• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
May 18, 2018
Looking at the part when Wanda blasts Peters(in Comics Quicksliver costume), I really do think it's the Fox version of Quick Silver and not someone else. He's just being an insensitive jerk.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He's not Fox Quiksilver, it's just an easter egg for the audience. Like how Keaton is gonna be Batman again but the next movie isn't gonna be a third Burton movie.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
Seems like it's just a easter egg for fans (what a relief).

He doesn't seem to act like either Quicksilver (besides being a prick) and seems to just be some random guy dressed up for Halloween as well.

Cool of the show to continue to reference Pietro as part of Wanda's story though and I'm sure Evan Peters will still be playing some kind of role in the show.

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
If true, makes you wonder who's going to be the one that takes down Peter Parker's Retcon Pal. Oh wait...
avengers-34-moon-knight-mephisto-1-1230724.jpeg

They're coming to the MCU too.

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
So, Evan Peter's first appearance makes the leaked scene even more confusing.
He doesn't recognize Vision and he's nice to Wanda.
But at the Halloween party, he knows Vision is supposed to be dead, mocks Wanda who doesn't hesitate to blast him.

I'm still team "He's Mephisto" and he's just acting and trying to get closer to the kids.

maruchan

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
But at the Halloween party, he knows Vision is supposed to be dead, mocks Wanda who doesn't hesitate to blast him.

I'm still team "He's Mephisto" and he's just acting and trying to get closer to the kids.

i thought he knew vision was dead with the joke at the end of the episode "who's the popsicle". As in vision is cold dead corpse/machine

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018

Yeah I'm just guessing that he's a fake/brainwashed and the leaked scene is after the facade drops.

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
I also honestly doubt they would use a Disney+ show, regardless of how good it is or important to the MCU, to be the place to bring the Mutants into the MCU. This is an event I would say some people are holding in a higher regard than even Endgame. The Mutants are one of the major, possibly the most important, "gets" of the 20th Century Fox deal in terms of profitable IP going forward and the final key, along with the FF, of creating the ultimate form of the MCU.

The Namekian

Nov 5, 2017
New York City
I also honestly doubt they would use a Disney+ show, regardless of how good it is or important to the MCU, to be the place to bring the Mutants into the MCU. This is an event I would say some people are holding in a higher regard than even Endgame. The Mutants are one of the major, possibly the most important, "gets" of the 20th Century Fox deal in terms of profitable IP going forward and the final key, along with the FF, of creating the ultimate form of the MCU.

I could see this series ending in a bit of a cliffhanger that extends to both Dr Strange and Spider-Man. Basically this is where the door gets unlocked and those two movies are where we get to see the damage (and mass introduction of mutants). In fact the "opening" of this door is probably the goal of the main villain.

It would be a good overlapping theme too since I doubt Marvel wants to immediately build up the next big bad guy to do that. So the interconnecting theme could be little spoilers of reality being unstable and characters showing up in the MCU.

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
I could see them introducing Mutants in general relatively soon but certainly not Magneto.

People really need to move on from the idea that he's Wanda's father.

Wallace Wells

May 24, 2019
Looks fake but this is circulating.

I think is this fake and a mod from r/marvelstudiospoilers posted this as well (before closing the thread)

"This looks like a photoshop attempt. The watermark is not the same as the other leaks - notably, the font, kerning, and opacity are all different from the recent WandaVision leaks."

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah, figured Magneto was bullshit. If it was legit, it would have leaked alot earlier, ala Evan Peters, which was rumored for months, or officially revealed by Marvel, like Jonathan Majors as Kang or Christian Bale as Gorr.

badmoviefan

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
This hasn't been discussed nearly enough. Taken from the same leak where Quicksilver taunts Wanda about Vision being in trouble. It looks like Wanda is exploding next to a bunch of trick or treaters. That or she is expanding the bubble.

BY480B5.png

IzzyRX

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
It looks like someone ripped the subs from episode 6 and it's circulating, saw some stuff on Twitter.
I'm usually all for leaks, but since the episode is tomorrow, I guess many people would like to avoid it.

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
Some storyboards for a later episode leaked too. The main takeaway is that she didn't break into SWORD HQ (they let her in), she didn't steal Vision's body, and Hayward is clearly a villain.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Slash

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
It looks like someone ripped the subs from episode 6 and it's circulating, saw some stuff on Twitter.
I'm usually all for leaks, but since the episode is tomorrow, I guess many people would like to avoid it.

I'm just avoiding the script leak- the episode comes out in a few hours anyway. Not sure how the entire episode leaked lol

OP
OP
Slash

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
People in Marvel Spoilers are sayin' that the leaker got in the D+ servers. I wouldn't be shocked.

It's just crazy that so much is being leaked from this show when it didn't happen much for previous MCU movies or even Mandalorian to this extent.

maruchan

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
People tell me I'm not crazy, I read the script. In it is a scene that " leaked" long before like last year. That scene is pietro sleeping on the couch and the twins wondering if they should wake him up. This was leaked a long time ago

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I kinda starting to wish that Mephisto never shows up and never appears and the final boss is like Nightmare or Mojo or something just to fuck up to all youtubers and fan speculation =P

Oct 27, 2017

Yeah this would check out. If it's all true Peters hopefully isn't just a one off villain though and Hahn as Harkness has been called for a long time- making her a villain would've been dumb.

What makes this fake, for me, is the fourth line which says Monica AND Darcy investigate the Hex, with Darcy working for SWORD, and Woo showing up later. But that's not how it is. Its Monica joins Woo's investigation and later Darcy rocks up as a consultant for SWORD.

Some minor details are out of order, but otherwise that's basically exactly what happened- save for Darcy not rebuilding vision.

MisterHero

Oct 25, 2017
I can't take Evan Peters being another multiverse fake-out (first was in Spider-Man)

I want my Fox X-Men to live damn it

Ukumio

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Australia
Some minor details are out of order, but otherwise that's basically exactly what happened- save for Darcy not rebuilding vision.
Except all the other details are guessable. In fact, a large majority of these were popular theories from before the series started.

Also, as the saying goes "the devil is in the details". The fact that they got the small detail about Monica, Darcy and Woo wrong throws the entire thing into doubt.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
Well, we don't know yet is Darcy rebuilt Vision. Though it would be weird to have her do that because it's out of her wheelhouse. Though Vision isn't rebuilt during the security camera footage we see of Wanda breaking in.