• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Man, now I don't know anymore what I can and can't read, since some idiots will CLEARLY read the leaks just to go "SO HERE'S MY THEORY" in a non leak thread.

Fuck.

Also please leave me alone with these "omg i'd never expected this huge twist" style posts, the more of those there are, the sooner it'll be obvious what happens or doesn't happen cause people want to one-up their shit.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Her blood was red even though the world was black and white at the time. That's definitely weird, especially now that we know the scene of her bleeding was actually erased from the broadcast.

Someone doesn't want the people watching the show to know that something is off with Dottie.
Also notice how she wasn't identified on the SWORD big board. But she's also stuck in the illusion and tried to break out of it so I'm not sure she's the big bad or not. Also I think the scene of her bleeding being cut had more to do with cutting out any scene breaking the illusion and not specifically because of Dottie.

Prompto

Oct 25, 2017
So the spoilers are more than just that leaked casting news that happened a couple weeks ago? Shit if that's the case

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
Oh no... I really didi't like this episode. For context: I loved the first 3, but am not much of an MCU fan (outside of Thor Ragnorok and a couple of others). This episode felt like it fell back into a lot of the things about the MCU I don't really jive with (overly-witty dialogue, weird militarization of everything), and most importantly it stripped away a LOT of the intrigue.

Going to stick with it, if only because the actress playing Wanda is fucking killing the hell out of it.

Lemony1984

Jul 7, 2020
Getting the feeling that everyone telling me episodes 4-7 would be 45 minutes long, and the final episodes would be a 3 hour movie, were full of shit.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, now I don't know anymore what I can and can't read, since some idiots will CLEARLY read the leaks just to go "SO HERE'S MY THEORY" in a non leak thread.

Fuck.

Also please leave me alone with these "omg i'd never expected this huge twist" style posts, the more of those there are, the sooner it'll be obvious what happens or doesn't happen cause people want to one-up their shit.

Every time someone mentions a theory I immediately flashback to...

"I've got a theory... it could be bunnies! Bunnies aren't just cute like everyone supposes. They got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses, and what's with all the carrots!? What do they need such good eyesight for anyway!? Bunnies, bunnies, it must be bunnies!"

It's even worse since Emma Caulfield is in Wandavision too and there's no way she's just a random person stuck in the town with everyone else. 😂

Deleted member 35509

Account closed at user request
Banned
Dec 6, 2017
Stay safe peeps dunno whats on the leaks but I feel sorry for the show runners

Sadly, someone is getting fired tonight. 100%. This show is Feiges baby and he had personal conversations with people to speak to the usual spoiler guys and tell them not to touch this show.

With actual video clips that confirm theories, I feel bad for the person or people who are going to lose their jobs.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
As an MCU fan I enjoyed this explanation episode, but I really wish they had just made a straight ode to sitcoms show with wanda and vision without the need to have mystery story stuff.

Also I'm on team Wanda isn't fully behind this, or at the least someone else is helping her to keep this illusion for their own gain.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Getting the feeling that everyone telling me episodes 4-7 would be 45 minutes long, and the final episodes would be a 3 hour movie, were full of shit.
All of this only came out of Feige and his team saying WandaVision would be 6 hours long. Which lead people to speculate the final 3 episodes could be more traditional Marvel 1 hour episodes. Nobody's ever known the actual runtimes.

Chirotera

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

"I've got a theory... it could be bunnies! Bunnies aren't just cute like everyone supposes. They got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses, and what's with all the carrots!? What do they need such good eyesight for anyway!? Bunnies, bunnies, it must be bunnies!"

It's even worse since Emma Caulfield is in Wandavision too and there's no way she's just a random person stuck in the town with everyone else. 😂

The MCU is just an elaborate and long episode of Buffy.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
As an MCU fan I enjoyed this explanation episode, but I really wish they had just made a straight ode to sitcoms show with wanda and vision without the need to have mystery story stuff.

Also I'm on team Wanda isn't fully behind this, or at the least someone else is helping her to keep this illusion for their own gain.
Well, it's clear it wasn't only Darcy watching the broadcast (the other person whose face we don't see waa sitting in a different setup watching the show), so I suspect this other person could be behind the censorship.
Don't worry about me, just like the Attack on Titan thread where I speculate because I haven't read the manga, I haven't read the spoilers from this so I'm in the dark as well, if I accidentally come across spoilers I won't share a single thing about them.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl

I'm just glad it's not me.

I do the whole freaking song in my head when I read that line.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't as high on this episode and some seem to be. The 30-minute format worked well for the first 3 episodes, but this was very rushed and made for a jarring watch at times.

ace3skoot

Dec 3, 2018
I think i may need to peace out because i know whats going to happen some smart ass is going to come in this thread to pretend their making a 'prediction' and spoil everything and play possum about it ☹

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
I found this episode a bit underwhelming, it was cool and all to explain what happened, and the intro was very nice, but the episode being released alone is kinda nhe, it would be better to be able to see what happens next more quickly in this case.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017

Fuck.

Yeah Im out. Ive had big moments in a few shows ruined like this for me on GAF back in the day several times. The exact examples you used. Ill be back when the whole thing is over to discuss it but I cant read this thread till then. Just gonna block it.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
That was a straight up terrible episode. All filler no substance. Just a recap of three episodes. Waste of time.

infinityBCRT

Nov 1, 2017
That was a straight up terrible episode. All filler no substance. Just a recap of three episodes. Waste of time.
Wow, can't believe anyone would have this reaction. To each their own I guess.

Felt like this episode included two of the best moments in the MCU since Infinity War. And enjoyed having some returning characters and recontexualizing of what has happened so far.

Squid Bunny

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018
I mean, it explains everything that's going on up to this point, so I think "filler" is really stretching it. Not everyone that watches MCU knows about all the weird Scarlet Witch comics shenanigans this is based on.

EDIT: also, lol @ your avatar.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I saw someone suggest this elsewhere, but what if Carol got her haircut to honor Maria's memory?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I thought that episode was fine. I thought it was a little annoying it ended right where last week's did too, but the context was helpful.

Also, Randall Park.

NunezL

Jun 17, 2020
What? It literally explained everything that's been happening pretty much. You guys need to realize that the vast majority of people are not browsing forums online for hours everyday, reading about theories and whatnot.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, can't believe anyone would have this reaction. To each their own I guess.

Felt like this episode included two of the best moments in the MCU since Infinity War. And enjoyed having some returning characters and recontexualizing of what has happened so far.
Nothing hit for me in this episode. Getting some background information on characters was nice, but it felt like a giant recap of things I already deduced.

I mean, it explains everything that's going on up to this point, so I think "filler" is really stretching it. Not everyone that watches MCU knows about all the weird Scarlet Witch comics shenanigans this is based on.

EDIT: also, lol @ your avatar.
Trader Danny. Chaos is his only position.

OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017
It just occurred to me that one actor would likely be playing Tommy and Billy. One actor playing two superheroes in the same franchise at the same time is pretty unique.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
It just occurred to me that one actor would likely be playing Tommy and Billy. One actor playing two superheroes in the same franchise at the same time is pretty unique.

Twins don't have to be (and typically aren't, I believe?) identical, and I don't think Tommy and Billy typically are in the comics, are they?

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018