• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Hot take: I just want Vision to be happy. Dude has been through so much and yet I just KNOW he's not making it out of this series. Vision has been the one most dead-set on saving the people of Westview and it sucks to see him suffer.

I guess his best bet is a final goodbye to Wanda as he stops existing/dies once the Hex disappears.
I'm starting to think Vision could make it out alive. the bit that make me think that is the fact that this Vision has no memory at all of his live before The Hex. so this is like Vision 2.0. the original one that is an Avenger and killed by Thanos is dead for good, even his memories is not going back after that. but this is a new Vision. not alternate universe Vision, or an illusion, etc. I think Wanda did just reboot Vision so it's just like when Vision first is activated, with some basic backstory about newly married and just moved to town.

Mohsenix

Mar 31, 2018
Wish the episodes didn't drop at 3 AM ET. I might stay up next week and watch the last episode when it drops for the first time lol.

Jul 16, 2020
I've always thought that Westview sounds more like a cemetery than a town. Any chance the end of the "we're all" sentence was "dead?"

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I always set an alarm to watch the episode even though I gotta be at work at 8 am. No way am I gonna work a full day knowing that there's a new episode out.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl

Sblargh

Oct 25, 2017
3 hours until we get a 40 minute episode that consists of Agatha sitting in front of a camera starting with "Here's what happening" and giving us all the details of the plot in a clear manner.
Nothing will be show, it will be a 40 minute expository monologue.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tomorrow gonna be tough. Watch TV with my wife each evening but I get every other friday off from work. Off day tomorrow. Not sure how I'm gonna just ignore YouTube all day.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
3 hours until we get a 40 minute episode that consists of Agatha sitting in front of a camera starting with "Here's what happening" and giving us all the details of the plot in a clear manner.
David Lynch once made me watch a nuclear explosion for 5 minutes and held me enthralled and intrigued.

I honestly think tomorrow's episode could be an actual script reading and I'd still eat it up.

Shroki

Oct 27, 2017

Kathryn Hayn could pull that off.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This would be amazing, tbh.

I am guessing the ep will have some elements of that, to be fair. I think there will be flashbacks for Wanda and Agatha, and they will be presented through some non-traditional means, including 4th wall-breaking.

No way they just do traditional flashbacks on this show.

Alien Bob

Nov 25, 2017
It's not fair, my new fridge is getting delivered right at lunch time when I'm supposed to be watching this.

My life has turned into a sitcom!