• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
so let's say you are playing a new game and so far you think its fun, just right level of challenge and you are cruising along.

Then comes this one obstacles (boss or level design, whatever) that kicks the crap out of you and you realize you ain't shit

I felt this not Dark Souls but in Ring Fit Adventure of all games.

I was getting the exercises down pretty well until I made an ill fated trip to the game gym. Today was a leg special. I shrug, how bad could it be?

two words,

MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS

Kick the air out my lungs and I nearly failed that challenge. Very clearly, even though I lost weight, I still got a ways to go till I'm really fit.

Anyway, what examples yall got?

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
getting the nasu achievement in the 3d Yume Nikki remake "Dream Diary" nearly broke me because of how awful it was.

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
3xjb2.gif

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
The fight against the main lady inquisitor (I believe that's right, not good with Star Wars names) in Fallen Order just before the big reveal at the end.

The whole game was mostly fine but that fight was a huge pain in the ass, I lost at least 8 to 10 times and had to rewatch the cutscene every time.

I went from feeling like a Master Jedi to a new recruit.

Deleted member 29691

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
so let's say you are playing a new game and so far you think its fun, just right level of challenge and you are cruising along.

Then comes this one obstacles (boss or level design, whatever) that kicks the crap out of you and you realize you ain't shit

I felt this not Dark Souls but in Ring Fit Adventure of all games.

I was getting the exercises down pretty well until I made an ill fated trip to the game gym. Today was a leg special. I shrug, how bad could it be?

two words,

MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS

Kick the air out my lungs and I nearly failed that challenge. Very clearly, even though I lost weight, I still got a ways to go till I'm really fit.

Anyway, what examples yall got?
Man the entire abs set makes me cuss out that stupid robot so hard šŸ˜‚

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
the way people talk about mountain climbers makes me think i must be doing them wrong

but anyway congrats on continuing to work towards your fitness goals op!!!

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe I am old, but Battletoads and the rocket cycle. I just accepted that is where the game ended

docannon

Oct 28, 2017
These assholes:
vSqxmaA.jpg

Took me till my third play-through to beat them.
Yes, I used the poo to cheese them

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Kirin in Monster Hunter World made me learn that sometimes solo is a hell of a lot easier than multiplayer

Izunavis

Oct 27, 2017
UK
latest

I remember borrowing vanilla DMC3 out to a few of my friends after I finished it and Cerberus was that wall for most of them.