• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bloodarmz

Jul 11, 2018
I loved that whole magician segment.

Also curious to the voice over the radio asking Wanda "who's doing this to you" since my assumption was this was something she was doing all by herself.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Can't speak for fdst but I'd be interested if a non-MCU watcher would get anything from it - I.e... is this one I watch with my gf or on my own!
I think anyone without any MCU knowledge would be totally lost.

The characters are charming, and the mystery very intriguing, but a lot of the payoff relies on knowing who these characters are.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
That was wonderful.

1XlVEsS.png

I love this character and I don't know why.

I can't believe they found the real life Luigi

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

The characters are charming, and the mystery very intriguing, but a lot of the payoff relies on knowing who these characters are.

I would love to see someone that's watched a bunch of old sitcoms watch this completely blind lol

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The end of the first episode is easily the most invested I've ever been in Vision and Wanda's relationship. Too bad it ain't real...

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Geraldine is pretty likely to be
grown-up Monica Rambeau from Captain Marvel (Maria's daughter) working for SHIELD/SWORD now, trying to see what Wanda's up to in her reality bubble.
, which seems quite reasonable from what has been shown yet.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
I would love to see someone that's watched a bunch of old sitcoms watch this completely blind lol
I was gonna say that if someone was a die hard sitcom fan, but has no MCU knowledge, maybe that alone would be enough, but they'd be confused as hell. (And the show presumably breaks out of the sitcom mold, which would make it even crazier for them, haha.)

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna guess people/objects entering Wanda's reality get changed to something fitting the aesthetic. The toy chopper is actually a SWORD drone and the beekeeper is someone in a hazmat suit.

Oct 25, 2017
Geraldine is pretty likely to be
grown-up Monica Rambeau from Captain Marvel (Maria's daughter) working for SHIELD/SWORD now, trying to see what Wanda's up to in her reality bubble.
, which seems quite reasonable from what has been shown yet.

This has been confirmed in the cast list that was put up a few months ago and the launch event that went up on YouTube today, so maybe not a spoiler in the strictest sense of the word but the show itself will probably reveal this at a later point.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna guess people/objects entering Wanda's reality get changed to something fitting the aesthetic. The toy chopper is actually a SWORD drone and the beekeeper is someone in a hazmat suit.
I think you're on point here, though I'd guess that the toy chopper was an actual helicopter. Could be wrong, though.

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
I really want this to end with somehow saving Vision but I don't believe in it either lol

edit also I REALLY enjoy having a weekly tv show again to look forward to and to theorize in between episodes. I'm all done with season binging and the big hole afterwards.

So what do we think is up with the mailman? Agnes' interaction with him was pretty weird
I think the point of the scene wasn't how the mailman's weird, but Agnes being weird :)

Bring back Madame Hydra!
Bring back Phil Coulson!

(And also the rest of the SHIELD team from the show please)

Oct 25, 2017
The first two episodes were great. I'm really enjoying this. It feels like something big is about to happen which keeps me excited for more.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
I really want this to end with somehow saving Vision but I don't believe in it either lol
I think there's a chance because if there wasn't a part of the real Vision in this reality, why would he have scenes apart from Wanda? (Same goes for every other character besides Wanda.) If it was all truly an illusion made for/by Wanda, then anything outside her attention has no reason to exist.

Tetsujin

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Oh shit, Anya from Buffy is in this! Been a while since I've seen Emma Caulfield.
The first two episodes were okay but weren't doing that much for me. I'm kinda waiting for the sitcom eras that actually evoke nostalgia from me. That'll be in two weeks though, heh

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Catching up on this thread and you all have me both hyped and scared of Mephisto POTENTIALLY showing up.
Hyped because it's frickin Mephisto but man.. him tying into dr Strange and Spidey 3 has me shooked. Spidey and Mephisto don't go well together.

Last edited:

Almeister

Oct 25, 2017

I think it'll be a slow burn for non MCU watchers, based on reviews. I would probably wait and binge it if they're not an MCU person.

Thanks - that's good to know. She enjoyed Captain Marvel and Guardians as one-offs, but I don't see a deep dive into the actual mainline continuity MCU any time soon :D