• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Autumn

Avenger
Apr 1, 2018
I actually like those spoilers. It would connect a lot of these movies given that there won't be a big bad like Thanos as of now.

X-men will differently be Phase in 2025/6.

Poni Rest

Nov 18, 2020
I'd read that, but you can never be too sure with these things!
Sometimes is better to be cautiusly optimistic. he didnt deny having talked to Feigi, one assume that if they wanted to keep a secret like that they would have rather have him say he knew nothing about that. Not have him deny and say he didnt want too come back, it could actually be bad for one's reputation to lie to that degree. One thing is saying you dont know or you havent talked about that, the other is saying you did talk about that and decided not to accept the deal

Oct 26, 2017
Sometimes is better to be cautiusly optimistic. he didnt deny having talked to Feigi, one assume that if they wanted to keep a secret like that they would have rather have him say he knew nothing about that. Not have him deny and say he didnt want too come back, it could actually be bad for one's reputation to lie to that degree. One thing is saying you dont know or you havent talked about that, the other is saying you did talk about that and decided not to accept the deal
I'm not bothered either way, but I think the fact that Feige wanted him is kind of interesting, he's 80 years old now and probably wasn't in mind to be the centerpiece of a new X-Men saga.
Bettany has teased a cameo of an older actor who hasn't been guessed yet who he's always wanted to work with, which could be a lot of people but Stewart would fit.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
It's seems way too early to talk about mutants in the MCU but I wouldn't be surprised.
It depends how they'll approach the multiverse, I guess.

If they were to show a famous mutant here they would have shown an x-men related movie when they announced a FF movie that might be released in 2024

Poni Rest

Nov 18, 2020
I'm not bothered either way, but I think the fact that Feige wanted him is kind of interesting, he's 80 years old now and probably wasn't in mind to be the centerpiece of a new X-Men saga.
Bettany has teased a cameo of an older actor who hasn't been guessed yet who he's always wanted to work with, which could be a lot of people but Stewart would fit.
Yeah, but I still dont think it'll be him... And I dont think Bettany ever said it was an older actor. Idk where you got that from.
It probably will end up being someone not as crazy as we imagine

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, but I still dont think it'll be him... And I dont think Bettany ever said it was an older actor. Idk where you got that from.
It probably will end up being someone not as crazy as we imagine
He said 'longed to work with all my life' which doesn't specifically mean older, but it's not a bad interpretation.
But this might be talking about something separate. Did he ever share a scene with SLJ before?

Last edited:

Jag

Oct 26, 2017

Doesn't have to be a centerpiece, could be a handing off. We've had 3 Professor Xs so far. We will eventually have a fourth.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
I thought I read a few rumours of Fox X-Men, like Anna Paquin returning as Rogue. Maybe that's where the speculation of more Fox X-Men coming to the MCU.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
I thought I read a few rumours of Fox X-Men, like Anna Paquin returning as Rogue. Maybe that's where the speculation of more Fox X-Men coming to the MCU.
Anna Paquin is a great actor but who is clamoring for more of her take on Rogue? She was cut out of Days of Future Past and no one really cared.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Anna Paquin is a great actor but who is clamoring for more of her take on Rogue? She was cut out of Days of Future Past and no one really cared.

Making Rogue the villain of Captain Marvel 2 seems like a no brainer. Didn't they announce an actress as the villain of the sequel but not say who she was playing?

Poni Rest

Nov 18, 2020
We all want news, so, here, something we can all chew on, a t shirt

agathawanda0.jpg

CloudWolf

Oct 26, 2017
What a weird shirt.

"Hey, how should we design this WandaVison shirt?"
"Ah, just take a random screenshot of the show/movie and put it on the shirt with a logo. This job is easy!"

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
What a weird shirt.

"Hey, how should we design this WandaVison shirt?"
"Ah, just take a random screenshot of the show/movie and put it on the shirt with a logo. This job is easy!"

It looks oddly fake because of how lazy it is lol.

I recently ordered this T shirt from Epicheroshop that supposedly has some kind of AR gimmick on it and it looks so much better as merch.

f200294f9a3f700ccf7d4653a4ef4ca6_720x.png

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Making Rogue the villain of Captain Marvel 2 seems like a no brainer. Didn't they announce an actress as the villain of the sequel but not say who she was playing?
Why would the villian of the second Captain Marvel movie be the person who depowered the character? Seems short sighted.

Moonstone is more likely.

Poni Rest

Nov 18, 2020
Why would the villian of the second Captain Marvel movie be the person who depowered the character? Seems short sighted.

In order to give some actual challenge? It's hard to come up with a villain strong enough to fight Carol when she is pretty much just supewoman prime super saiyan IV

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

One advantage the MCU has is that it can tell a character's story outside of movies with their names in the title. Carol could indeed lose her powers in Captain Marvel 2 and regain them before Captain Marvel 3.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can imagine a depowering story but I doubt they'll use Rogue for it.

Especially if they keep Paquin

deimosmasque

Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Yeah but it just seems wasteful. Like I said some one like Moonstone or the more recently introduced Star.

Carol doesn't have a shortage of villains who can give her a run for her money.

Poni Rest

Nov 18, 2020
Remember the first batch of Mandalorian shirts? It seems like when Disney marketing sees something get popular they panic-design the first thing from their laptop.
The cons of having to keep stuff tight secret, XD, the marketing team has very lil time to actually prepare stuff when they have lil material to work with

Deleted member 35509

Account closed at user request
Banned
Dec 6, 2017
Rogue is getting her own series on Disney+

Her and the brotherhood are definitely crossing paths with Carol, it's not "if" but "when"

Deleted member 35509

Account closed at user request
Banned
Dec 6, 2017
Is she? That's the first I'm hearing, I'd be happy since I love the character.

She's Feige's favorite mutant, she'll be taken care of. So far, seems like her and Wolverine are the first mutant shows (Brotherhood and Weapon X).

Marvel is planning on introducing a whole slew of mutants in shows and movies before any kind of team film so that way they can be an actual ensemble.

deimosmasque

Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Eh A LOT of what you said is just rumors and speculation. There hasn't even been credible leaks to suggest what you are saying.

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
She's Feige's favorite mutant, she'll be taken care of. So far, seems like her and Wolverine are the first mutant shows (Brotherhood and Weapon X).

Marvel is planning on introducing a whole slew of mutants in shows and movies before any kind of team film so that way they can be an actual ensemble.

You have no source at all. It's not even on the shitty sites like wegotthiscovered.

Poni Rest

Nov 18, 2020
Based on the pictures, I have a feeling Agatha will be explaining Wanda's childhood, maybe even point out that Wanda had power way before the Infinity Gem experiments

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
So...the military were aiming to reanimate Visions corpse and make him a weapon. Agatha represents a bigger bad but met a griefstricken Wanda and manipulated her with this information, as well as the promise of helping her and Vision be together in exchange for a few 'conditions'

The thought of the military abusing Vision to do their aims lead Wanda to assault the complex and steal his corpse. Remaining episodes are her finding out what exactly she did in exchange for Agatha alongside how that ties in with breaking that agreement and taking on the bigger threat

This vaguely right in terms of the current thought?

Poni Rest

Nov 18, 2020
Yall think Agatha will end up being an agent for even bigger, less explored villain... or the BBEG reveal will rather be some sort of extra scene for the DS2 movie? Bcuz to me it seems weird to introduce an even bigger villain at this point without it seeming weird or convoluted

Poni Rest

Nov 18, 2020
So...the military were aiming to reanimate Visions corpse and make him a weapon. Agatha represents a bigger bad but met a griefstricken Wanda and manipulated her with this information, as well as the promise of helping her and Vision be together in exchange for a few 'conditions'

The thought of the military abusing Vision to do their aims lead Wanda to assault the complex and steal his corpse. Remaining episodes are her finding out what exactly she did in exchange for Agatha alongside how that ties in with breaking that agreement and taking on the bigger threat

This vaguely right in terms of the current thought?
IDK man, unless Agatha was doing a whole Zemo psichiatrist maneuver, I dont think Agatha made any sort of deal with Wanda, at least not directly. Wanda didnt seem to know who she was (as far as she was concerned, she was Agnes, the neighbor), plus Agatha introduced herself to Wanda last episode as if it was the first time they properly met.

Plus, going off leaked storyboards, it seems Wanda DIDNT storm the facility, but rather was let in by someone (possibly Hayward), butthey madeup the story that she stormed it outta the blue to make her seem like the baddie.

My current Theory is that Agatha actually wants something for herself, not a master. She maybe wants to bring someone back to life. Thus why she was interested when the twins mentioned reviving someone. She wants to use Wanda'a power to resucitate someone. But this w¿could go kaput by the very end, and maybe she ends up"bringing them back" but in fact, its not the person they wanted back, but rather some other entity... I believe Agatha will be killed (like 90% of all Marvel villains) and they will leave it in a TO BE CONTINUED IN DOCTOR STRANGE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yall think Agatha will end up being an agent for even bigger, less explored villain... or the BBEG reveal will rather be some sort of extra scene for the DS2 movie? Bcuz to me it seems weird to introduce an even bigger villain at this point without it seeming weird or convoluted
I think the next two episodes will most likely deal with Wanda's deteriorating mental state and Agnes will serve as the primary antagonist, but right at the end we'll find out that Agnes was just a pawn in a larger game. (Teasing into Doctor Strange 2 and/or Spiderman 3.) Although the more I think about it, the more I kind of hope that Agatha isn't actually serving some greater master. She's kind of unique as an MCU villainess. (The only other female main villain I can think of is Hela, and I feel like having a more mortal female villain* is an interesting take.) It would be a shame to suddenly make her a minion to some other giant god-thing.

*Emphasis on More. I know Agatha in the comics in tens of thousands of years old, but Hela is literally a goddess.

Poni Rest

Nov 18, 2020
I think the next two episodes will most likely deal with Wanda's deteriorating mental state and Agnes will serve as the primary antagonist, but right at the end we'll find out that Agnes was just a pawn in a larger game. (Teasing into Doctor Strange 2 and/or Spiderman 3.) Although the more I think about it, the more I kind of hope that Agatha isn't actually serving some greater master. She's kind of unique as an MCU villainess. (The only other female main villain I can think of is Hela, and I feel like having a more mortal female villain* is an interesting take.) It would be a shame to suddenly make her a minion to some other giant god-thing.

*Emphasis on More. I know Agatha in the comics in tens of thousands of years old, but Hela is literally a goddess.
Depending on the comics version, Agatha is either a witch, or, and I quote from the wiki " a member of an ancient race of creatures known as the Tan-Ed-Drul. It is this race that inspired the Greek tales of the seven-headed Hydra, and it is also this race that was responsible for the cataclysm that destroyed Atlantis."

this particular version of Agatha also served "As Harkness, she infiltrated S.H.I.E.L.D. as a psychiatrist and used her new-found connections to gain access to the government think tank known as the Baxter Building. She began conducting sessions with members of the Fantastic Four with the alluded intention of "maximizing the team's efficiency". "

marvel.fandom.com

Agatha Harkness (Earth-1610)

3 appearance(s) of Agatha Harkness (Earth-1610) 61 image(s) of Agatha Harkness (Earth-1610)

She is also caoable of " During this time, Agatha Harkness replicated her own form, creating a gestalt team of superhuman beings known as the Seven. "

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
Not necessarily. Thanos was pretty much revealed as the big bad at the end of the first Avengers movie. Agatha would still be the primary antagonist for WandaVision.

Poni Rest

Nov 18, 2020
your opinion on this? https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelStud...in_feige_on_evans_peters_quicksilvers_return/

"

r/MarvelStudiosSpoilers

•Posted by
u/Hemans123

32 minutes ago

Kevin Feige On Evans Peters Quicksilver's Return In Wandavision: "Just Another Way Certain People Was Messing With Wanda."

WandaVision
'WandaVision': Kevin Feige Admits Adding Evan Peters As Quicksilver Is "Just Another Way That Certain People Were Messing Around With Wanda"
In his appearance on TCA21, Kevin seemingly dispels the possibility that the Pietro that Evans Peters plays on Wandavision is the same version from the Singer-Verse when he said Pietro's appearance on the show is simply "another way for certain people to mess around with Wanda." His comments would seem to lend more credence to the theory that this version of Pietro is an imposter in disguise, and not actually the Fox-Version of Pietro.
What do you make of Feige's comments?
"
EDIT: the subreddit is a bit chaotic in that comment section XD

Last edited:

Minthara

Freelance Market Director
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Montreal
Whelp, just saw major spoilers for Vision in the next episode but the picture had already 404ed by the time I went to reload and save it.

Will put it in spoilers just in case:

The actor Bettany was talking about acting against might have been himself, as pretty believeable pictures of a white version of Vision are now floating around. This would imply that Wanda does NOT take his body from SWORD and the one in the hex is a second Vision either from another reality or created entirely by her.

And well, if he's from another reality...that means that gem in his head is the Mind Gem and we are about to get a scenario where, if anything happens to this Vision, an infinity stone would be displaced in the wrong reality..which could be a trigger for Multiverse of Madness.

I'm sure more will be coming out but I saw this picture by accident and will be looking to dodge whatever else until after this upcoming episode.