• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017

Day 1
The first thing you need to know about the musical turned movie spectacular Cats is that it's about cats. The second is that they're not really cats. The third is probably that it involves a sort of ritual sacrifice and rebirth. The fourth is that there really isn't much of a plot anyway. I'm sorry, this is already getting confusing, but that's just how things work with Cats. It's total nonsense. It defies explanation. Yet, it's still my job as a web journalist to try to explain difficult cultural concepts. So, in the interest of making sure that you go into this winter's movie-musical spectacular as well prepared as possible, I'll try to answer all the questions you have about the deranged universe of Cats.

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
IdealRichIceblueredtopzebra-size_restricted.gif

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I want to live in the parallel universe where Wicked is coming out Christmas 2019 instead of Cats.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Ah, right. I had almost forgotten that they're making a film adaptation of the second musical to scar me for life in early childhood.

Thanks. Thanks for that, Hollywood.

Min

Oct 25, 2017
Based on the poems of T.S. Eliot, Cats The Musical Motion Picture!

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Memory, all alone in the youtube
I can smile at the old days
Did not see the trailer then
I remember the time I knew what not being terrified was
Let the memory live again

Min

Oct 25, 2017
This article is crazy!?! I didn't know the giant Tolkienesque lore dump behind these Cats.

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The movie will be spectacular. I already had trouble getting through the trailer, ugliest movie of all time.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
more like andrew lloyd weebber, get out of here anime nerd

Oct 27, 2017
The ironic internet/hate watching is how something like this gets enough mindshare to get a sequel.