• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shang

Oct 27, 2017
I still can't get over how absolutely stupid and uncreative I thought the title was, then having that moment of realization when the first synopses came out about what the title really meant.

If the show does well I want HBO MAX to commission a "Hello, Megan!" sitcom, stat.

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
Amen.

I find it so much more fun to have specific conversations about weekly episodes than when it all drops at once and it feels like the conversation gets eaten up.
God imagine if Mandalorian season 2 had dropped and all of the discussion

about Ahsoka and Boba Fett would have been swallowed by Luke's cameo.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know when the last episode airs so I can set a calendar reminder now for when to binge it?

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I wholly expect Monica's Spectrum to appear and get some action in the show. They've been hinting at her costume in the poster, and they've said we'll get to learn what she's been up to since the 90s up till now. She's a major player on the show.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
You better not be playing.

STL175824_1.jpg

thumbnail_1.jpg

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like Disney did not do a good job with signaling the start date.
I had no idea when it was going to start.
This is honestly on you. The marketing has been everywhere promoting the start date. They are releasing tv spots every single day, posters the last few days and has had the actors out there on all online channels the past week. It's been all over social media as well.

Sblargh

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I was sure the Scarlet Witch was doing this on her own, but watching the second trailer, I'm getting some Pleseant Hill vibes:
marvel.fandom.com

Pleasant Hill

26 appearance(s) of Pleasant Hill 15 minor appearance(s) of Pleasant Hill 16 mention(s) of Pleasant Hill 1 mention(s) in handbook(s) of Pleasant Hill 6 image(s) of Pleasant Hill

Which was the very beggining of the Secret Empire event.

OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017
Pleasant Hill was it's own event. It's just that Marvel editorial does six hundred events a year that all bleed into each other so you can't tell where one ends and the next begins.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to what they can do with this. Hopefully something creative

I'm hoping they have a new Wanda for Marvel Puzzle quest from this.

Jul 4, 2018
Super excited for this both from a MCU and sitcom perspective. Hopefully we get House of M (or at least a tease) Feige has seemed to be holding his cards very close to his chest during press interviews so I'm hoping for something big.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully the public is hungry for MCU content after more than a year without.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
The drought is over!

I'm so damn excited for this, but I'll probably still be at work when it lands (damn timezones!)

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Is there some legal reason why Wanda has never been called Scarlett Witch on screen in the MCU?

Valus

Nov 21, 2017
Sorry if it's already been asked. Do we know how many episodes and if it's gonna be weekly drops?