• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I am so sorry.

I was this close to shitting on this episode, because it started out slow, and I still hate the MCU parts.

But that reveal? HONEY, that reveal!?

EVERYTHING about it was correct.

It was campy.

It was unexpected.

It was FRESH.

FUCK the rest of the MCU. This is the best thing they've done!

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
welp if that was really the Darkhold, I guess that is another nail in coffin for AoS being main MCU canon....
Unless they changed the cover/look for the book for a good reason or there are multiple Darkholds out there somehow in the MCU.

Oct 29, 2018
Had anyone that looked at leaks seen this posted before? Cus I saw someone "theorize" a few hours ago literally everything exactly that just happened somewhere else, even the credits scene.
Yeah the entire episode's storyline had already been leaked like a week or two ago. There is also some leaked storyboards for episode 8 floating around too, so id be careful about that.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
When the "interviewer" asked Wanda if maybe she deserves everything that was happening to her, that was really fucked up.

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Mmm...

Ralph?

marvel-man-thing.png

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
Elizabeth Olsen is absolutely killing this role. And they are doing a brilliant job exploring Wanda's grief. The wacky music and comedic framing of the scenes as she fights against her depression is something else. She is basically trying to force herself to be okay as her reality falls apart and out of her control, and it's really heartbreaking to see.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
So Agatha's house is on top of a dimensional nexus, huh? Like I can't be the only one who got the nexus vibe from the room Wanda found the Darkhold in, right?

lorddarkflare

Oct 25, 2017
Also... Monica is dumb for just running through like that

It's a good because she got powers, but how reckless and nonsensical

I thought the same thing too.

The writers are really all in on her empathizing with Wanda because of their shared grief at losing a loved one, so that is supposed to explain her impulsiveness, but it does not quite work.

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
I don't see the need for Mephisto in this setting. They just revealed a cross dimensional gate and a big bad witch, not sure we need some dude behind it.

addik

Oct 28, 2017
I was just tweeting when the post-credit scene played and I was like ??? this is the first time it happened in WandaVision right?

BUT YES MONICA GETTING HER POWERS was an incredible scene. And so was the AGATHA REVEAL.

I mean everyone knew what Agnes' deal was, but the way they revealed it was fantastic.

Oct 28, 2017
Vision not simply flying away with Darcy was contrived. Then he does it anyways and leaves the one person who knows what's going on behind.

MonsterJail

Self requested temp ban
Banned
Feb 27, 2018
My first thought when they couldn't get a TV signal anymore was "Well, they've moved well into the 2000s now, they'll probably need a digital tuner box to keep watching"

That Agatha theme is pretty catchy

Last edited:

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
I think most people had a feeling but that REVEAL? I was actually grinning at how perfect it was. God I love this show.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Yo. We got Agatha Harkness, the Nexus, the Darkhold and Spectrum in a thirty minute episode of television. I am fucking dumbfounded. I need to go lie down, god damn.