• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 28, 2017
screenshot_20200328-0bwktj.jpg

I've been awake for the past twenty minutes after I woke up to some kind of winged ant biting my leg. I crushed it and now I'm paranoid, afraid to fall asleep for fear there are more of them.

What do during such times? Read anything and everything online. I thought this headline was funny and meant something very different. But it turns out that the actual article was mildly interesting too.

Teleworkers are Winnie the Poohing it when they're working. Put something presentable on your upper body and wear some old thing to cover your shame, if anything at all.

amp.cnn.com

Why Walmart is seeing a rise in sales for tops, but not bottoms during the coronavirus crisis

With more and more people working from home, Walmart has picked up on an interesting trend: Tops have seen an increase in sales, while bottoms haven't.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
your boss cant see that you arent wearing pants during a conference call at home but they can see you using the same shirt
giphy.gif

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I mean...who has as many pants as they do tops? I have way more tops in my closet.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
It is a really weird story, all the bottoms I know are the ones most likely to do some really stupid purchasing, like spending $300 in a mobage or buying a VR headset when they are struggling to make rent, while I generally find that tops are the closest thing to "adults" you can find, who don't do the stupid stuff