• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
I really want to see She Hulk drawn in the Phoenix Wright style yelling Objection.
1591624-objection_.png

AWizardDidIt

Oct 28, 2017
I'm okay with in full

I'm not cool with wasting the character quicksilver twice.

Even Peters got 3 x-men movies to shine in already.

MCU is going to take its time with the X-men and treat the property with the respect that Fox never gave it and hopefully actually leverage its mythology and storylines. But that probably means necessarily a full reboot to actually build it into the MCU and not loaning characters from Fox. Maybe there will be some multiverse shenanigans with this QS in Wandavision, but I just don't see it.

What time of day do these episodes drop?

Midnight PST. New episode drops in about an hour.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I am so ready for this ep. All the high-level shit is all well and good, but really I am just here for Darcy inside the circus-hex.

Deleted member 4461

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Even Peters got 3 x-men movies to shine in already.

MCU is going to take its time with the X-men and treat the property with the respect that Fox never gave it and hopefully actually leverage its mythology and storylines. But that probably means necessarily a full reboot to actually build it into the MCU and not loaning characters from Fox. Maybe there will be some multiverse shenanigans with this QS in Wandavision, but I just don't see it.

Midnight PST. New episode drops in about an hour.

Oh, cool!

AWizardDidIt

Oct 28, 2017
Where did all this one hour episode baloney come from, anyway?

Early interviews indicated that the show would be 6 hours in total. People have kind of just been extrapolating based on how much has been shown (6 episodes at about 30 minutes each) that there would be 3 hours remaining.

As someone who knows absolutely nothing about the character, why are people saying Blue Marvel?

He's a character who is a super scientist-type like Reed Richards and has strong ties with Monica as a character. They were on the Ultimates together which is a team that a lot of people are excited for since he's the only one of the team who hasn't been introduced or cast yet.

Plus he's just super rad. Cool dad scientist with a really strong power-set.

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
He's a character who is a super scientist-type like Reed Richards and has strong ties with Monica as a character. They were on the Ultimates together which is a team that a lot of people are excited for since he's the only one of the team who hasn't been introduced or cast yet.

Plus he's just super rad. Cool dad scientist with a really strong power-set.
He's an engineer who has a close relationship with Monica.
Oh, why am I just now seeing people suggest him? Seems like he'd be the obvious answer by this description.

AWizardDidIt

Oct 28, 2017
Oh, why am I just now seeing people suggest him? Seems like he'd be the obvious answer by this description.

He's just not very well known unfortunately. Plus there's a ton of hype for F4 being apart of Marvel again that people are jumping to Reed, even though I'm pretty sure that the Fox deal wasn't even finalized before this show started production.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

Because he's not as major a character as Reed Richards, and people think Marvel having already announced a Fantastic Four movie means they're obviously coming soon (even though that movie is still many years out).

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Where did all this one hour episode baloney come from, anyway?
Kevin Feige is on record saying episode length being varied and it may lengthen in later episodes

Then in another interviewer, the show runner is on record saying that the show is about more or less 6 hours

Considering we're about 3 hours length 6 episodes in, that's why people are thinking the last 3 episodes will be around 1 hour long

Thronazuug

Mar 30, 2019
Before the new episode, some predictions.

I still believe there is a group of villains behind this.
I think Agnes is an anti-hero like Loki or Nebula; starts as villain/questionable then turns hero. I think she is trying to push wanda's powers for the better or worse.
There is a being who is snacking on Wanda's magic and that is most possibly Hayward as Mephisto.
*Monica's conversation with him; " You look old as hell." *wink wink*

*He tries to escalate the situation forcing Wanda to feel alone and angrier. Resulting more magic use.

*In both encounters with Wanda and Vision at episode 5&6 his skin (due to Wanda's magic and hex's expansion)was red. Yes, it is light reflecting but I believe it was intentional.

*He's a lying and deceiving bastard, hiding informations such as the fact that he was experimenting on Vision or like scretly arming the drone. You can see that he is not trustworthy. You can read the dishonesty on his face when he was talking to Wanda.
Even his subordinates can read it in the scene when he was escaping the expanding hex, on the back seat his subordinate gave him a look when he was trying to reach the sword soldiers obviously swallowed by the hex. She knew it was just an act.
However I don't think Mephisto is the only villain, I think Mojo and Spiral is involved in the TV magic part. I dont know who Mojo is in the show. It could be Herb, Mailman, Norm or Dottie's Husband or unseen like Ralph. I'm guessing Dottie herself is
Spiral.

Sponsor of the show; advertisement always recurring actors. I think those two is also involved. Think about it if there's a tv show there must be a crew and a production team, and some sponsors.
I can think casting agent as Agness, again her intentions may differ from other villains.

She certainly is aware of the situation from the get go. "This is gonna be gas" was her line in ep. 1 implying that inside the hex Wanda is being gaslighted.

Quicksilver is A real Quicksilver from another universe. Something with the help of Wanda reach to this version. This QS probably died in similar way as MCU QS, "getting shot like a chump". So his corpse was pulled from his universe and being used that's why she starts to see the corpse of him.

That reminds me what if everyone in Westview is dead+griefing except for the villains? Some sort of explosion with villains doing, boom teary eyed decoration hanging lady is stuck in a loop with a newly deceased husband. Not sure but it's a fun theory. If not explosion maybe when Mojo or Spiral created the hex doors to the Mephisto's dimension opened and the dead started to come on in?
No idea who Monica's contact is.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
Last minute predictions for Monica's friend?

I'm going with Blue Marvel?
I think it's gotta be Reed. They specifically mentioned an aerospace engineer and the way they had Monica deliver the line like she is practically directly winking into the camera, that is Marvel knowing exactly what many fans will think then they drop that description and them being bold enough to tease a major character like that.

It's basically the kind of tease fans have been asking Marvel to drop for years like if in Spider-Man 3 someone casually says to Peter, "I know a lawyer that can help you. He does most of his work out of Hell's Kitchen."