• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
...i mean..

oprah-well.gif

It makes sense

Eblo

Oct 25, 2017
That's just what his fanclub in Crisis Core claims. Sephiroth has cat eyes. He probably cleans his own hair with his tongue.

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
I mean, he's worth it

It's not stupid at all though. It's literally a joke, that also happens to make sense, just like it would make sense for the game to say for example that Cloud uses tons of Hairgel every morning for his look.
Ain't no way he is getting that look from gel - it'd be a matt clay with fixing spray.

Source: I used to cosplay as Cloud a looooooooong time ago.

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
If CC is salvageable is because of things like this

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
Sephiroth by the time Remake Part 4 comes out if he continues with this hairwash routine

EWxdEbGWsAEw2Bd.jpg

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just because you're a psychopath with mommy issues, you shouldn't skimp on looking your best

Solobbos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
It's not stupid at all though. It's literally a joke, that also happens to make sense, just like it would make sense for the game to say for example that Cloud uses tons of Hairgel every morning for his look.
My hait goes halfway down my back. I use maybe 1/20th of a shampoo bottle per wash. Unless it's a 20ml bottle, this makes no sense.