• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

One day graphics will get there, one of these days...

Also People from Japan are pretty cool.

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
You can sort of do that already with Google Earth VR, the streetview asset quality of Shibuya is amazing.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
Was half expecting him to run from the big guy who steals your money at some point.

Techno

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Is this a prequel to Yakuza 0 or something? Kiryu looks like a kid here.

Tarantism

Nov 8, 2017
The best touch in that video was standing close to a wall so you can force the camera close to your character to get a better look.

Very well observed.

Devilgunman

Oct 27, 2017
One thing I still don't understand is why colors in games (aiming for realistic graphics) have to be so vibrant when in real life they aren't.

dock

Game Designer
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
The camera operator did an amazing job! Is this using one of those handheld steady-cam things? I wonder how much you can smoothed the motion in post.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
The camera operator did an amazing job! Is this using one of those handheld steady-cam things? I wonder how much you can smoothed the motion in post.
I love the moment after the protagonist picks up the cowboy hat.
How smoothly it 'zooms out' after having to get closer due to the nearby wall.

Rassilon

Oct 27, 2017
UK
one day we'll have personal camera drones + vr headsets so we can play real life in third person

dunkzilla

alt account
Banned
Dec 13, 2018
Man, those animations are awful. I hope they smooth them out for the sequel.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nid4Z3K.gif

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Wow Yakuza 8 looks really good but they really have to fix the animations, otherwise the Deep Down engine sure looks as good as ever! :P

MikeHattsu

Oct 25, 2017
The guys who made this seems to have been invited by Sega to discuss Yakuza: Like a Dragon International.

First 2.5 mins of this video is them at the Sega headquarters building Yakuza Like a Dragon style :p

www.youtube.com

【公式】セガ本社で龍が如くを完全再現!【TikTok】【あるある】【セガの新番組(β)】

「セガの新番組(β)」です!今回は、龍が如く7 光と闇の行方インターナショナル企画!ゲストに駒沢アイソレーションさんをお呼びして、SEGA本社でゲームの再現をして頂きました!春日一番が本社内にくるとこんなことになります(笑)さらに最新作をプレイしながら駒沢アイソレーションさんの普段の撮影の裏話もお聞きしました!!...