• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
wait it did? Shit nevermind lmao.

Yup it did. It is easy to miss.

My pet theory now is that a copy of Vision was made for a parallel project TAHITI 😬
But also Wanda has something to do with all of this, yeah.

What I wouldn't give to see LMD Coulson interact with Vision.

That would be pretty funny if Darcy wasn't brought into SWORD because of any scientific expertise but because of her expertise in classic TV sitcoms.

🤔

screenrant.com

WandaVision Reveals What Darcy’s Been Up To Since Thor 2

Darcy's career is on the rise.

"She's gone on to become Dr. Darcy Lewis now. So, she's a real expert in her field."

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Good ep. I don't believe it was lit accurately, though.
I actually did think that. The outside scenes in particular. Needed to be slightly muted.
sub-buzz-85-1611343884-32.jpg

Blitzwolf215

Oct 26, 2017
I have a theory that the reason she goes from zero to essentially giving birth is... She was pregnant the whole time.

She got pregnant right before Infinity War with Vision. All of this has been her wanting to have a normal life for her and her kids and all of this is her trying to emotionally cope with giving birth while being a single parent who tragically lost her love.
Thats what I think, I think the pregnancy is what set her over the edge.

I also don't think Billy and Tommy are just gonna disappear after this. Billy is one of the most prominent gay characters in the Marvel Universe, and after all their talk about diversity, it would be extremely tone deaf if they essentially fridge Billy after showing him here.

Cyclonesweep

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Thats what I think, I think the pregnancy is what set her over the edge.

I also don't think Billy and Tommy are just gonna disappear after this. Billy is one of the most prominent gay characters in the Marvel Universe, and after all their talk about diversity, it would be extremely tone deaf if they essentially fridge Billy after showing him here.
If so it's absolutely tragic.

Really interested to see where they go from here

Smokeymicpot

Oct 25, 2017
This show would be so much better if they just released all episodes. The weekly stuff just feels meh cause nothing happens for 80% of the episodes.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I get that Billy & Tommy are established characters in the comics. It's just purely my gut intuition that they won't really be sticking around in any material way. The illusions of the WandaVision reality will come crashing down sooner or later, and the twins will disappear with it. I think that their inclusion is a nod to the comics, but that they aren't going to follow the established comic-book arcs to the letter in the same way that Civil War was not the same as the comics either. I could be completely wrong of course, and maybe Mephisto will eventually show up and force Wanda to give up some part of herself in exchange for the twins' continued existence.

I think that a Disney+ series would be a weird place to confirm that the MCU essentially follows the hierarchy of Christian theology, just because that is a revelation big enough to include in a feature film rather than a TV show sidestory.
Mephisto isn't literally Christian theology. He's just a powerful entity that has his own pocket dimension.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You guys don't really need to do the high horse shit Re: attention spans about watching a sitcom about superheroes. Have some self awareness.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
It means like 1 person bitched about binging and like 4 of you posted in a row to give each other handjobs about liking a fucking Disney show.

and then you start getting pissed about that where some people literally just said they prefer weekly over binging without even mentioning the actual content of the show

FPX

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It means like 1 person bitched about binging

1 person this page, yeah. You clearly weren't in this thread after the first two eps dropped, there were SO many people proclaiming that weekly releases actively hurt the show/MCU reputation/Disney brand and such nonsense. As if people forgot that before netflix, all shows were weekly

sredgrin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
and then you start getting pissed about that where some people literally just said they prefer weekly over binging without even mentioning the actual content of the show

Yeah Im sure the dudes talking about attention spans and using gifs of literaly spoiled children are just dudes talking about their prefrences.

Oct 26, 2017
Episode 3 fucking delivered. I was shocked that the pregnancy came and went so fast.

Monica got yeeted out of there already, too. Damn.

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Some amusing effects and gags.

Some good acting from Olsen and Bettany, very warm and charming.

Appreciate them finally mentioning Quicksilver.

The scene with Agnes and Herb almost telling Vision was groan worthy.

Not much else to talk about. Wish they'd pick up the pace.

Oct 27, 2017
It means like 1 person bitched about binging and like 4 of you posted in a row to give each other handjobs about liking a fucking Disney show.

Ok then. Talk about being on a fucking high horse. It was an unrelated fucking comment, my attention span liking shows releasing weekly has nothing to do with this show in particular, I don't like binging 14 hours of television in a weekend no matter what the fuck the show is, so fucking sue me I guess.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
You guys don't really need to do the high horse shit Re: attention spans about watching a sitcom about superheroes. Have some self awareness.
Folks got viewing preferences. Deal.

If you're not above it all yourself, move along and enjoy what you enjoy.

I wasn't even really engaging with this thread until another post redirected here, and your post utterly put me off continuing. Peace.

sredgrin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Folks got viewing preferences. Deal.

If you're not above it all yourself, move along and enjoy what you enjoy.

I wasn't even really engaging with this thread until another post redirected here, and your post utterly put me off continuing. Peace.

Alright?

I ain't the one that was making fun of someone for wanting to binge the show, but you do you I guess?

Ravenwraith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
A slow burn is fine but most well made shows of this type still have the slow burn be engaging. The sitcom shenanagins in this show really don't hold up at all compared to the stuff it's spoofing and it's not funny in it's ownr right either. The parts that hint at what's going on are more interesting but I can see why someone wouldn't want to sit through 30 minutes of a weak sitcom to get to that.