• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
This would only work if it was very self-aware, and even then... Jared is looking good, though. I don't know if it's the hair or him being older or what.

Last edited:

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Jared playing another guy whose wife/GF was killed huh?

was it also a yellow eyed demon in this one?

lupinko

Oct 26, 2017
Here's a free one Hollywood. Make a series about the Texas Rangers or a Texas Ranger not named Walker. Is it really that hard to think of something original? What is going to happen to future directors wanting to use nostalgia for a crutch when there's no nostalgia of their own?

They did, a long time ago.

dead souls

Oct 25, 2017
Lol, Ackles gets The Boys and Padalecki gets this crap.
I guess I was right about which Supernatural brother was the best/ most talented.

BoxManLocke

Oct 25, 2017
France
Lol, Ackles gets The Boys and Padalecki gets this crap.
I guess I was right about which Supernatural brother was the best/ most talented.

lol, he's executive producer, gets to work with his wife, and half the show is filmed where he lives with his family, after working in Vancouver every day for 15 years.

This is 100% what Jared wanted.

mantis

Oct 25, 2017
This does not look good. Also think he would fit better in a reboot of this
MV5BMTQ0MTQ1ODI0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDQ3NTkwMzE@._V1_.jpg

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chuck Norris's dad was Cherokee.

Hasn't this been questioned? I know he claims it, but I remember a thread at the old place (I believe) where it was brought up and someone posted that while he claims that, the census shows them as white:

If I am reading that correctly, his grandfather would be line 11 with the rest of the household to follow, with Chuck's father Ray at line 15. All of them are "W" for race or color. I'll assume censuses aren't always reliable. At the same time, claiming to be part Cherokee seems like exactly the kinda thing a lame ass action star like Chuck Norris would lie about.

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
I only know of Walker Texas Ranger sort of existing during some period where a bunch of even older shows would run at the same time. The only one of the dozen I ever watched was Xena. Have they remade that yet?

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The only good thing that I could say from the original is that it gave us this gem

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
10 bucks says it was a Trump supporter. It is Texas and Jared is a Democrat lol.

Not saying assault is a good thing but sometimes drunk assholes deserve a good punch in the face.

Jared Padalecki has had very public struggles with depression in the past, and that was shortly after the final season of Supernatural started filming. From what I understand, it was at a bar that he owns and he had had too much to drink and got into it with his staff, one of whom (I think it was a bartender) he ended up punching. He seemed to be having a rough go of it at that point, with the past 15 years of his life coming to an end and a few other things. It was a complicated situation.