• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
This just reminded me that here are parents out there having kids and passing their shit on. *sigh*

I'll go fetch a chair to sit in this misery lounge you have brought upon us.

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
I'm so fucking tired.

17950.jpg

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
Absolutely white. I want to know, other than racist, bigoted, misygonistic platforms, what do these people actually support? Like what policies? What what has he done for them?

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely white. I want to know, other than racist, bigoted, misygonistic platforms, what do these people actually support? Like what policies? What what has he done for them?

He hasn't. That's it. The cruelty is the point. They are exclusively interested in him abusing non-whites.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
It's a little harder to be a white person and find your pathway to money through Trump worship. But I think they've given it their all. I wish I had thought of that idea.

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What a weird ass cult.

It's like the 'bright and shiny' people in Bubble Boy, but even more unhinged.

Video Kojima

Banned
Apr 5, 2020
Racists are highly emotional people. There decisions aren't based on economic lines. They are living a movie in their minds, and want a fantasy world where all their problems aren't their fault but the fault of someone else.

Of course, if all the people they blame left their country, they'd turn on each other next.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
I feel bad for the small child dancing along beside them, being raised in this environment. That little girl is just dancing with her family and friends unknown that she's being brainwashed into this cult of hate.

I love that 'keep America great' is his slogan. Like... look at the place 😂

I think he gave up on that one and has changed to "Transition to Greatness" which is really a terrible slogan given like his whole point was making America great again.

Those people have old Trump t-shirts. They're not donating enough.

PaulloDEC

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
I get the same feeling watching this as I did years ago when I saw Louis Theroux's documentary on the Westboro Baptist Church. There's few things sadder than brainwashed kids.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
wait for them to get hired to play a trump rallies and then get stiffed

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Hopefully these girls go off to college and learn how stupid their parents are and get better. Hard to say though with how moronic a lot of these college GOP student groups are

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
This part always boggles the mind.
Carnival barkers, snake oil peddlers, used car salesmen, and time-share scammers have all achieved various levels of success for a reason. It's not because they're attractive or interesting in any way. They understand how to manipulate weak minds.

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Carnival barkers, snake oil peddlers, used car salesmen, and time-share scammers have all achieved various levels of success for a reason. It's not because they're attractive or interesting in any way. They understand how to manipulate weak minds.

I mean he's not even a smooth talker though. It would be different if he had obama's speaking ability

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
these ppl are singing gleefully for a dude who thought concentration camps were/are a good idea

no point in sugarcoating this bullshit anymore. fuck every single one of those idiots.

Pekola

Oct 27, 2017
Giving us religious camp vibes, Maga Swift, and high hopes Pete teas.

The girlies rehearsed this one, hear those harmonies sksksk.

PopsMaellard

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully these girls go off to college and learn how stupid their parents are and get better. Hard to say though with how moronic a lot of these college GOP student groups are

Three years ago I covered a "protest" at my school that was exclusively conservative students telling everyone how attacked they felt. One woman I spoke with started crying halfway through our very brief conversation, simply because didn't expect people to push back on her bigotry.

These students largely shared the sentiment that they came into this learning environment already cemented in their belief system. They came in ready to conquer the stereotypical liberal hippies of academia. They came in with a chip on their shoulder, thinking of any liberal arts class as an evil necessity to be argued into submission with "facts and logic" (yes, some of them used that phrase verbatim).

These people aren't brainwashed. They don't want to change. Their parents may have given them no choice in what they were taught as a child, but they have had every opportunity to educate themselves. To learn. To be better. They've absolutely been exposed to enough information to think critically about their behavior, but have instead chosen to insulate themselves, retreating to an echo chamber of their own bullshit.

These people have cheated at life for centuries. They've never known oppression or hardship of any kind. Now that the balance has started to shift almost imperceptibly, they're tripping over themselves to feel victimized.

Last edited:

TheModestGun

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
Why does it always seem to be the same kind of white person that does this cringe shit?

giving me bad flashbacks to my hometown.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The best part is you couldn't pay Trump to spend five seconds with these people outside of one of his rallies. He hates his base so much.

He makes liberals and minorities upset. That's it. That's why they support him.

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
The best part is you couldn't pay Trump to spend five seconds with these people outside of one of his rallies. He hates his base so much.
I think it's more complicated than hate. He sees them as marks. It's a twisted symbiosis, because he needs them to worship him in order to feel ANYTHING whatsoever, and they need him to feed their fear of non-white people.