• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Jul 10, 2020
Yeah "Pietro Maximoff" is enough for me to say:

That's Nightmare posing as him. The 4Chan leak and everything else seems to collaborate with this.

Cronen

Oct 27, 2017
There's also a leaked image of a Monica Funko wearing a SWORD space suit that will likely show up soon.

EtaNR22XUAMNCmS.jpg

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
I really hope we get to see Wanda try to intimidate Monica again, by glowing red (The "You're still here?" moment was the first time Wanda came off as a villain to me), then Monica glowing right back at her.

Poni Rest

Nov 18, 2020
I really hope we get to see Wanda try to intimidate Monica again, by glowing red (The "You're still here?" moment was the first time Wanda came off as a villain to me), then Monica glowing right back at her.
It'd be cool yeah!! But I think Monica's powers will be revealed in one of those "dire deus ex" situations where the characters are in peril and need some sudden super miracle, and then Monia just shows of powers or something

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019

Poni Rest

Nov 18, 2020
Members of the Squadron Supreme are rumoured to be in Loki and the Squadron Supreme are getting a push in the comics.

WandaVision is introducing the elements of the Multiverse and who better to have a cameo than Pastiche-Zatanna?
I mean yeah, but on my humble opinion. I'd rather have the character have a bit of introduction before being smacked into our face as someone important... Dottie honestly hasnt had any real intro nor development, she has been a very background character

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
I mean yeah, but on my humble opinion. I'd rather have the character have a bit of introduction before being smacked into our face as someone important... Dottie honestly hasnt had any real intro nor development, she has been a very background character

Jimmy Woo was relegated to comedy fodder in Ant-Man and The Wasp when he was introduced and look at him now.

Poni Rest

Nov 18, 2020
Jimmy Woo was relegated to comedy fodder in Ant-Man and The Wasp when he was introduced and look at him now.
Jimmy may have been the comic relief, but he had more than just one important scene and one gag about lights going out. At the very least Woo appeared various time during AaTW, being involved in Scott LAngs' arrest and subsequent manhunt.

Dottie, again, only appeared actively in one episode, for what was essentially one scene, wher ethe focuswas Wanda rather than her. Her only other appeareance with any relevance was just a joke about lights going out justintyme

badmoviefan

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
This might not be a leak, but I'll be damned if it's not a hint at what's to come. There is no way they picked Emma Caulfield to just play a side character.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Members of the Squadron Supreme are rumoured to be in Loki and the Squadron Supreme are getting a push in the comics.

WandaVision is introducing the elements of the Multiverse and who better to have a cameo than Pastiche-Zatanna?

Yeah, I would be very surprised if she wasn't Arcanna Jones. Moonglow is indeed a member of the Squadron Supreme and it'd be pretty clever to introduce that team individually in a sort of reversal of how the Avengers were introduced.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
It's all here. Leaked about two hours ago.

Episode 7

>Wanda leaves the twins with Agnes while she repairs the Hex.
>Vision finds Darcy, restores her memories and they discuss his death and rebirth.
>Monica goes into the Hex to rescue Darcy and confronts Wanda with her newfound photon powers.
>They realize that the twins are missing and go to Agnes' house, where they learn that Agnes is Agatha Harkness.
>In flashbacks, Agatha masquerades as a psychiatrist helping Wanda overcome her grief over Vision's death in order to control her.
>Under Agatha's influence, Wanda creates the Hex, which Agatha describes as a dream world but also a "nightmare".
>Episode ends with Agatha once again putting Wanda under her influence.

Future spoilers

>Nightmare is the main villain. It's unclear whether Agatha is Nightmare, working with him or being controlled by him.
>Hayward stole Vision's body in order to reverse-engineer, weaponize and mass-produce it as Earth's new line of defense.
>Evan Peter's is Fox's Quicksilver pulled into the MCU and forced into the role of Wanda's dead brother. He gets another "Sweet Dreams" moment in the final episodes.
>According to leaked audition videos, there will be a subplot about Billy being bullied in school and Tommy wondering whether he should use his powers to help him.
>Once the Hex begins falling apart, the Twins will become very sick. At some point, Wanda will apparently be on the run with Billy, while Tommy's fate is unknown.
>Doctor Strange appears in the final episode.

The consensus right now is that's it's mostly credible.

HOLY SMOKES

Especially the part about Quicksilver.

badmoviefan

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
The part about that leak I find really hard to believe is Monica confronting Monica with her powers. I also do not think we are going to get another slow motion Quicksilver scene in here. I don't think that's either Quicksilver. Why would either Quicksilver congratulate Wanda on torturing people like he did in ep 6?

Poni Rest

Nov 18, 2020
This might not be a leak, but I'll be damned if it's not a hint at what's to come. There is no way they picked Emma Caulfield to just play a side character.

It wouldnt be unlike Marvel to do that... and wouldnt be the first time they have done that:

-Ty Burrell
-Justin Theroux
-Seth Green
-Matt Damon
-Jenna Coleman
-Joan Rivers
-Dani Puddi
-Miley Cyrus
-Trevor Noah
-Ken Jeong
-Yvette Nicole

Poni Rest

Nov 18, 2020
The part about that leak I find really hard to believe is Monica confronting Monica with her powers. I also do not think we are going to get another slow motion Quicksilver scene in here. I don't think that's either Quicksilver. Why would either Quicksilver congratulate Wanda on torturing people like he did in ep 6?
Honestly, idk, leakers like SookieIsMine on reddit are 101% sure that he is, and that Marvel doing full on multiverse.. But I personally try to keep my hopes and my expectations low. After stuff like Iron Man 3 & Captain Marvel, I know to not underestimate Marvel's ability to subvert expactations and end up doing something that is as crazy as we imagined it

Plus, by not being TOO hyped about it, if it does indeed happen I can feel true surprise from it

Poni Rest

Nov 18, 2020
Miley Cyrus? What did I miss?
Guardians 2
marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com

Mainframe

Mainframe is an artificial intelligence and the founder of the Mainframe Ravager Clan, as well as a member of Stakar Ogord's Team and the United Ravagers. Mainframe reunited with her old team after Yondu Udonta's funeral, and decided to go on heists together. To be added Artificial Intelligence...

badmoviefan

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
I forgot about Miley. I see your point but I guess I think Emma is far less known than any of those people and to me she has to have been picked based on her portrayal in Buffy, which is the only place I have ever seen her. She was a fan favorite who played a demon who turned human with a great sense of humor. I really hope her and Agnes are not in fact evil but I have to believe they are both witches and the finale is going to be very witchy.

Poni Rest

Nov 18, 2020
I forgot about Miley. I see your point but I guess I think Emma is far less known than any of those people and to me she has to have been picked based on her portrayal in Buffy, which is the only place I have ever seen her. She was a fan favorite who played a demon who turned human with a great sense of humor. I really hope her and Agnes are not in fact evil but I have to believe they are both witches and the finale is going to be very witchy.
As I said bfore, personally, the character of Dottie never struck me as *that* important. She technicaly has only had one episode where she is actively a part of, and other than that, just one lil scene in a husband gag. She seemed more like an extra background character than someone who might get revealed as important. I mean she could be some obscure Marvel character, but by Ockham's Razor, I think some of the plot points of this series might be much much simplier than we theorize them to be

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I think it might be legit, and nhot a spacesuit, but more like teh suit used to go into the Hex with the big tank car

Seems like it.

pH0hdbk.png

Monica is probably driving this and you can see that she's wearing something that looks white.

She should show up in the modern family 00s/10s sitcom episode. There's a part from the trailers of her in color smelling roses that hasn't happened yet.

Scenes from trailer that hasn't happened yet.

Someone in the thread mentioned that Dottie and Agnes might be looking at Wanda's arrival at Westview
WY4KIBM.png

iRE6Bg3.png

I wonder if this was when the sitcom reality was created
lIiO5Le.png

And the start of it.
b2enBXx.png

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Funny thing is I just reread it and released I originally skipped over the whole "Magneto and Xavier show up and explain she must protect mutantkind part"

Yeah this thing is fake.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna be bummed if Pietro is a fakeout by a baddie. I wanted the crossover to happen this way...