powers.

What happens to Fietro?
Also controlled by Cthon. Thats revealed broken in mid credits and that he's not the only one who came through from his dimension (Dottie's back).

Becomes Vision's new body.

Who is Fietro?
He's not the Fox QS though he is a QS.

Yes, post credits. Looking for the Darkhold.

Last edited:

FinKL

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So I haven't been keeping up with episode leaks, but has there been early episode drops via leakers? Like lets say Game of Thrones had the episode a few hours before going live in the US, has that happened for any of the WandaVision eps?

TheKeyPit

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
White Vision: "I was born today." with James Spader's voice.

Everyone thinks that this will lead to Doctor Strange MoM? What if this is happening concurrently and that's how FOX Quicksilver got dropped into this universe?

PS: wtf @ these lists. I immediately want to skip every post like that.

oofouchugh

Oct 29, 2017
Night City
Yes. Agatha and Hayward both walk a line of not really being a villain, and we get a Mephisto or Cthon teaser to close things out as Agatha shifts to mentoring Wanda.
No. Regardless of what happens with the two current Visions, neither are the original. I think the two will fuse in some way and accept they're a new individual and not the original Vision. Wanda and Vis will end up going separate ways after the show.
Yes. I think they'll tie into the reveal/teaser for Mephisto/Cthon, and their status at the end of the show will end up pushing Agatha and Wanda together and set up the next Dr Strange movie.
Nothing significant. He just runs back to Sword HQ pouting that he lost Vision.
Wanda mentor arch.
We never see him again after the show and he goes back to being a random MCU human.
Fuses with the Wanda Vision, being a different entity and continuing to exist in the MCU as White Vision.
  • Who is Fietro?
Witness protection dude that ends up not mattering at all or ever seen again in the MCU.
  • What's up with Dottie?
Nothing, she just played the character Wanda made her for that episode and Agatha played into it to maintain appearances.
No.

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
www.darkhorizons.com

"WandaVision" Pair Temper Finale Theories - Dark Horizons

We’re just hours away from the finale of Marvel Studios’ “WandaVision” and those involved are tempering expectations following weeks of fervent discussion as to how the show might end. SPOILERS AHEAD FOR “WANDAVISION” UP TO 1×08. This is a series about dealing with grief and so the ending is...

Paul Bettany has confirmed who the actor he wants to work with is.

"Yeah, you know when you think something is gonna be funny and then you panic? Which is what I actually did because fans started guessing who it might be. They were guessing people like BC or PS and I was thinking, 'God, that's a good idea, and they're going to be so disappointed when they find out it's me.'"

Oct 28, 2017
www.darkhorizons.com

"WandaVision" Pair Temper Finale Theories - Dark Horizons

We’re just hours away from the finale of Marvel Studios’ “WandaVision” and those involved are tempering expectations following weeks of fervent discussion as to how the show might end. SPOILERS AHEAD FOR “WANDAVISION” UP TO 1×08. This is a series about dealing with grief and so the ending is...

Paul Bettany has confirmed who the actor he wants to work with is.

who is PS and BC?

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
PS: wtf @ these lists. I immediately want to skip every post like that.
A lot of them aren't even interesting to read if it's just answers like "Yes. No. Maybe."

I guess it's just a way of being on-record with our predictions so everyone can say, "I told you so," when they end up having guessed something correctly rather than being about theorycrafting.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Rewatching Age if Ultron, I completely forget Wanda uses her powers to control the whole town to make them evacuate.

She was always that bitch.

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017

• Who is Fietro?
  • What's up with Dottie?
Yes, but they won't be part of the main plot of the finale. At most they'll be a mid/post-credits tease.
Hex Vision will die at the end.
Yes.
He'll get arrested and Monica will take over his job.
She'll survive and assume a mentor role for Wanda.
He'll be sent back to the Fox universe.
He'll get busted in the final fight. However the government will recover his remains and put him back online eventually.
Peter Maximoff from the X-Men movies.
Gonna take a swing here and say she's a Master of the Mystic Arts. This is the one I'm most unsure about tbh.
Yes, in a mid/post-credits scene with Wong.

TheKeyPit

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
It's why actual theories are more interesting than lists, but I guess with there being a handful of mysteries that we know will likely be resolved, it's easier to just talk about outcomes than how we get there, I suppose.
Well, to be honest, I'd like to discuss my theories but I just talked to someone for 90 minutes about some of that stuff and that's too much for a post here.

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
btw I just rewatched Age of Ultron and I kinda miss Wanda's goth look ngl.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's why actual theories are more interesting than lists, but I guess with there being a handful of mysteries that we know will likely be resolved, it's easier to just talk about outcomes than how we get there, I suppose.

As the person who posted the actual survey thing in the first place, the stuff I find interesting is trying to link how the show was crafted with what people expect from it. Like, people thought the aerospace engineer was a big deal because Monica basically looks at the camera, there's a musical sting, and a sudden cut like it's a cliffhanger. On top of that, posing the same prompt to a group of people means you get things that can be interesting like 95% of people thinking Agatha survives this and a high number of people thinking these poor kids are about to get kidnapped. At the same time it felt open ended enough to let people respond however long or short they wanted to or had the time to.

I get that it can be repetitive, though. Sorry for that.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ah what the hell, I'll bite.
    No, there won't be any new characters introduced in the final episode.
    I think he'll be absorbed into Cataract but his revival will come later.
    Nope, they're gone but Doctor Strange will cryptically offer to help Wanda get them back.
    Steps down as Director so that Monica can take over, then hands Cataract to General Ross.
    I think she'll disappear but show up in the future offer to teach her how to use Chaos Magic.
    He gets a Fox-style Quicksilver moment against the SWORD guys but then gets smashed into rocks by Cataract.
    General Ross appears and recruits him for the Thunderbolts, mirroring the post-credits scenes before Avengers.
  • Who is Fietro?
    Just a golem or Homunculus created by Agatha to serve her needs.
  • What's up with Dottie?
    She's totally Arcanna Jones, who will appear later as part of the Squadron Supreme, but nothing will happen yet.
    Yep, to offer Wanda help in retrieving her twins. He won't admit it but he feels guilty that had to make Vision's death happen for Thanos to eventually lose.

Sleve McDichael

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
No reveals, but Agatha will further hint at Mephisto or someone else.

No, he's dead.

I don't think we'll get confirmation, but it will be hinted that they exist/are real.

What happens to Hayward?
Maybe demoted because of his piss-poor handling of the situation, but I think he survives the finale.

What happens to Agatha?
Escapes

What happens to Fietro?
When Agatha fucks off, the control spell on him is broken. He stays in our timeline.

Wanda and our Vision fuck him up

Who is Fietro?
A version of Quicksilver that is identical to but not the Fox Universe Quicksilver.

Yes, mid-credits

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
As the person who posted the actual survey thing in the first place, the stuff I find interesting is trying to link how the show was crafted with what people expect from it. Like, people thought the aerospace engineer was a big deal because Monica basically looks at the camera, there's a musical sting, and a sudden cut like it's a cliffhanger. On top of that, posing the same prompt to a group of people means you get things that can be interesting like 95% of people thinking Agatha survives this and a high number of people thinking these poor kids are about to get kidnapped. At the same time it felt open ended enough to let people respond however long or short they wanted to or had the time to.

I get that it can be repetitive, though. Sorry for that.
I don't think it's your fault. I started going through them for that same reason of seeing how many people might think a certain outcome will happen, but at a certain point it becomes redundant or indecipherable due to how people leave out the questions or put one word answers and as someone who has enjoyed reading through most of this thread, even I was feeling like a lot of these responses are just not interesting to me.

Most people don't seem to care about theorycrafting anymore anyways.

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I could listen to Vision waxing philosophical all day.

That final conversation with Ultron is great.

Sblargh

Oct 25, 2017
  • Is there another unrevealed antagonist? Pains me to say this as I was Team Mephisto but I will say no.
  • Does 'our' Vision exist at the end? No. Vision will be no more.
  • What happens to Hayward? Nothing. His plan fails and he goes back to SWORD.
  • What happens to Agatha? She disappears - lives - reappears in the future somewhere.
  • What happens to Fietro? - He's the first MCU X-Men. He's from the Ultimates universe lol.
  • What happens to White Vision? He gets destroyed.
  • Who is Fietro? See above.
  • Does Doctor Strange Appear? Yes - Mid credit teaser for Spiderman 3.

• Is there another unrevealed antagonist? Maybe in the post-credits, but the main show nah
  • Does 'our' Vision exist at the end? Sadly no.
  • What happens to Hayward? Murdered by his murderbot
  • What happens to Agatha? In exile training Wanda.
  • What happens to Fietro? Poof, but there might be a post-credit scene that at least his image was taken from the Fox universe.
  • What happens to White Vision? Destroyed on the final battle.
  • Who is Fietro? A construct, but the way he looks is not a coincidence.
  • Does Doctor Strange Appear? Maybe in the post-credits.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

• Who is Fietro?
  • What's up with Dottie?
    • No
    • No
    • Yes, but Wanda has to get them back in DS2.
    • Arrested for breaking the Sokovia Accords.
    • She survives
    • Goes back to his home universe
    • Destroyed
  • Who is Fietro?
    • Fox's Quicksilver
  • What's up with Dottie?
    • Not much, really.
    • Yes