• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Flex1212

Jul 12, 2019
Actually i take that back. sometimes his "Devil" look is straight up badass with the right artist

want this

Z88LlwC.jpg

God damn gimme that right now!

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
She sure seems to be having a great time
Why does Thanos toy with everyone instead of using the stones properly?

Villains sometimes just wanna troll.
it's a big villain "I fuckin' got you" moment, Agatha is laying it on thick revealing to Wanda that she was the "director" of her show the whole time. She's toying with her now, because she can.

ok. One last question. Who did Wanda/Darcy/Vision think was behind the camera during the interviews?

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
Hey so something that I thought about is that Vision contains a bunch of Ultron in his system. Could project Catarc possibly be SWORD trying to remove Vision from the underlying Ultron?

Amibguous Cad

Oct 25, 2017
It's a little late for them to pull another twist, but I'm really hoping "Agatha all along" is just a feint - the entire thing gets less interesting if Wanda is able to shove all the blame off onto her.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
It could be Señor Scratchy for all that it matters.

I mean, I kinda think it matters. "It's all Wanda" had us thinking that what's broadcasted is chosen , edited and projected by Wanda.

is that not actually the case.

when you watch Agatha's theme, most of the time is shows her doing her mischief off camera. She's not actually behind the camera, until the very end. So I have my doubts that Agatha has been "directing" the whole thing all along.

Sblargh

Oct 25, 2017
We have one cliffhanger left before the final episode which will very probably have a post-credit scene setting up doctor strange, so, you know, a lot can happen.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
I mean, I kinda think it matters. "It's all Wanda" had us thinking that what's broadcasted is chosen , edited and projected by Wanda.

when you watch Agatha's theme, most of the time is shows her doing her mischief off camera. She's not actually behind the camera, until the very end. So I have my doubts that Agatha has been "directing" the whole thing all along.
During her song she is shown arriving after the Hex has already started. She's not responsible for the Hex itself, she's responsible for a the things that have been going wrong inside the Hex.

Ottaro

Oct 25, 2017

I think the fact that during the very beginning of her theme the "show" transitions from color to b&w while she is looking at the camera is an indication that the show has all been under her direction from the get go. I think its the indicator that she has been the one manipulating the camera from the beginning since i assume she is the one applying the filter in that moment.

Bentendo24

Feb 20, 2020
I know I shouldn't care about fictional characters this much but I'm very fucking sad that this will probably be the last time we see vision

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Also I lowkey wonder if episode 9 will have a post credits scene with Monica and Carol. I mean since it involves characters that are gonna appear in two different movies why not set up two different movies in Dr. Stange MOM and Captain Marvel 2 with mid and post credit scenes.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Also I lowkey wonder if episode 9 will have a post credits scene with Monica and Carol. I mean since it involves characters that are gonna appear in two different movies why not set up two different movies in Dr. Stange MOM and Captain Marvel 2 with mid and post credit scenes.

I don't think so. It kinda feels like the reunion between Carol and Monica needs more time to breathe than a short post-credits scene, considering how angry Monica seems to be at Carol currently.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think so. It kinda feels like the reunion between Carol and Monica needs more time to breathe than a short post-credits scene, considering how angry Monica seems to be at Carol currently.
No a teaser reunion can work and then explored later in CM2. I'm not asking for a whole ass scene in which Monica rips in to her just something like she shows up and says something to Monica and maybe she says something back then fade to black you know like every other post credit scene.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
Random speculation: Quicksilver is going to have another "Sweet Dreams" moment, and end it with "You didn't see that coming?"

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I think the fact that during the very beginning of her theme the "show" transitions from color to b&w while she is looking at the camera is an indication that the show has all been under her direction from the get go. I think its the indicator that she has been the one manipulating the camera from the beginning since i assume she is the one applying the filter in that moment.
No, it was in color for the beekeeper for a bit after entering Westview as well. Seems to be a short transition for some reason.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
The internet promised me Reed Richards and Magneto.

You got two weeks to comply, Disney+
It was very weird of the show it have two scenes mentioning her friend, without naming her, in a way that made it very clear they wanted to keep it a surprise. Then it turned out to just be some rando they made up. There's no way they didn't realize that those scenes felt like a tease for a big reveal, right?

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
It was very weird of the show it have two scenes mentioning her friend, without naming her, in a way that made it very clear they wanted to keep it a surprise. Then it turned out to just be some rando they made up. There's no way they didn't realize that those scenes felt like a tease for a big reveal, right?
It's extremely bizarre. Makes me wonder if it was a reveal cut out or if this isn't actually who she was talking about but just the delivery squad

Mugenhunt

Oct 17, 2019
So, the most comics-accurate thing they could do at this point is reveal that Agatha was only doing all of these evil things to push Wanda to her limits so she'd improve her powers, in preparation of some greater evil that she'll need to be ready to face. And honestly, I could see them going this route if they wanted to keep Agatha around.

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
It's extremely bizarre. Makes me wonder if it was a reveal cut out or if this isn't actually who she was talking about but just the delivery squad

There is no way something was cut. It was just poor writing. You don't throw away a cameo like that, especially one that would take planning and contract negotiations to organize. Considering the scene was set up to show her willpower through the barrier and come out with superpowers, I can't think of a known cameo that would have assisted in that. Whatever mcguffin they were planning to fail to get her back in was always going to fail because they set up her genes getting rewritten much more heavily than her friend being someone special

Olinad

Oct 30, 2017
I got caught up on the show this weekend and I honestly enjoyed it quite a lot so far despite not being into the MCU - I watched a couple of the Avenger movies and some other sparse ones, so I had to look some stuff up on Google a couple times lol.

I really like the plot devices and how they set the show up, but I can't help but feel that they could have played the mystery element for a little longer. Not sure if it's the fact that the episodes are so short and they had to fit everything into just 9 episodes, but while I can enjoy elements not overstaying their welcome it also feels like everything moves a bit too fast, as if it was just a movie split up in 15/20 min chunks.
It could also be due to the fact that I binged through it overnight though lol.

I very much liked the disturbing segments in the first couple episodes though, I feel like the last few ones just shifted to a different tone.

ScoobsJoestar

May 30, 2019
This such a fun show. Like, everything about it is just fun. Hope we get Pietro back(either of them?) because I was living for it.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
I'm now imagining solo movies about Beast and Iceman and it's not something I'd honestly look forward to lol
I don't see there being solo Beast or Iceman movies, more than before the formation of the team, X-Men characters are going to appear in OTHER characters movies. If there were solo X-Men movies, I think they might come out after the X-Men are established in the MCU. Also, only ones I can see having solo films are Wolverine (it's gonna happen), Storm and Gambit.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
"X-Men" isn't gonna be a concept in the MCU for the next 3-5 years at least. The team will probably form over the course of a few movies/series like the Avengers did.

Couple wrinkles with that.

Wrinkle #1: I think a lot of people undermine what the Avengers is when they say "do like the Avengers and build the members up first." Avengers is a crossover team-up - all of the members by concept are those that can handle their own works, so building them all up makes sense. Contrast that with the GotG or FF: conventional team-ups where you can afford to quickly introduce everyone in the team's origin story. X-Men's an interesting case where there's theoretically enough A-listers that you can go the Avengers route and build an all-star team, but that's never how this usually rolls.

Wrinkle #2: You rarely see the X-Men go the fresh-start "putting a team together" route the way First Class did. Stan Lee's original comic run handled them as a pre-existing group and basically every adaptation has followed suit. Doesn't mean the MCU can't do different, but with how many adaptations do the "audience surrogate character joins the school" road it wouldn't surprise me if the MCU keeps to formula.