• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
A message from the White House to Republican senators.

FB-IMG-1579879561570.jpg

nomemorial

Oct 27, 2017
Every day I wake up and read more nonsense like this and I can't wait for it to all finally burn down. If it ever does. But one can hope.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Have you not heard, if the A REPUBLICAN president and his men do something it can't be illegal.

fixed that for you

If a Democrat tried ANY of this, the GOP would be gathering militias to take him down. Republicans do not care about illegality as long as it's their own party committing the illegal acts.

Oct 27, 2017
Republicans are such servile, spineless jellyfish--with all apologies to patriotic Aquatic-American jellyfish for the comparison.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
At this point being subservient to Trump is gotta be like an S&M thing.

"Oh yeah step on me daddy. I've been a baaaaad senator."

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
More like he is a crook, he is compromised, wait so am I but I like money, carry on King, we are all in this together or we go to prison.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Wouldn't you be walking around recording everything to get tidbits like this.

Old Man Spike

Oct 29, 2017
United States
Incoming White House press statement: "Totally untrue. Look it's a figure of speech, folks. Obviously no one is taking that statement literally, except the fake news media who continue to blow things out of proportion. Just like how the liberal Democrats continue to lie and distort the President's perfect phone call with the Ukrainian president, with this sham impeachment."

Trump, at his next rally: "That would be something to see though, wouldn't it? *motions cutting off someone's head and sticking it on a pike* Huh? Am I right?"

*audience cheers*

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Incoming White House press statement: "Totally untrue. Look it's a figure of speech, folks. Obviously no one is taking that statement literally, except the fake news media who continue to blow things out of proportion. Just like how the liberal Democrats continue to lie and distort the President's perfect phone call with the Ukrainian president, with this sham impeachment."

Trump, at his next rally: "That would be something to see though, wouldn't it? *motions cutting off someone's head and sticking it on a pike* Huh? Am I right?"

*audience cheers*
"That pikes are being installed on the White House lawn is purely coincidental, and we definitely won't be smashing any heads onto them."

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
Not sure why they need the warning - they're all shameless and will fall in line for him anyway.

Just add it (juror intimidation) to the pile of crimes that he'll never face justice for.