• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
Wow.

c2onagR.jpg
Yeah I don't buy this one at all.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
So i saw that EP7 audio leaks and stuff going around .

Peters ain't no memephestero ?

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
This is obviously fake. The leaked story boards already disprove the "rebuilt Vision" thing as does footage shown in the actual show that shows Vision was disassembled when Wanda came to SWORD HQ.

Yeah the line about Darcy is wrong and the info is vague but close enough to already leaked info from then. It sounds more like a post created from the speculation of fans along with the rumours that were floating around.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
While I don't think that is real, being wrong about small details in a leak is not unheard of, either due to bad 2nd or 3rd hand info, misunderstanding things, things being rewritten, etc.

Joeytj

Oct 30, 2017

It's all here. Leaked about two hours ago.

Episode 7

>Wanda leaves the twins with Agnes while she repairs the Hex.
>Vision finds Darcy, restores her memories and they discuss his death and rebirth.
>Monica goes into the Hex to rescue Darcy and confronts Wanda with her newfound photon powers.
>They realize that the twins are missing and go to Agnes' house, where they learn that Agnes is Agatha Harkness.
>In flashbacks, Agatha masquerades as a psychiatrist helping Wanda overcome her grief over Vision's death in order to control her.
>Under Agatha's influence, Wanda creates the Hex, which Agatha describes as a dream world but also a "nightmare".
>Episode ends with Agatha once again putting Wanda under her influence.

Future spoilers

>Nightmare is the main villain. It's unclear whether Agatha is Nightmare, working with him or being controlled by him.
>Hayward stole Vision's body in order to reverse-engineer, weaponize and mass-produce it as Earth's new line of defense.
>Evan Peter's is Fox's Quicksilver pulled into the MCU and forced into the role of Wanda's dead brother. He gets another "Sweet Dreams" moment in the final episodes.
>According to leaked audition videos, there will be a subplot about Billy being bullied in school and Tommy wondering whether he should use his powers to help him.
>Once the Hex begins falling apart, the Twins will become very sick. At some point, Wanda will apparently be on the run with Billy, while Tommy's fate is unknown.
>Doctor Strange appears in the final episode.

The consensus right now is that's it's mostly credible.

Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017

Episode 7

>Vision finds Darcy, restores her memories and they discuss his death and rebirth.
>Monica goes into the Hex to rescue Darcy and confronts Wanda with her newfound photon powers.
>They realize that the twins are missing and go to Agnes' house, where they learn that Agnes is Agatha Harkness.
>In flashbacks, Agatha masquerades as a psychiatrist helping Wanda overcome her grief over Vision's death in order to control her.
>Under Agatha's influence, Wanda creates the Hex, which Agatha describes as a dream world but also a "nightmare".

Future spoilers

>Nightmare is the main villain. It's unclear whether Agatha is Nightmare, working with him or being controlled by him.
>Hayward stole Vision's body in order to reverse-engineer, weaponize and mass-produce it as Earth's new line of defense.
>Evan Peter's is Fox's Quicksilver pulled into the MCU and forced into the role of Wanda's dead brother. He gets another "Sweet Dreams" moment in the final episodes.
>According to leaked audition videos, there will be a subplot about Billy being bullied in school and Tommy wondering whether he should use his powers to help him.
>Once the Hex begins falling apart, the Twins will become very sick. At some point, Wanda will apparently be on the run with Billy, while Tommy's fate is unknown.

Woah does this mean evan peters is staying around??

jdmc13

Mar 14, 2019

Episode 7

Future spoilers

It would be real messed up if
Wanda's kids die/fade from existence.

Nightwing123

Oct 27, 2017

Episode 7

Future spoilers

So Billy is fine with Wanda but Tommy may not? Is it because Billy's Powers are similar to Wanda.

Last edited:

lorddarkflare

Oct 25, 2017
Welp. Agatha being a villain would be really lame. The rest sounds good though.

Agreed. But in the context of the story, that makes the most sense.

Narratively, her character does not make sense except for this specific role.

Same with Hayward. That character does not make sense beyond his introduction unless he is an antagonistic presence.

addik

Oct 28, 2017
If people are wondering about the 4chan leaks, it's from an Indonesian Facebook page that called Evan Peters' Quicksilver appearing in Episode 5 as some sort of last-minute twist while Wanda and Vision fight, and also called what was going to happen in Episode 6 even before the initial video leaks happen. Whoever was leaking these was also teasing how Episode 7 was going to be a big one.

I'd say the Episode 7 description could be accurate based on that, but it seems the "future episodes" bit is from different speculation/rumors.

dusan

Aug 2, 2020
Looks like that Doctor Strange rumors are 100% true. All I can say is that final episode gonna be fucking badass.

Jul 10, 2020
I've been following the leaks for weeks, this is why I'm so sure it's Nightmare and not Mephisto.

Even the leakers who are mostly 100% have been saying let Mephisto go.

Clearly, if it is Nightmare, it's not 100% comic accurate Nightmare, and seems to be a mix of Nightmare + Mephisto.

Damn it feels good to be right.

Poni Rest

Nov 18, 2020
Imagine if they reveal the twist villain and they look like Mephisto, but have the backstory, name and/or power of Nightmare. Like they are physically designed after Mephisto, but only that

PS: I ant them to introduce the multiverse, but something tell me whatever they do it isnt gonna be the actual Reimi or Foxverse movie version we know, but rather a slightly diff version where Marvel can just ... sweep under the ug stuff they dont like.. and bring back the characters and actors they want(or can get, lets not kid ourselves, some actors might be busy or just say no to reprising a role, it just happens sometimes). That way Marvel can go "HEY YOU SEE THAT; ITS QUICKSILVER YOU KNOW", but at the same time be like "Oh, Dark Phoenix? X-Men rigins? Apocalypse? never heard of that" (Plus, remember the Xmen Universe has diff rules to Time Travel to MCU movies... I think Feigi and other might wanna keep stuff like that "consistent")

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Imagine if they reveal the twist villain and they look like Mephisto, but have the backstory, name and/or power of Nightmare. Like they are physically designed after Mephisto, but only that

PS: I ant them to introduce the multiverse, but something tell me whatever they do it isnt gonna be the actual Reimi or Foxverse movie version we know, but rather a slightly diff version where Marvel can just ... sweep under the ug stuff they dont like.. and bring back the characters and actors they want(or can get, lets not kid ourselves, some actors might be busy or just say no to reprising a role, it just happens sometimes). That way Marvel can go "HEY YOU SEE THAT; ITS QUICKSILVER YOU KNOW", but at the same time be like "Oh, Dark Phoenix? X-Men rigins? Apocalypse? never heard of that" (Plus, remember the Xmen Universe has diff rules to Time Travel to MCU movies... I think Feigi and other might wanna keep stuff like that "consistent")

Alternatively...it's fun!

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
I don't believe the leak about a new "Sweet Dreams" sequence for two reasons : Quicksilver is clearly not the one from Fox, he's very shady. And most importantly, his powers are like AoU Quicksilver, so a Sweet Dreams sequence just isn't possible.

Poni Rest

Nov 18, 2020
I don't believe the leak about a new "Sweet Dreams" sequence for two reasons : Quicksilver is clearly not the one from Fox, he's very shady. And most importantly, his powers are like AoU Quicksilver, so a Sweet Dreams sequence just isn't possible.
I noticed that too, the way they animated his superspeed is very MCU quicksilver style, not Peters's incarnation style... I mean, its fair to assume it might just be an stylistic choice from their part, but personally I wouldnt just drop such a big bomb as Peters's character being Fox's version so late into the show, it would be.. outta place with everything the show has set up.

I mean Marvel could do it, but Idk how they would drop an Arrowverse DCEU multiverse style reveal without making it clash with the current SWORD vs Wanda narrative