• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
Over 30 million views in one month...how? Minecraft graphics did this?

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
My brother talked about this to me, I didn't know anything but he seemed pretty excited.

Lord Arcadio

Oct 27, 2017
There's been a couple of threads. People are definitely interested in better Minecraft, but until we see real gameplay of it, there's not much to say.

Ben Walker

Banned
Mar 28, 2018
England, United Kingdom
Hytale is a game developed by Hypixel Studios, a new team from the makers of Hypixel - the largest server in Minecraft history. It's no surprise how many views this has got - it's literally Minecraft 2.

Nights

Oct 27, 2017
I'm personally excited for it, and my interest in Minecraft died like 5 years ago when I came to the conclusion there was barely anything to do. This looks to improve on Minecraft in nearly every single way, so I'm definitely excited for it. It looks visually better too if you ask me. While their models are still cubic they're not extremely simple like Minecrafts so I think it makes it appear way better visually.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No, the graphics didn't do it, it looking like the closest thing to a Minecraft 2 did it.

xelios

Dec 22, 2017
I'm personally excited for it, and my interest in Minecraft died like 5 years ago when I came to the conclusion there was barely anything to do. This looks to improve on Minecraft in nearly every single way, so I'm definitely excited for it. It looks visually better too if you ask me. While their models are still cubic they're not extremely simple like Minecrafts so I think it makes it appear way better visually.

It always amazed me how the most profitable game ever takes a year to add some pandas to the game and not much else. A little hyperbolic but not really. IDK what they're doing but the people getting paid to work on it must be wacking off 90% of the day.

Hytale looks good. Minecraft with things to do besides build and dig.

HypedBulborb

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
What the hell? This looks good! Especially the modding part of it, really looking like a Minecraft 2, damn.

Seiniyta

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe it's due to smash ultimate release but I somehow completely missed this announcement. And holy shit am I hyped for this.