• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
At this rate, the entire first page will be DS threads...

And op...really? Is that really a fair comparison? MODS please lock/delete/trash/remove this thread....it will not end well.

robotzombie

Oct 25, 2017
This game has fucking broken people to a degree I haven't seen on this site before. I mean theres been like 15 of these insane topics locked in the past 10 minutes

seat

Banned
Mar 14, 2018
OP, after posting this thread, are you not ashamed of your words and deeds?

The Cellar Letters

lmayo
Oct 25, 2017
Jeez at least compare him to someone more current like Jeffrey Epstein.
Or don't. Because it's a shitty comparison.
He's just a horny guy that can't write women.

Defect

Oct 25, 2017
Ypw79Dq.gif

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
Let's not forget this is the same OP who wanted to "Cancel" Hannibal Buress for...owning property.

It's gotta just be a troll account trying to mock the progressive nature of this forum.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Are you seriously comparing 'breathes through her skin' to actually raping a child?
Are you even on the same goddamn planet as everyone else?

Oct 27, 2017
North Carolina
Really bizarre topic...
I get that the comparison is stupid, but it doesn't change that Kojima has done some dodgy things. Interesting that people are homing in on the comparison and ignoring the dodgy sexual shit.
The shit Kojima has put in his games is tasteless, but it doesn't come near what Polanski did... To even make such a stupid asinine comparison is fucking bonkers...

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Uh

You actually compared a pervert to a child rapist

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
Both men are disgusting. We should support their work. I was excited for MGS 5 then i said quiet. It really rub me the wrong way

Still convinced this is a troll, but if you don't see the difference between someone who made a game with a female character wearing skimpy clothing and someone who raped a minor, you're an idiot. And I don't mean that as a personal attack, it's just a fact that you're a moron if you don't see the difference between those two things and don't understand how ridiculous it is to make that comparison.

Is this one of those intentional meme threads so people on the internetz can create threads complaining about Era

Quite obviously!

Status
Not open for further replies.