• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I thought this is basically what whip's do for as a job. Doesnt seem suprising.

Policy perhaps but it's more scratch my back I'll scratch yours or you're out in the cold and getting no favours.

This is jury intimidation in a criminal case really, not surprising but very dodgy.

ReAxion

Oct 26, 2017
yeah but your headless corpse goes to centrist/right-centrist media valhalla. think about it, The Next John McCain! i know you're drooling for it!

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Not sure why they need the warning - they're all shameless and will fall in line for him anyway.

Just add it (juror intimidation) to the pile of crimes that he'll never face justice for.

True but maybe shows how shit scared Trump really is of not being President anymore which gives me some life.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Is there proof, aside from "Well a trump confidant told me...."?
I need receipts for this one
Unless other sources come forward, you're not going to get receipts on this. CBS isn't going to out their source, and the source isn't likely to out themselves, being a "Trump confidant" and all. But someone at CBS isn't just going to take some random email or phone call without verifying the source is legit.

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
I know many will get overly excited about this but honestly nothing needed to be said for this to be the prevailing understanding between Republicans and basically anything that really matters to Trump.

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
giphy.gif

Jan 15, 2020
This is too disturbing to be real, this must be fake, please someone tell me it is fake.

How are Trump and his accomplices not gone from the white house with the shit they say and do on the daily-basis at this point?

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do you honestly believe that's a death threat and not political Speak for we will end your political career. Impeachment is political and this is typical republican fall in line talk
I never said it was a death threat, it's still a direct threat to juries, which shouldn't happen, fuck, it never should happen under any circumstances.

Deleted member 11822

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Unless other sources come forward, you're not going to get receipts on this. CBS isn't going to out their source, and the source isn't likely to out themselves, being a "Trump confidant" and all. But someone at CBS isn't just going to take some random email or phone call without verifying the source is legit.

Aye, that makes sense. Hoping this story gets traction all the same.

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Senators are to be thought of as jurors in this case. How is this not jury tampering, which is a federal crime?