• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I mean going by the Owl House they don't mind characters blatantly having a same sex crush.
latest

And the Simpsons is still on Disney+ unaltered as far as I know.

Disney TV shows have no problem with this...

...their films on the other hand....

KOfLegend

Jun 17, 2019
Multiple Disney shows just won GLAAD awards for being inclusive. DuckTales and The Owl House, to name a couple.
I mean going by the Owl House they don't mind characters blatantly having a same sex crush.
latest

And the Simpsons is still on Disney+ unaltered as far as I know.
Awesome! Hopefully this type of stuff carries into the MCU. I really really hope they handle that + the race stuff in FATWS well. (I have even lower expectations for FATWS after how they handled all of that in Captain America, and by handling it I mean completely pretending it doesn't exist)

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
I don't think he's even evil....just a smart ass like in the X-men movies is part of his character.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So he's evil?

why is he evil

He's not necessarily evil. If that's the Quicksilver from the X-Men movies, and it seems like he is, then he was literally stolen from a different universe to play a role in Wanda's fake town.

I think anyone would be pretty angry about that, especially if they were a superhero, but moreso if she tries telling him he's her twin brother. Quicksilver didn't have a twin sister in the X-Men movies.

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
I really don't think Evan will be playing his Quicksilver from the Fox movies. Why would he know about Vision ?
It's most likely a meta-joke.

Wallace Wells

May 24, 2019
I can't believe the sons of bitches done it
I really don't think Evan will be playing his Quicksilver from the Fox movies. Why would he know about Vision ?
It's most likely a meta-joke.
I think he will be playing Quicksilver. Wanda probably wanted to bring Peitro back after him being mentioned but since she can't bring dead people back Peters' Quicksilver was plucked out of the multiverse due to Wanda being unable to control her powers

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
I can't believe the sons of bitches done it

I think he will be playing Quicksilver. Wanda probably wanted to bring Peitro back after him being mentioned but since she can't bring dead people back Peters' Quicksilver was plucked out of the multiverse due to Wanda being unable to control her powers

That doesn't explain why he knows about Vision death. And I don't really see him being an asshole about someone husband being dead. He was care-free but definitely not straight-up an horrible person like he's shown in this clip lol

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
It has to be a temporal thing, I can't see him sticking around, would be cool as heck though!

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That doesn't explain why he knows about Vision death. And I don't really see him being an asshole about someone husband being dead. He was care-free but definitely not straight-up an horrible person like he's shown in this clip lol

Maybe he finds out over the course of an episode or two. Westview is clearly falling apart, after all, now that people are starting to notice they're stuck in the town and can't escape.

Perhaps one minute Peter is hanging out with the X-Men doing heroic stuff, the next he's in Westview with no idea how he got there or why this woman he's never met is calling him Pietro and claiming to be his twin sister. Then he somehow finds out everyone in the town is trapped there and that Vision is actually dead, perhaps from Wiccan who should share his mother's powers, and Peter confronts Wanda about it and uses that to dig the screw in.

OP
OP
Slash

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
Oh my god, this guy is literally doing it for the clout
Edit: Says 1100 followers now
D7542-BA8-D147-4-E5-E-A78-D-71-B2-F09-B33-AC.png

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
I don't think it's Fox's quicksilver just a meta joke because Wanda couldn't process the trauma seeing her actual brothers face so this is the closest thing she could handle. Or it's Mephisto and he's trolling Wanda.

Cronen

Oct 27, 2017
I'm gonna go with Mephisto dressing up as Quicksilver in the Halloween episode as a way to taunt Wanda.

I doubt her brother, even a multiverse version is going to crack jokes about her dead husband her in front of her son. She absolute yeets him.

AWizardDidIt

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, I'm gonna say that Even Peters Quicksilver is going to be Mephisto or some other agent manipulating the situation or tormenting Wanda.

Which is so fucking good.

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
I'm pretty sure he said he only had 3 minutes of footage.... he's likely already leaked all of the good stuff and is just dragging the rest out