• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
This Thanksgiving, I can't see my friends or family in person, but this morning, I was able to watch Korone play Mario Kart 8DX and practice her English at the same time. This wasn't the same as her previous Super Mario Bros. challenge streams where she'd quit streaming the moment she slipped into Japanese, but on this quiet Turkey Day morning, it was fun watching her challenge herself, and also learn the English names for things like Animal Crossing, goombas, Bullet Bill, and Bowser.

Mekanos

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 17, 2018
Stuff yourself this Thanksgiving like Korone does on Yumblies:

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
She's going to have a collab this weekend with ya boi Calliope Mori and they're gonna play Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes; they're gonna alternate between full Japanese/full English for it.

Gonna be fun to see each of them trying to converse in a language they're not as versed in.

ConfusedOwl

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I watched some of this earlier. I think I like Vtubers? I've been gravitating more and more towards wholesome and lighthearted entertainment lately and this seems to fit the bill. I like Korone from what little I've watched but I should look up some of the full English streamers as well.

blue_phazon

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
User Warned (Thread Banned) - Thread Derailment
This is deplorable and I don't know how people can stand to watch this stuff

But it's cool she's trying to get better at a new language

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
I tuned in for a little bit earlier and I could've sworn she was just straight up speaking Japanese lol.

blue_phazon

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
The same way people watch any other stream?
I also like to go into threads just to tell people that their taste is trash.
Other than them having an avatar, what is the difference between them or some other streamer?
I can't understand why people watch Ninja who cries and threaten players for "stream sniping"

Not a fan of the overexaggerated screeching and overly cutesy voice

It's like someone trying too hard to be anime

blue_phazon

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
That's literally what it is.
Well what do you think when using an avatar? They're not going to use their voice, especially when these girls are harassed
Good point
Stop using words like "deplorable" then. If you don't like it, just say so. People always want to go to the absolute extreme on this damn forum.
Anime is deplorable
Bruh your avatar is from punpun
Punpun is non deplorable

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not a fan of the overexaggerated screeching and overly cutesy voice

It's like someone trying too hard to be anime
If you don't like it that's fine.

However, this is how they feel comfortable streaming. It is not cool to shit on their hard work just because you don't like it. A lot of women have a hard time streaming already.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
Is this thread going to be yet again filled with deranged, lowkey racist boomers complaining about harmless entertainment?

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe it's just cause she's speaking in English but if we're gonna be getting vtuber threads could we get some variety than just Korone please? Like, someone post a Pekora thread every once in a while or something.